+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

I love Shayne.....she is the "girl in college" that I always wanted to be friends with but never was....she is lovely and honest...whats up with all the negative hate talk about her....shes a 22 year old california girl, seems normal to me...she is the reason I am watching this season...alot of the other girls pulled out an audition for Matt, singing, instuments and even beer can eating....let the games begin and give Shayne a chance....
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;2891137;
    LOL...Shayne does not have hair extensions. I am certain that any one of our lovely bachelorettes on here can confirm that.

Sure looks it in a couple of SC's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows;2891500;
    I love Shayne.....she is the "girl in college" that I always wanted to be friends with but never was....she is lovely and honest...whats up with all the negative hate talk about her....shes a 22 year old california girl, seems normal to me...she is the reason I am watching this season...alot of the other girls pulled out an audition for Matt, singing, instuments and even beer can eating....let the games begin and give Shayne a chance....
    I agree with you tucrows shayne seems like the person most folks want to hang out with because you know when you're with her you're gonna have a great time!

FORT Newbie

for sure she is a cute girl, but than again im not yet sure on her intentions. Is she there to give an impuls on her "acting career" ? Is she there to find "true love" ? Especially with all the editing that's gonna be hard to judge, but we will just have to see how she develops! Too early to judge

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom;2865128;
    I think she's georgeous, and will add some interest to the show. But I don't see her really being all that interested in Matt. They lacked romantic spark, even if they were attracted to each other.
    I agree and I think he's too boring, too normal, however you put it Matt himself commented on her being out of his class in terms of her looks. I think he was referring to more than just her looks. What would a 22 year old from her background see in this average guy? She probably has traveled enough and met enough men not to be influences by his British accent. She also would probably have the real scoop on him since her dad is friends with Fleiss. (I don't get that Fleiss would be doing Daddy a favor by featuring Shayne, she's a gold mind for Fleiss, imo. ) Don't the majority of the girls go on this for reasons other than the oft referenced "right" reasons? Most go on it for the experience, etc. and the guy is somewhat remote possibility. I'd bet that Shayne meets plenty of show biz wannabes so why would she do the show primarily to meet the guy. It doesn't make her bad, in any way, but I can't believe this move wouldn't give a struggling actress more exposure. It makes no sense to me for her to do it just to meet a guy, especially if it could hurt her acting career. She left home at 17, she couldn't be that naive. I can't imagine that she'd have any problem meeting a tons of guys like him, if that's what she was looking for in a husband. btw: Didn't she sort of tacitly that she wasn't ready to get married?

We shouldn't lose sight of the timing of the casting for this particular show.

During the writers strike (Nov 07 to Feb 08), The Bach was one of the only major network audition gigs in town.

And though unpaid, at least it would resemble vacation (adventure, possible romance, hope for travel) and deliver some measure of Exposure (can put "Seen in the Bach: London Calling" on resume; appears in IMDB).

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2891790;
    We shouldn't lose sight of the timing of the casting for this particular show.

During the writers strike (Nov 07 to Feb 08), The Bach was one of the only major network audition gigs in town.

And though unpaid, at least it would resemble vacation (adventure, possible romance, hope for travel) and deliver some measure of Exposure (can put "Seen in the Bach: London Calling" on resume; appears in IMDB).
    Yep and all it takes is one casting agent to see Shayne being entertaining, etc. and boom she's back in the game. I think she'd be the biggest draw ever for the Bachelorette, especially for the casting of the 25 guys. She'd have that exotic show biz attraction for them. Would true love result?. . . not a chance, imo. but the show would be fun.

FORT Newbie

Matt's description of his chosen one as "funny" can only apply to Shayne as of now. I guess we have to see if Amanda can make him laugh as well.

Also, he leans into or initiates a kiss with Shayne alone; the others sort of ask for it.

There's an upcoming scripted-reality show that Shayne would be perfect for -- Brody Jenner (son of Olympic gold-medalist, Bruce Jenner), who was in The Hills and The Princes of Malibu, is being cast in another faux-reality show (ala The Hills).

Since Shayne probably knows him as a neighbor in Malibu, this would be perfect for her.

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2891154;
    shayne doesn't appear to be emotionally unstable to me--she seems like a normal girl who happened to grow up in an extraordinary world--she appears to be quite down to earth and funloving, despite hollywood. I keep hearing she is not ready for marriage--but, honestly she also said she is ready to fall in love and have a committed relationship--so just because she doesn't want to get married in about 3 weeks, she appears to really want to find someone to fall in love with -- most folks get engaged after about a year of dating and then in another year they get married--so in 2 years you never know she may very well be ready for marriage

That was my same take on the conversation......

I actually thought it a rather mature response to admit to wanting love and a long term relationship, but to say she wasn't sure if she were ready for marriage at this point in time. She also mentioned that men aren't usually ready until 30.....so really Matt was too young. I thought that was hysterical!

I like Sayne......she is quirky, cute, and kind. In all honesty, if she isn't F1 then I hope she didn't fall in love and was just having fun on the show, cause I would hate to see her get her heart broken.

+ Reply to Thread