+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne - Bachelor London

Re: Shayne - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2885046;
    ...."I come from a famous family but I am not going to tell you who they are because I want you to keep asking me about it every time we have 1 on 1 time".
    I believe she keeps this up because of Matt's fascination with the Hollywood scene. It's like he's keeping her around just because of his love of Hollywood and to have a connection with the industry and Shayne keeps telling him it's not about her parents, it's about her. Could it be editing to make appear the other way? Nah, they would never do that, would they?

FORT Fan

One random thought regarding Shayne... The other girls have been making fun of her excessive wardrobe. And she's talked with Matt about her 5 must have "accessories". Some people are speculating that she's spoiled because she must never have been denied anything materially and probably has a huge allowance from her family. That might not be the case.

Perhaps, living where she lives, she feels she must keep up with everyone else in terms of appearances. If she moved out at 17, perhaps mommy & daddy aren't supporting her financially (maybe they are, but unless we can have access to bank statements or she tells us, I don't think we're going to really know). She could be up to her eyeballs in debt with store credit cards as well as major credit cards, figuring she can pay it back when she makes it big, but that she needs the stuff to feed her image. Or she could be like many people her age who simply rack up debt and just don't care.

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but since this season of the bachelor has become the Shayne Show, I just thought I throw this out there.

There is something about that little gal that I really like. She is definitely right out of the Malibu scene and her parent probably a close neighbor or certainly a friend of Fleiss. I was shocked when I heard her say "sawl". My daughter says it also, and now her daughter. Even though we are born and bred in Caifornia it certainly isn't some kind of dialect.

They are both young and have plenty of time on their hands to date. After the fiasco last Bachelor, I say if you don't really fall in love, pick someone to have some fun with.

Did she add hats and hair pieces to that must have list. I hope he doesn't run his fingers through her hair and have an extension fall out.

I question Matt's common sense and/or maturity by keeping this girl. Obviously, he is smitten by her looks and off-the-wall personality. He is in lust and thinks she is too attractive for him, but I guess since he is the Bachelor, he can enjoy kissing and whatever else with someone who wouldn't normally be attracted to him (or so he thinks). BUT - this girl is obviously high maintenance (and she admits it), into high drama, used to getting her way with men, spoiled by wealth and comfort, very immature, and probably somewhat emotionally unstable due to a chaotic childhood with her parents many marriages and just being a child of Hollywood. She is also not ready for marriage and admitted that too. He wants to get married and soon (although I think he is still too young, especially if he wants a girl like her). At least, if she is the "chosen one", he shouldn't be surprised if he gets dumped soon after the close of the show. The red lights are there, Matt, run like h*ll.

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paborn123;2888728;
    There is something about that little gal that I really like. She is definitely right out of the Malibu scene and her parent probably a close neighbor or certainly a friend of Fleiss. I was shocked when I heard her say "sawl". My daughter says it also, and now her daughter. Even though we are born and bred in Caifornia it certainly isn't some kind of dialect.

They are both young and have plenty of time on their hands to date. After the fiasco last Bachelor, I say if you don't really fall in love, pick someone to have some fun with.

Did she add hats and hair pieces to that must have list. I hope he doesn't run his fingers through her hair and have an extension fall out.

LOL...Shayne does not have hair extensions. I am certain that any one of our lovely bachelorettes on here can confirm that.
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

Quote Originally Posted by ywatchTV;2886054;
    I heard the "sawl", too and thought that about dialect. I'll give her regionalisms, but she was born in California. They don't usually have a drawl at least I did not learn of any when I studied dialects in college.

I don't know how they drink so much and then walk. Did Matt drive them home after that date???!!!!! I hope not.

I think she's pretty in a soft focus kind of way, but not classic or striking, no. And yes, I do believe there are some poor extensions working there.

I know it's not an "English test" and I'm not watching expecting to see Masterpiece Theater quality perfomances, but it is representative of the sad state of our language. Matt has made some blunders, too, which always sounds strange in a proper English accent!
    Actually, I would say that shayne is classically beautiful--and what is even more beautiful about shayne is that she is natural--a natural beauty--and it definitely doesn't look to me like she has hair extensions--that hair looks to be all hers---I find it refreshing that she remained all natural given that she has lived in hollywood--

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2891140;
    Actually, I would say that shayne is classically beautiful--and what is even more beautiful about shayne is that she is natural--a natural beauty--and it definitely doesn't look to me like she has hair extensions--that hair looks to be all hers---I find it refreshing that she remained all natural given that she has lived in hollywood--
    Refreshing indeed. Refreshingly natural indeed! Classically, natural and indeed refreshing!
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2889068;
    I question Matt's common sense and/or maturity by keeping this girl. Obviously, he is smitten by her looks and off-the-wall personality. He is in lust and thinks she is too attractive for him, but I guess since he is the Bachelor, he can enjoy kissing and whatever else with someone who wouldn't normally be attracted to him (or so he thinks). BUT - this girl is obviously high maintenance (and she admits it), into high drama, used to getting her way with men, spoiled by wealth and comfort, very immature, and probably somewhat emotionally unstable due to a chaotic childhood with her parents many marriages and just being a child of Hollywood. She is also not ready for marriage and admitted that too. He wants to get married and soon (although I think he is still too young, especially if he wants a girl like her). At least, if she is the "chosen one", he shouldn't be surprised if he gets dumped soon after the close of the show. The red lights are there, Matt, run like h*ll.
    Obviously, indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2889068;
    shayne doesn't appear to be emotionally unstable to me--she seems like a normal girl who happened to grow up in an extraordinary world--she appears to be quite down to earth and funloving, despite hollywood. I keep hearing she is not ready for marriage--but, honestly she also said she is ready to fall in love and have a committed relationship--so just because she doesn't want to get married in about 3 weeks, she appears to really want to find someone to fall in love with -- most folks get engaged after about a year of dating and then in another year they get married--so in 2 years you never know she may very well be ready for marriage

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2891154;
    shayne doesn't appear to be emotionally unstable to me--she seems like a normal girl who happened to grow up in an extraordinary world--she appears to be quite down to earth and funloving, despite hollywood. I keep hearing she is not ready for marriage--but, honestly she also said she is ready to fall in love and have a committed relationship--so just because she doesn't want to get married in about 3 weeks, she appears to really want to find someone to fall in love with -- most folks get engaged after about a year of dating and then in another year they get married--so in 2 years you never know she may very well be ready for marriage
    I think you're view of marriage changes when you find that right person....at least it can. Is Matt that right person for Shayne? I have no idea and I won't sit here and try to pretend like I know either of them and their ideal mate. Anyway...I like what you said

+ Reply to Thread