+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

she looks kind of like Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka in the cheeks and lips area... don't you guys think so??
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Quote Originally Posted by 3ggplant;2855937;
    she looks kind of like Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka in the cheeks and lips area... don't you guys think so??
    actually someone mentioned that to me..so yes I do see the resemblance......by the way, welcome back eggplant

I've only seen Grease twice, many years ago, but have to admit I never realized Lorenzo was in it, and I know who he is, too.

Shayne is a cute little woman, and seems nice enough, but I found her to be a complete snooze. I get the impression she's skated through life relying solely on her looks, and I can't imagine Matt won't quickly exhaust her limited ability to discuss anything other than herself. I could be wrong, though.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2855945;
    actually someone mentioned that to me..so yes I do see the resemblance......by the way, welcome back eggplant
    Thanks for the welcome back, cupcakes! hihi Good to see you A lot of us were so into Bettina's last season, eh? Who do we root for this season hmmm Right now, i like Ashlee, Amanda, Noelle, Kristin and Erin H. What about you??
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Quote Originally Posted by 3ggplant;2855977;
    Thanks for the welcome back, cupcakes! hihi Good to see you A lot of us were so into Bettina's last season, eh? Who do we root for this season hmmm Right now, i like Ashlee, Amanda, Noelle, Kristin and Erin H. What about you??
    My all time fave is Bets. This season Amanda is my favorite, and second favorite is Shayne...Shayne is around my age, so I have to show her some support ..Alot of the girls are very likable this season though.

I can't find a recent pic of Michelle Smith, Shayne's mother, either.
    In one bio, it said Michelle & Lorenzo met during Falcon Crest, as she was the show's spokesperson. I doubt CBS would have a spokesperson in their early 20s for 1 of their major nightime soap operas, so more likely, she worked in the CBS entertainment publicity department as an Assistant or something.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2855974;
    I've only seen Grease twice, many years ago, but have to admit I never realized Lorenzo was in it, and I know who he is, too.

Shayne is a cute little woman, and seems nice enough, but I found her to be a complete snooze. I get the impression she's skated through life relying solely on her looks, and I can't imagine Matt won't quickly exhaust her limited ability to discuss anything other than herself. I could be wrong, though.
    I think you are right about her skating through life without developing an interest in much other then herself. But, it all depends on what Matt really wants from the bachelor. I think we will see a love story be it real or not but I'm not convinced that is why Matt is doing the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2850343;
    She does remind me of someone, but can't put my finger on who.
    She reminds me of Moana. (Or, rather, her publicity still does.)

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2855974;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayne looks extremely high maintenance in a very Southern California way, where grooming to create an illusion is a way of life. I wonder if she has read any good books lately.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Newbie

she was on TWENTY FOUR SEVEN on MTV.....Im pretty sure thats the show she was on and she dated on of the brothers and Lorenzo grilled him about being good to her. I never knew about princne of malibu.

+ Reply to Thread