+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

to our family, briez01! The idea of Lorenzo giving the third degree to a potential suitor for Shayne cracks me up. I picture that cell phone commercial where a boy comes to the girl's house for the first time, and as she's getting ready, the dad tells him since he's next to the boy in his daughter's 'favorite five' of her cell phone, he can keep his eye on him all. the. time.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

Thanks!!

Michelle Smith's photo from Myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2859758;

Michelle Smith's photo from Myspace.
    Wow, Shayne looks exactly like her mother!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I noticed reading some of the information on the girls that there are several that listed their hometowns but are actually now living in the LA area. Which would indicate to me that they were on a career path that needed exposure prior to being on the bachelor.

At this point, I can't put my finger on what it is but I don't find Shayne attractive at all.

I don't think shayne looks high maintenance--I think she's a beautiful girl, and I think she's getting pegged as high maintenance simply because she is an actress--but not all actors are high maintenance, and she actually seems to have a level head to me. I think she's gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2860658;
    Wow, Shayne looks exactly like her mother!
    Dayum, you ain't kidding. Are we really sure Lorenzo was involved at all?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Well I think she looks alot like her dad and grandad. Look at the pictures. Her grandfather and father were real good looking guys. Look at her grandmother also. Arlene Dahl was one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. She was inthe 1959 version of "Journey to Center of Earth". She has really good genes on both sides. Is she to Hollywood for him though. We will see. He seems totally smitten with her. I like that he is an agressive kisser unlike Brad. Makes it more sexy, don't ya think

Where is photo ofher mom, Michelle Smith

hi everyone, iam her for the second time after last season of brad, this season it will be shayne season
    i will support her till the end, and many peopel think she is fake and arrogant and blabla.howver, i will prove it to you that she is the nicest girl along with jenni in bachelor history

GO SHAYNE YOU are an Angel
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

+ Reply to Thread