+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marshana - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Marshana - Bachelor London

am still amazed she made it past 1st rose ceremony. the token black girl always get cut in the first 2 nights, maybe the produceur have something to do with it or the bachelor didn't want to come of bad to the american because honestly there is nothing sparkling between those 2

I think she is too much into the drama. Matt doesn't appear to be the type who would want to deal with that.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

I really do not like Marshana, and as time passes she seems less attractive. Big forehead, lips too large/ And she still has a nasty attitude. iI see in the previews she has another confrontation. She seems to like to fight.

I really don't see why Matt keeps giving er a rose.

She's a HOT MESS!!! After watching the previews for next week, she belongs on Flavor Flav 4 or on to the next Charm School. Can't stand her, I dont see what Matt sees in her. I also noticed she pulled away after their kiss and it looked like he wanted to go in for a second kiss, but she giggled and put her head down. That was the most awkward kiss I have ever seen.....it seemed staged.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2902990;
    Producers aired the same kiss two times, falsely implying that as soon as Holly left he sat down and locked lips again with his "favorite."

I cannot figure this chick out, as presented much less in the real world.
    It was a separate kiss. I noticed that he kissed her twice after Holly left. The first time it was once. Also, they were much closer the second time around. That goodness for DVR.

FORT Newbie

I normally just read this board but I make very few comments. I have to ask two questions and hopefully someone will have a good answer.

1. Isn't it true that in the past shows the F1 was the one the bachelor chose on the 2 on 1 date?

2. Why did Matt say he was looking for true love and he thought it was worth the risk when he sent Holly home? I thought he meant he thought his connection with Marshana was worth the risk.

I think Marshana is very direct but I don't think she has a nasty attitude. She isn't any more nasty than the other girls.

I think Marshana has Matts interest. Some are predicting she is going home on monday. We shall see.

Sorry - but she belongs in the 'twit' catagory = along with Ashley - and yes - she does go home - thank goodness
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2916513;
    Sorry - but she belongs in the 'twit' catagory = along with Ashley - and yes - she does go home - thank goodness
    How do you know for sure?

No pics of her after this week for one - the final four are pretty well established at this point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2916518;
    No pics of her after this week for one - the final four are pretty well established at this point
    But there aren't very many pictures of any of the girls after this show. I've seen the screen shots. The screen shots don't show much of who will be the final 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast