+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72

Thread: Chelsea - Bachelor London

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by lilly21;2996495;
    I STRONGLY doubt Matt loved Chelsea. He was probably playing her as much as he was Shayne.

    ETA: Anyway, it's interesting how she was all upset about getting rejected by a man who was so disrespectful and two-faced with another woman. She didn't seem to mind until he dumped her.
    Isn't that the truth, if Matt was talking about Shayne, Why in the heck would Chelsea want him? This goes back to all the rumors/setup we have been getting from day 1....I am telling you now when a woman is scorned she will say and do anything.....

  2. #62
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Transcript as best as I could make it out of Chelsea's departure....

    And I definitely said things

    Things that I said to him that explaining my feelings

    And as deep as real as they were for me

    The thing that I feared the most was

    Putting my heart out there and making a fool of myself

    On our date, he said, you know “Chelsea, I can’t wait to tell you the things that I am going to tell you.. like I didn’t really…I flipped, and that I love you a few times but I can’t wait to tell you when I mean it.. And he called her stupid several times in front of me yesterday, and he said a couple things just bashing her and (bleeped)”.. and if you love this woman why would you bash her..(inaudible)

    He’s a fool he‘s a fool..

    (edit break)

    He said to me on the helicopter ride, and we’re talking about the island, and he started explaining it to me, and I am like, yes, I know, I understand…this and that, and (he said), “sorry, I have been with someone who doesn’t have quite the intelligence you do. I have to remember how smart you are compared to the person I’ve been spending time with”

    (Matt said, )“There were time I thought she was the strangest person in here.”
    And now You realize she has acting skills and has impressed you with those?

    Matt would just say, “Chelsea, I plan on doing this with you, and that and, the other girl doesn’t compare and you have nothing to worry about.

    And this was our last night together, so what the heck does that statement mean

    (edit break)

    Well I told him that I thought he did the thing that would be the easiest for success.

    (edit break)_

    And for the sake of becoming somebody - that is shameful and the way to go for sure with that

  3. #63
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2994560;
    I didn't know about that when I posted that.
    Hi Stacerace,

    I hope I didn't come off snippy. I know you didn't know. The only people who could have were people already privvy to what was going on behind the scenes. I've worked in publishing/advertising my whole career. So I know that GGW article and photo shoot took place weeks, if not months ago and it was no suprise to TPTB at ABC/Disney or Matt that the photos were released within 24 hours of TB's season finale. Shayne is simply capitalizing on the opportunities she's been given. This is the first time I've watched a whole season of TB since the first one. And I have to admit, I got sucked in this season until it became obvious, that Shayne was the star of the show and therefore couldn't lose. Then I just took it as Hollywood entertainment, as I see most people here did.

  4. #64
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2996634;
    Hi Stacerace,

    I hope I didn't come off snippy. I know you didn't know. The only people who could have were people already privvy to what was going on behind the scenes. I've worked in publishing/advertising my whole career. So I know that GGW article and photo shoot took place weeks, if not months ago and it was no suprise to TPTB at ABC/Disney or Matt that the photos were released within 24 hours of TB's season finale. Shayne is simply capitalizing on the opportunities she's been given. This is the first time I've watched a whole season of TB since the first one. And I have to admit, I got sucked in this season until it became obvious, that Shayne was the star of the show and therefore couldn't lose. Then I just took it as Hollywood entertainment, as I see most people here did.
    I didn't think you came off snippy at all. I read posts about it later that had actually been posted BEFORE my post so I felt a little dumb but at the same time, I still think that Shayne is much classier than Chelsea and that Shayne and Matt's relationship is genuine. I haven't seen the photos so I can't comment for certain but if they're like I've read, I don't the photos themselves are tasteless. It's the association with GGW that is tasteless. Although, if any of these women had as much class as myself, they would have said no to the fantasy date. I always hate it when they have sex with each other on this show. Even though they don't show it, the fact that you accept the fantasy date means you are saying yes to sex is quite obvious. I wouldn't have sex with someone I knew for such a short amount of time and ESPECIALLY if he was dating 3 other women that he was potentially sleeping with not to mention that it's also on TV!!! THAT I find completely tasteless. Anyway, I'd probably not get a rose for that reason and if that's the case then he wouldn't be the right guy for me anyway because I want a guy who respects me more than that.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,052

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2996853;
    I still think that Shayne is much classier than Chelsea and that Shayne and Matt's relationship is genuine. I haven't seen the photos so I can't comment for certain but if they're like I've read, I don't the photos themselves are tasteless. It's the association with GGW that is tasteless.
    I would agree with this part. I don't have too much problem with the photos. Not my cup of tea, but to each her own. The association with GGW is questionable, but that doesn't change my mind about the fact that I believe that Matt and Shayne are genuinely in love with each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2996853;
    I always hate it when they have sex with each other on this show. Even though they don't show it, the fact that you accept the fantasy date means you are saying yes to sex is quite obvious. I wouldn't have sex with someone I knew for such a short amount of time and ESPECIALLY if he was dating 3 other women that he was potentially sleeping with not to mention that it's also on TV!!! THAT I find completely tasteless. Anyway, I'd probably not get a rose for that reason and if that's the case then he wouldn't be the right guy for me anyway because I want a guy who respects me more than that.
    This part, not so much. I don't think accepting the fantasy date automatically equals sex. For some of the folks, sure. But, not all of them. The reason people should accept that time together, IMO, is because it is there only time together away from cameras throughout the whole series. It is a chance for them to spend together without having the producers step in and say "oh, redo that, but look this way when you say it, and turn your head this way..."

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,191

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Sorry to be a sourpuss, but IMO, they are a perfect match in their ambitions. They are both enamored with the fame of the process. There may be an initial attraction that they are referring to as "love" in heat of the moment - but it won't last. He loves Shayne's Hollywood connections and her overall hotness. She loves being the chosen one on a TV show and being loved by what appears to be a mature man. At the end of the day, neither is good enough for a longlasting relationship, I don't think it will last.

    Happy to be wrong, though. I do like them both.

  7. #67
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;2997628;
    I would agree with this part. I don't have too much problem with the photos. Not my cup of tea, but to each her own. The association with GGW is questionable, but that doesn't change my mind about the fact that I believe that Matt and Shayne are genuinely in love with each other.



    This part, not so much. I don't think accepting the fantasy date automatically equals sex. For some of the folks, sure. But, not all of them. The reason people should accept that time together, IMO, is because it is there only time together away from cameras throughout the whole series. It is a chance for them to spend together without having the producers step in and say "oh, redo that, but look this way when you say it, and turn your head this way..."
    It may not equal sex but it does imply it. Perhaps that's just the editing on the show. It would be nice to have the time without the cameras but I wouldn't sacrifice my reputation for that time even if nothing happened. My family would be extremely disappointed in me and I would be disappointed in myself if I allowed myself to be shown as POSSIBLY compromising my morals.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,052

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3002705;
    It may not equal sex but it does imply it. Perhaps that's just the editing on the show. It would be nice to have the time without the cameras but I wouldn't sacrifice my reputation for that time even if nothing happened. My family would be extremely disappointed in me and I would be disappointed in myself if I allowed myself to be shown as POSSIBLY compromising my morals.
    I guess for some, but I have never assumed that is what it meant because if put in that situation, that is not what it would mean for me. I know, with the rose petals all over the bed and the way the rooms are set up, it looks like ABC is encouraging that. But, unless given a reason to assume as much, then I don't.

    I think in Blob's season, he did brag about having sex with all of the women at in the Fantasy suites.

    But, in Byron's seaon, one of the girls did turn it down, and he very blatantly explained to her that it was not about having sex, but about spending time getting to know each other... not necessarily on a physical level, but emotionally.

  9. #69
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Chelsea just announced she will be auctioning off her finale dress....

    To everyone who asked about my finale dress
    I have decided to auction the dress off at ebay.... here is the link.
    Chelsea's Finale Bachelor Dress - 270238957210

    -Chelsea
    MySpace

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3002705;
    It may not equal sex but it does imply it. Perhaps that's just the editing on the show. It would be nice to have the time without the cameras but I wouldn't sacrifice my reputation for that time even if nothing happened. My family would be extremely disappointed in me and I would be disappointed in myself if I allowed myself to be shown as POSSIBLY compromising my morals.
    I frequently hear people say this, and I don't understand why people who presumably know you and your morals and trust you (and whom you trust) would automatically assume that you'd be having sex just because you wished to have off-camera time with someone you were dating.

    Besides which, they give people ample opportunity to explain to the Bach on camera that they may be going to the suite but it's only to talk and that you have no intention of engaging in sexual intimacy, as Sadie did, for example.

    If I knew somebody who refused the fantasy-suite time, that's the person I would worry about because they'd be preparing to make a major decision about someone without ever having spent any actual time alone with that person -- zip, zilch, zero total alone time, and yet they may be going to say "yea" or "nay" to some kind of proposal within a couple of days!

    When you have so little time with the person anyway, refusing an extra six hours or eight hours of opportunity for non-videotaped private conversation just to make sure nobody can possibly imagine that you engaged in sexual relations with somebody seems kind of self-destructive, to me! I mean, I'd want to have had some private conversation with the Bach before I decided for or against him -- see what he says when the cameras aren't rolling!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.