+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kelly - Bachelor London

Re: Kelly - Bachelor London

They agree to do it because of some combination of:

1. Contestant pool psychologically screened and seeded to be sure there are a few with this personality type, and people who want to be on TV (as well as find love blah blah)
    2. If you left work etc., to be on the show, you'd want your family and friends to be able to see you on TV for more than say the 15 seconds allotted to Lesley and Rebecca who asked about Firedrake.
    3. The producers (your new BFF) tell you that you will get camera time (and then can hope for airtime) if you sing, do a handstand or backflip, do a stupid human trick (bite a can, rock paper scissors, roll your tongue, bend your arm backwards, fight with a girl, cry, use tongue on your kisses, or flash some body parts)
    4. A few weeks pass. You have not been favored with a 1 : 1 (the one way to be ensured of airtime, or to judge if you are a contender for Matt), and can sense the trend is against you, so given you are an out there personality type (see #1 above), and you've had a little to drink, you go for it.

If you are one of the Matter of Time girls (to quote Noelle) these actions are your ticket to airtime.

Personally, I don't think there are any Dark Horses who catch the Bachelor's eye. I think there are 6-8 front-runners followed by cameras and producers from the beginning, and the rest of the pack knows it. So, out pop the Ta Ta's on demand, nothing to lose!

Re: Kelly - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2928841;
    They agree to do it because of some combination of:

1. Contestant pool psychologically screened and seeded to be sure there are a few with this personality type, and people who want to be on TV (as well as find love blah blah)
    2. If you left work etc., to be on the show, you'd want your family and friends to be able to see you on TV for more than say the 15 seconds allotted to Lesley and Rebecca who asked about Firedrake.
    3. The producers (your new BFF) tell you that you will get camera time (and then can hope for airtime) if you sing, do a handstand or backflip, do a stupid human trick (bite a can, rock paper scissors, roll your tongue, bend your arm backwards, fight with a girl, cry, use tongue on your kisses, or flash some body parts)
    4. A few weeks pass. You have not been favored with a 1 : 1 (the one way to be ensured of airtime, or to judge if you are a contender for Matt), and can sense the trend is against you, so given you are an out there personality type (see #1 above), and you've had a little to drink, you go for it.

If you are one of the Matter of Time girls (to quote Noelle) these actions are your ticket to airtime.

Personally, I don't think there are any Dark Horses who catch the Bachelor's eye. I think there are 6-8 front-runners followed by cameras and producers from the beginning, and the rest of the pack knows it. So, out pop the Ta Ta's on demand, nothing to lose!
    Great post!! I think you nailed it!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12