+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Marshana - Bachelor London

Re: Marshana - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;2920398;
    She was interesting, that's for sure....but I never saw a speck of chemistry between her and Matt.
    ITA. I'm surprised she made it as far as she did.

Ellen spoofed Marshana on Friday's show again! Ellen's getting some mileage out of "WALK OFF"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2906072;
    am still amazed she made it past 1st rose ceremony. the token black girl always get cut in the first 2 nights, maybe the produceur have something to do with it or the bachelor didn't want to come of bad to the american because honestly there is nothing sparkling between those 2

Not that it matters cause she is off the show but alot of these comments seem a little iffy to me. I get that people of color are eliminated most of the time early on but to assume that it HAD to be a producer's doing or because Matt just didnt want to look bad seems a little odd to me. To think that its not possible that maybe Matt actually just found this woman of color attractive and interesting isnt even an option in most of your minds it seems. She may be annoying but she IS attractive physically. I dont see why he wouldn't think so.
    Jessica

FORT Regular

caramelbeauty81, I completely agree with you. I thought Marshana was beautiful, bright, and charming. I loved her fashion sense and saris, even though a lot of people criticized her for wearing them. She looked great in them. I thought Matt was both attracted to her and genuinely interested in her.

It weirds me out that people have been comparing her to Omarosa because aside from both being black, they don't look alike at all. Aside from her disagreements with Chelsea and Robin (who would rub me the wrong way too!), she was sincere and affectionate. I liked how on the WTA episode, you learn that her roommates Amanda and Noelle both liked Marshana, and Marshana was content leaving because the two of them her still there, implying that she hoped Matt would pick one of them in the end. Also, I found it interesting that Amanda said the Marshana she knew was very different than her edit made her appear.

Maybe this all stands out because I'm in an interracial marriage and I think interracial attraction/dating/marriage is perfectly normal!

I thought Marshana was a little strong with her 'walk off' and 'I will not have it' statements, plus she did go on a bit about how wonderful she is. Having said that, I can see where all of that was coming from in this environment, and as Amanda said, that was not the Marshana they saw for the most part. No doubt she's a beautiful girl, and I don't think there's any reason to assume that Matt didn't choose her over the girls he sent home earlier.

Well i think she's hilarious. I laughed so hard at the things she said at the WTA. I actually really like her personality and even when she was saying "walk off" and "you all do NOT have to like it" (insert hand motions here), i thought she was entertaining. plus on Ellen she was so humble and not offended at all by the impersonation. I hope she does become the bachelorette or something cuz she's definitely fun to watch!

I really liked Marshana as well. She really reminds me of a good friend of mine who also happens to be black. That's not why though. She looks a lot like my friend and they have very similar personalities. My friend is a total drama queen but that's what I love about her. She's so funny and is also a very sweet person. I probably would have had drama with Robin and Chelsea as well because they're both so immature and bitchy. I enjoyed her interactions with Matt. I think that he was genuinely attracted to her and she was attracted to him. I still think she left when it was her time to go and I think that Matt made the right decision in ultimately choosing Shayne. I would have been disappointed in him if he had chosen Chelsea and feel sure that there's no way that relationship would have lasted.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

She is a great person but she kind of reminds me of the girl I love ny...I think she is a little bit classier than that. I think she wants to be the next bachelorette...I don't think they would go for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456