+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Ok I know DeAnna is going to be the next Bachelorette ... but Shayne should be the one after that ... this girl is a hoot to watch, she is a natural in front of the cameras and giving her a Bachelorette show would make for wonderful hijinx and great ratings. Fleiss, give this girl a show - she is so much fun to watch! And he'd have guys watching it too, just for the Shayne eye candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2892554;
    Ok I know DeAnna is going to be the next Bachelorette ... but Shayne should be the one after that ... this girl is a hoot to watch, she is a natural in front of the cameras and giving her a Bachelorette show would make for wonderful hijinx and great ratings. Fleiss, give this girl a show - she is so much fun to watch! And he'd have guys watching it too, just for the Shayne eye candy!
    She would make a darling bachelorette, but she is just too young for the average viewing public to take her seriously in that role. (imo)

Besides, for all we know, she many already be taken!

"The Bachelorette: Celebrity Edition" - why not? Every other show has done Celebrity versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2892567;
    She would make a darling bachelorette, but she is just too young for the average viewing public to take her seriously in that role. (imo)

Besides, for all we know, she many already be taken!
    That might depend on what the public expects from Shayne in that role. Personally, it seems like there are many people who just expect her to entertain them and run the guys ragged and would have no expectations of true love resulting from the series. I certainly include myself in the above described group. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "taking her seriously". I'd certainly agree that many, including myself wouldn't believe for a second that she'd be on the show to find a mate.

It's sad for people who has watched the bachelor series to say if he choose Shayne, he is not in it for love.....But if Amanda is his chose then he is truly in love, I just feel it's different strokes for different folks, see for me Amanda does nothing for me but if I was a man I could see where Shayne would.....If Shayne is the F1 just maybe Matt didn't fancy Amanda it could be as simple as that, I predict it doesn't matter who Matt choose it will not last, look at all the ones before.......

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2892554;
    I agree if she isn't f1--she should definitely be the next bachelorette---that show would be so much fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2892646;
    That might depend on what the public expects from Shayne in that role. Personally, it seems like there are many people who just expect her to entertain them and run the guys ragged and would have no expectations of true love resulting from the series. I certainly include myself in the above described group. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "taking her seriously". I'd certainly agree that many, including myself wouldn't believe for a second that she'd be on the show to find a mate.
    I think we have a different expectation than the average non sleuthing, non message board viewer.

I think the average viewer would not be happy to be "entertained", they watch the show for romance, love, the "fairytale" ending (like reading a romance novel). At least that's why my friends watch, and why I watched prior to stumbling across Fort a few seasons ago.
    Last edited by Kresge; 04-03-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Well I have a friend at work who said that she doesn't want Shayne with Matt, because Shayne needs someone hott lol, she is an average viewer, who doesn't read any types of boards....

I still think if Matt picks Shayne, and he thinks he is really in love with her, he will get his heart broken. Of course, that could happen no matter who he picks, but with Shayne it seems inevitable. And, it won't be because he wasn't warned. She has been very honest in who she is and what she wants out of life and right now, it isn't marriage. Therefore, he would be foolish to pick this girl for a long-term commitment, but then what else is new with this show. Either the girl gets dumped eventually or the Bachelor does . . few have lasted longer than several months. Why would it be any different this time. Also, most of the participants in this Bachelor season are all quite young including the Bachelor - not a good premise for a lasting relationship.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Hey.. I found a poster of Shayne's mom from the early 80s. I know it's been nearly impossible to find pics of Michele. Hope no one is offended.

"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

+ Reply to Thread