+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin - Bachelor London

Re: Robin - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by 3BlueEyedGirls;2920075;
    Yes I think she was led on from the bits I've heard. The reunioun will be interesting
    Right on both accounts.

It will be interesting to see why he sent her home, I wonder if it was because she was so possessive of him and not letting him be with other girls.

I started off liking her but her behavior was a big turn-off for me. Say what you will about editing, but she admitted that she didn't have girlfriends and didn't know how to interact with them. That's a red flag if you ask me.

I started off liking her as well, but she really started to annoy me.

It is not like Robyn does not have friends. She does relate to woman just not at that level she had to there. Can you imagine being in lock down with 25 other women. Especially a woman like Robyn. You cannot escape into your own world for even a short while. No books, no internet... nothing. Just think about it. Unless you are going to sit around and do girl talk which is what she was probably refering to.... what are you to do?

Again, I am sure the convo was editted to make her look like a friendless woman. That is rediculous. Robyn is a radiant person that shines where ever she goes. She has "real" friends.

FORT Fogey

It was funny how the show set her up by showing clips of her talking about how confident she was that she wasn't going home. Then bam. See ya'

FORT Fan

3blue-eyed girls -- I noticed you spell Robin's name differently from how they spell it on the show. Which is it?

I don't think the conversation was edited to make her sound friendless. Robin clearly said she hadn't had (or doesn't have) many girlfriends.

FORT Newbie

It's Robin- former classmate speaking here. And honestly, her exit was very much in-character. Her opinion of you can change on a dime, in either direction. 3blue-eyed girls is right- her family is lovely. I just wouldn't apply the same description to her.

She may have been victim to editing- after all, we don't get to see all of the footage. But I don't think the edit showed a person that I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne;2921064;
    3blue-eyed girls -- I noticed you spell Robin's name differently from how they spell it on the show. Which is it?

I don't think the conversation was edited to make her sound friendless. Robin clearly said she hadn't had (or doesn't have) many girlfriends.

Lynn thanks for catching that, honest mistake. I thought it was with a Y. I should have checked first.

FORT Regular

Come on you guys, you know that Robin's interruptions were producer initiated with convenient cameras around. This season is so very boring that they are really pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast