+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holly - Bachelor London

FORT Newbie

Re: Holly - Bachelor London

Is she really dating Matt? I know her somewhat, but not well enough for her to tell me those things, lol. I'm so curious!

I read on the ABC site that someone who knows Holly
    asked her about Matt. She said " We are just friends".
    This was in response to a siting of the two together in LA.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PicanteTuVida;3197095;
    Is she really dating Matt? I know her somewhat, but not well enough for her to tell me those things, lol. I'm so curious!
    Well get to know her better! Now shoo, go find her.

FORT Newbie

She definitely gets around & seems to cling to whomever is in the spotlight, kinda like a Reality TV serial dater. She's recently hooked up with the un-engaged Jesse Csincsak from the last Bachelorette, there's a few current pics of them on his site (new here & can't post yet).

Who's next?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just saying;3248879;
    She definitely gets around & seems to cling to whomever is in the spotlight, kinda like a Reality TV serial dater. She's recently hooked up with the un-engaged Jesse Csincsak from the last Bachelorette, there's a few current pics of them on his site (new here & can't post yet).

Who's next?
    Pictures are posted in the Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now? thread, starting with post 331. It was determined that the photos were taken a few months before D&J's breakup, and that that photo was taken at a party with a lot of other posed photos with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by just saying;3248879;

Who's next?
    I have to agree with you about Holly. She seems to have tried to pursue several of the past bachelors ie: Matt Grant, Jeremy, and now Jesse. It does seem that she is wanting whomever will keep her in the spotlight. She isn't saying on her myspace who her new love is but by what she is posting on Jesse's myspace I think it is obviously him. But they are trying to be quiet about it. Wonder why?
    Do you think Jesse is just trying to save face by not falling in love too quickly after his "heartbreaking" experience with Deanna? Or could it be ABC that wants to keep it under wraps for a little longer? I mean it doesn't look good to have your last seasons pick fall OUT of love so soon and INTO love again so fast. Makes it all look so...PHONY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewFan22;3249567;
    I have to agree with you about Holly. She seems to have tried to pursue several of the past bachelors ie: Matt Grant, Jeremy, and now Jesse. It does seem that she is wanting whomever will keep her in the spotlight. She isn't saying on her myspace who her new love is but by what she is posting on Jesse's myspace I think it is obviously him. But they are trying to be quiet about it. Wonder why?
    Do you think Jesse is just trying to save face by not falling in love too quickly after his "heartbreaking" experience with Deanna? Or could it be ABC that wants to keep it under wraps for a little longer? I mean it doesn't look good to have your last seasons pick fall OUT of love so soon and INTO love again so fast. Makes it all look so...PHONY!!!
    The way I look at it is they can do whoever whatever whenever because they are old news and a new season is starting and time to move on.

Holly became very good friends with Noelle on their show and Noelle has found happiness with former bachelor Fred from DeAnna's show and my guess is that Holly is just keeping up with the Drakes's in search of her own compatable former bachelor from DeAnna's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Himm2;3252438;
    Holly became very good friends with Noelle on their show and Noelle has found happiness with former bachelor Fred from DeAnna's show and my guess is that Holly is just keeping up with the Drakes's in search of her own compatable former bachelor from DeAnna's show.

I think that is pretty funny Himm2
    Nothing wrong with falling for a previous shows bachelor....
    but only if it is real. I have to wonder about Holly and Jesse. Are they just looking for the limelight or is it REAL? These two seem to be begging for the limelight ...so my guess is that it will not last very long. What do you think??

I see Holly's Myspace says that she's cold....we're having record lows here in Colorado Think she's here visiting Jesse??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast