+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holly - Bachelor London

FORT Fan

Re: Holly - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3253212;
    I see Holly's Myspace says that she's cold....we're having record lows here in Colorado Think she's here visiting Jesse??
    The one snowmobiling pic of them together back in November is the last thing we have seen. Just don't know if there is something going on here, or if they are just buds. Anyone have an update?

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3253212;
    I see Holly's Myspace says that she's cold....we're having record lows here in Colorado Think she's here visiting Jesse??
    In Los Angeles, we're having low temps and rain. This is our "winter".
    About 45 minutes away from LA (in the foothills and higher elevations), it's actually snowing!
    Because it's always nice here in LA, some apts don't have central heat or old buildings don't have adequate heat,
    so -- YES -- you're cold, by SoCal standards.

Supposedly, the photos of Holly with Jesse were at another publicity event at the end of September (before MeAnna & Jesse were broken up) and NOT that she's seeing Jesse. And, there are so many publicity events in LA with photogs everywhere, for the people who have been in the public eye, they are automatic targets for the paparazzi.

Does anyone have any other info about these two?
    If not, I'd consider it an isolated incident.

Holly posted on her MySpace that she couldn't wait until Friday (today) and posted something similar on Jesse's page.

If they are dating or hanging out....more power to them!!!!

ETA: Jesse's webpage now includes shots of Holly and him in Colorado. Prior to recent they weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3254803;
    Holly posted on her MySpace that she couldn't wait until Friday (today) and posted something similar on Jesse's page.

If they are dating or hanging out....more power to them!!!!

ETA: Jesse's webpage now includes shots of Holly and him in Colorado. Prior to recent they weren't there.
    I am pretty sure these two are together. Based on their myspace photos and messages...although they are trying to lay low. I have to wonder why? I think after the Bachelor airs in January they will try to grab whatever publicity they can.

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3256373;
    I am pretty sure these two are together. Based on their myspace photos and messages...although they are trying to lay low. I have to wonder why? I think after the Bachelor airs in January they will try to grab whatever publicity they can.
    Not necessarily.
    Jesse is "branding " himself quite well. He was always the one who wanted a life and relationship away from the cameras.

Not sure about Holly's desire for her 15 minutes, other than she'd really like to get her books published.

I wish them a happy "REAL" life!

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3256643;
    Not necessarily.
    Jesse is "branding " himself quite well. He was always the one who wanted a life and relationship away from the cameras.

Not sure about Holly's desire for her 15 minutes, other than she'd really like to get her books published.

AFrankR,

I have to disagree with you about Jesse. At first I felt sort of neutral about Jesse. I didn't see what Deanna saw in him, but I didn't dislike him at all...
    until the breakup. I did not like the way he handled it. He sought out WAY too much attention, trying so hard to make himself out to be the innocent, injured party. If he was truly in love and hurt I do not think he would have done so many interviews about the breakup not to mention at least two appearances on EXTRA. And his crying video on his website was such a cheap shot at attention I had to gag. This certainly does not seem like a man who wants a life away from the cameras but one who WANTS the cameras as much as possible. IMHO
    I think he and Holly are probably lying low at the "request" of ABC. And I predict they will surface soon after the next season airs.
    But IF by chance their relationship is real I wish them the best and would like to see if they can have a life and a relationship away from the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3256643;
    Not necessarily.

It was told to me that Jesse is gonna be in Dallas this weekend visiting some old bachelor-ette reject friends. (they are really hot, I really wouldn't say they were rejects) Will be interesting to see picks of who he "hooks up with" from that.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

This chick is the typical ex reality show contestant, jumping from one reality show contestant to the next. First she tried to latch on to Matt and now she's doing the same with Jesse but since Jesse is an attention whore I say they deserve each other.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3256915;
    AFrankR,

I have to disagree with you about Jesse. At first I felt sort of neutral about Jesse. I didn't see what Deanna saw in him, but I didn't dislike him at all...
    until the breakup. I did not like the way he handled it. He sought out WAY too much attention, trying so hard to make himself out to be the innocent, injured party. If he was truly in love and hurt I do not think he would have done so many interviews about the breakup not to mention at least two appearances on EXTRA. And his crying video on his website was such a cheap shot at attention I had to gag. This certainly does not seem like a man who wants a life away from the cameras but one who WANTS the cameras as much as possible. IMHO
    I think he and Holly are probably lying low at the "request" of ABC. And I predict they will surface soon after the next season airs.

I'm sure they'll do whatever it takes to get some seconds extended on their fifteen minutes. I never bought into Jesse's broken heart routine. It seems to me that he and Deanna had an agreement of some sort and once she got her tv show she dumped him obviously ruining Jesse's plan$.

I haven't been keeping up to date with any of them but I wonder if Jesse is still slumming around trying to get the next bachelor gig? Is he mommy still collecting signature for him on an online petition website? heh
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

What is Jesse's webste?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast