+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: Noelle - Bachelor London

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230;3208384;
    NOW THAT is a tv wedding I would enjoy watching! ABC, put them on TV!!! DeAnna who???

    This is such a great story! I mean Noelle and Fred where basically the same "type" on their season... the really good girl/guy that the Bachlor/ette just didn't fall for. I am very happy for them!!
    I couldn't agree more. Noelle was the sweetest girl on Matt's season and Fred was the sweetest guy on DeAnna's season. I think they are absolutely perfect for each other and I wish them much happiness.

    We never expected to get our "happy ever after" ending in this way, but we'll take it.

    I agree with whoever said in a previous post that ABC should have a show reunion with guys and gals from prior seasons of Bachelor/ette shows. ABC just might find a few "matches made in heaven" for a change. I'd certainly watch.

    I can't say enough how happy I am for Fred & Noelle. They are both such wonderful people.

  2. #62
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Does anyone know how Fred and Noelle linked up together after each of their shows were over?

  3. #63
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,548

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    After the Bachelorette Men Tell All there was a party and girls from the previous Bachelor season attended. Noelle first came in contact with one of the men, Ron, when she visited Kansas City and introduced herself...that is probably when the idea for the meet up after the MTA in LA took place.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #64
    FORT Lurker BSGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    85

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Awww I want to see photos of Fred & Noelle... Anyone can point me the way to see them? Someone mentioned they're posted in another board.
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

  5. #65
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Thank you Arielflies for the information on how Fred and Noelle linked up. Appreciate the information. I agree that they are a great match.

  6. #66
    FORT Fan Alelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    220

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    I think that's really cool that Fred (fellow Chicagoan) and Noelle have gotten together. I think that they are both two of the nicest people who have ever been on this show. I certainly hope the best for them and a lifetime of love and happiness!

  7. #67
    FORT Newbie NewFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    49

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by BSGFan;3211844;
    Awww I want to see photos of Fred & Noelle... Anyone can point me the way to see them? Someone mentioned they're posted in another board.
    BSGfan,

    I think the link to the photos came from someone on the abc site. I have gone back and looked a little but that was some time ago and there are soooo... many new threads. SORRY! Wish I knew how to get them from her myspace on to the Fort. She now says on her myspace that she and Fred are going to Disneyland. Can't wait to see those pictures!

  8. #68
    FORT Lurker BSGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    85

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3213439;
    BSGfan,

    I think the link to the photos came from someone on the abc site. I have gone back and looked a little but that was some time ago and there are soooo... many new threads. SORRY! Wish I knew how to get them from her myspace on to the Fort. She now says on her myspace that she and Fred are going to Disneyland. Can't wait to see those pictures!
    Me neither! Awww, they must be so cute together!!
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

  9. #69
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Noelle has a notice on her MySpace account saying she is moving in 2 days and also has new photos posted. I am sure you can't forward the pictures to FORT but can someone tell the rest of us about the photos and any other interesting details regarding her move and Fred. Thanks.

  10. #70
    FORT Newbie NewFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    49

    Re: Noelle - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3223059;
    Noelle has a notice on her MySpace account saying she is moving in 2 days and also has new photos posted. I am sure you can't forward the pictures to FORT but can someone tell the rest of us about the photos and any other interesting details regarding her move and Fred. Thanks.
    I think she has already left LA and is in Colorado with her family right now.
    No word on her myspace yet as to when she will move to Chicago. But
    there are a lot of new photos of the two of them in her folder titled...
    "My man and me"
    There are photos of them in Chicago, Las Vegas, Disneyland and then Chicago again. Seems to me these two are spending a LOT of time together.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.