Holly

Children's Book Author

Birthplace:
    Akron, OH

Hometown:
    Suffield, OH

Currently resides in:
    Hollywood, CA

NO SPOILERS, PLEASE (i.e. spoilers derived from sleuthing and/or other sources which may or may not determine the elimination order of the girls).

The Bachelor: London Calling - Bachelor - Bios - ABC.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Holly - Bachelor London

Holly is my early favorite. She just seems so NORMAL. On last night's show, everytime one of the other girls did a trick or showed off a 'talent', I saw Holly nearby looking on in disbelief. i love this girl.

Since one of the reasons I like her is because she is so normal and not going to be a drama-instigator, she probably won't last long.

But she reminds me of Sara B from Charlie's season

FORT Regular

God help me, but really like this one. Her and Amanda are my favs. I kept waiting for her to do something slutty. Maybe that will happen in the next few weeks, but something tells me to keep an eye on this one.

As I've already mentioned, I think she has one stunning figure, and the dress she chose for opening night perfectly showed off those gorgeous breasts of hers. Matt didn't stand a chance. Now that he's kept her around maybe we can actually get to know her better.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2850575;
    God help me, but really like this one. Her and Amanda are my favs. I kept waiting for her to do something slutty. Maybe that will happen in the next few weeks, but something tells me to keep an eye on this one.
    I have to agree with you all.I really like how normal she seems and how she doesn't seem to feel the need to do something stupid to get noticed.I really like her and Amanda,

Just from her pictures she does look like a sweetie pie. She is one I will be watching closely, I hope she is as nice as she looks.

FORT Newbie

i went to HS with the lovely miss holly. she graduated the year before me, with my husband. she is truly a beatiful girl inside and out. i was friends with her sister abie and her brother alan, her older brother richie was a few years older than me...anyway, all of them were always sweet, especially holly and abie.

if the bachelor doesn't pick her, he's a silly boy...she really is special.

FORT Newbie

"I kept waiting for her to do something slutty. Maybe that will happen in the next few weeks, but something tells me to keep an eye on this one."

And you should.

So I guess that means that you haven't seen the picture of Holly that Perez Hilton posted on his site a couple of months ago huh?

Since I'm new I can't post any pictures or links but if you type in "Justin Guarini" and "Perez Hilton" in Google, you will see the picture that I'm referring to.

Classy, huh?

There is no proof that is Holly.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Newbie

that was holly, justin guarini and her dated for a while...so what? that doesn't make her a slut!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast