+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Holly - Bachelor London

Who is John Galt?

Re: Holly - Bachelor London

Cute girl, but don't think she's Jason's type. He seems to really favor the sultry brunettes, rather than the cutsy blondes. Andrew Firestone would have loved her - she was just his type.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3266758;
    I don't think they're polar opposites at all. They're both fame hos except Deanna gets called out on it more than this girl. But Holly is a pro, the way she tried to latch on to Matt after he "broke up" with whatsherface. And now she's doing the same with Jesse. Good luck to them.
    ITA!! Blue Valentine
    I think you and I see things in a similar light. Holly and Jesse are trying to hold on to their 15 minutes of fame as long as possible, but I don't think their relationship is based on anything other than that. So my guess is that it will NOT last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3279451;
    ITA!! Blue Valentine
    I think you and I see things in a similar light. Holly and Jesse are trying to hold on to their 15 minutes of fame as long as possible, but I don't think their relationship is based on anything other than that. So my guess is that it will NOT last very long.
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. If she's in it for real, I wonder how Holly feels about Jesse saying he'd be willing to be the next bachelor. He even has a link on his website (posted Jan 11th) to a petition you can sign if you want him to be the next bachelor. I realize it's all part of his fame ho plan, anything to keep his name in print, but still... if I really liked a guy a lot, felt *loved* by him and made him feel *loved*, it'd hurt to see him doing stuff like that.

FORT Fan

Check out Holly's MySpace and Facebook now ...

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3281251;
    Check out Holly's MySpace and Facebook now ...
    Why?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3266758;
    I don't think they're polar opposites at all. They're both fame hos except Deanna gets called out on it more than this girl. But Holly is a pro, the way she tried to latch on to Matt after he "broke up" with whatsherface. And now she's doing the same with Jesse. Good luck to them.
    Look at the body language. I agree it's a fame-ho-based relationship. Why don't these people ever go away? They just keep recycling themselves.

I guess, like that shrink on the VH1 former teen idol show says, Fame Is Addicting!

Yes, it is. Sigh.

Does anyone know when Holly and Justin Guarini broke up and how long they dated?

Just wondering as Hollywood Exclusive is reporting that Justin (American Idol season 1 runner- up) is getting married to his high school sweetheart this summer. It was reported that the 2 have been dating since 2007. Justin is now on CMT's reality show "Gone Country".

FORT Fan

I think they dated 2006-2007. They seemed to be together at least until sometime in Oct 2007. Looks like he ran back to the Ex pretty quickly. I guess that's why Holly tried to drown her sorrow on The Bachelor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456