Robin

Advertising Coordinator

Birthplace:
    Sacramento, CA

Hometown:

Holland, MI

Currently resides in:
    Orlando, FL

NO SPOILERS, PLEASE (i.e. spoilers derived from sleuthing and/or other sources which may or may not determine the elimination order of the girls).

The Bachelor: London Calling - Bachelor - Bios - ABC.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Robin - Bachelor London

She tells the girls that she has never had a "close girlfriend" so she doesnt know how to act. A huge red flag! She is beyond nuts, she ranks up there with the contestant that wanted to procreate with Travis the ER doctor. When confronted by Shayne about stealing time away from the other girls, she goes from crying to laughing in a split bi-polar second. She is way way off....and what is up with the way Robin talks? That old style "valley girl" accent from the 80's. Oh my God, for sure! Watch out for this one!

And then there was the follow-up scene where she made sure Marshana and Holly knew she wanted them BOTH to go (which, Shayne said as well but not to their faces) - not a great friendship-building comment.

She definitely has the negative 'brat' edit LOL - no boudt a doubt it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Wonder why Matt sends this beauty home when he has enjoyed being with her so far....on his lap at the piano, the hot tub, numerous kisses, the conversation after tennis and tea. For sure he has had more interaction with Robin than Noelle our self professed "matter of time girl" yet she goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2912014;
    Wonder why Matt sends this beauty home when he has enjoyed being with her so far....on his lap at the piano, the hot tub, numerous kisses, the conversation after tennis and tea. For sure he has had more interaction with Robin than Noelle our self professed "matter of time girl" yet she goes on.
    Robin has not been sent home yet.

True colors show up I think
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Due to editting , you have to look to see Robyn's true colors. She is an awesome girl. She may not be edited to show it but she has a lot of class. I know her personally although I am not close to her. I am actually a friend of her Mom's. We belong to the same church family.

Robyn's family is classy. They love the Arts, especially music and yes.... tea. I have been to beautiful tea parties in their home. Robyn is intelligient, charming, sweet, spunky and an amazing musician.
    Anyway.... say what you want but she is not the monster or bulldog everyone wants to hate. I think she really fell for him and he broke her heart. I do not think she expected to fall for him. Then Bam.... she fell hard.
    She is a strong woman that strives at everything she does and this was no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by 3BlueEyedGirls;2920050;
    Due to editting , you have to look to see Robyn's true colors. She is an awesome girl. She may not be edited to show it but she has a lot of class. I know her personally although I am not close to her. I am actually a friend of her Mom's. We belong to the same church family.

Robyn's family is classy. They love the Arts, especially music and yes.... tea. I have been to beautiful tea parties in their home. Robyn is intelligient, charming, sweet, spunky and an amazing musician.
    Anyway.... say what you want but she is not the monster or bulldog everyone wants to hate. I think she really fell for him and he broke her heart. I do not think she expected to fall for him. Then Bam.... she fell hard.
    She is a strong woman that strives at everything she does and this was no exception.

Thank you for this post! I think that she really fell hard for Matt too and when he let her go last night her heart was broken. I think Matt really encouraged her and led her on that she would be getting a HT date. I know the bachelor's have to lead the girls on to a certain extent, but the way Matt led Robyn on was just too over the top and very cruel IMO.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Yes I think she was led on from the bits I've heard. The reunioun will be interesting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast