+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by cabsmd;2904114;
    I LOVE Shayne! I hope he picks her. I think they are great together. I cant wait to see her hometown date...that is if she makes it to the final 4, which I am sure she will. Should be interesting to see if Lorenzo Lamas pops up and meets Matt.

I think the boring one will win, Amanda. Them bachelors always pick the quiet and boring ones.
    Yes it will be interesting to see if Lorenzo makes an appearance and if he rates Matt as....."hot" or not! LOL

Shayne is spacey. She seems drunl all the time and obviously is not very bright. No personality, no goals, no identity.

So she can do backflips. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2912895;
    Shayne is spacey. She seems drunl all the time and obviously is not very bright. No personality, no goals, no identity.

So she can do backflips. Wow.
    I don't think she is spacey at all--and she certainly does not appear drunk all the time, and to me she seems like she has plenty of intelligence. Actually, I think shayne has more personality than any of the other bachelorettes---and more personality than any bachelorette to date.
    Last edited by kwtaylor; 04-12-2008 at 12:28 AM.

TCB
    FORT Newbie

Did anybody see her watch, the white oversized one, she kinda shows it to him when she says she collects watches?? Does anyone know what kind it is? I know it's probably some kind of Rolex or something, but I want to get a closer look and look at one online. Can anyone help???
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TCB;2913234;
    Did anybody see her watch, the white oversized one, she kinda shows it to him when she says she collects watches?? Does anyone know what kind it is? I know it's probably some kind of Rolex or something, but I want to get a closer look and look at one online. Can anyone help???
    Thanks!

If she 'collects' watches - it is probably a cheap nock off - like a bracelet - an accessory to do with her outfits
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2912930;
    I don't think she is spacey at all--and she certainly does not appear drunk all the time, and to me she seems like she has plenty of intelligence. Actually, I think shayne has more personality than any of the other bachelorettes---and more personality than any bachelorette to date.
    Actually, Shayne is an airhead.

Examples of her intelligence and personality would be . . what? When she threa a tantrum n Las Vegas? When she did some backflips?

Exactly where and when did she display any intelligence or any personality?

TCB
    FORT Newbie

I don't care if it's a fake or not, I just want to look at one online. Anyone please?

Quote Originally Posted by TCB;2913751;
    I don't care if it's a fake or not, I just want to look at one online. Anyone please?

Go to google.com, search rolex or whatever you want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB;2913234;
    Thanks!
    You might want to ask this on the Shayne spoiler thread in the spoilers section. You might get more responses there. She does seem to have a lot of watches -- she is so trendy and has such a wonderful sense of style, doesn't she?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

TCB
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2913765;
    Go to google.com, search rolex or whatever you want to see.
    Uh, yeah. That's the first thing I did. I said I can't find it. That's why I'm asking people if they know the brand.

+ Reply to Thread