+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: Chelsea - Bachelor London

  1. #51
    FORT Fan suza19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    391

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2993272;
    I think he was physically attracted to her and that they might have had more things in common but at the end of the day he was actually in love with Shayne and connected with her more. And the fact is that Shayne is a very genuine and sweet and mature and sophisticated woman and has more class in her little pinky than any of the other 25 women. Where Chelsea is very immature and unsophisticated and comes off a little white trashy to me. Just no class at all. Especially when she was badmouthing Shayne at the FRC. I think she might have said more that they cut out. Did anyone else notice the look on Matt's face? He looked pissed! And a little relieved. I think that confirmed to him that he made the right decision. I think she doesn't really know who she is yet and I don't think that she was in love with Matt and I don't think she was genuine. I was also put off by the fact that she never really would look him in the eye when she was talking to him. Particularly about her feelings. I just think she's kind of shady.
    I would have loved to see Shayne's reaction if she wasn't F1, I'm sure she would have been just as POed if not worse. Give the girl a break she just her heart stomped on have telling him the reason why she couldn't open up and with him reassuring her that he was falling in love with her.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

  2. #52
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    876

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    I'm waiting for Chelsea's interviews. Any word?

  3. #53
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2994570;
    I would have loved to see Shayne's reaction if she wasn't F1, I'm sure she would have been just as POed if not worse. Give the girl a break she just her heart stomped on have telling him the reason why she couldn't open up and with him reassuring her that he was falling in love with her.
    Exactly Suza! I agree w/you 100%. Shayne was never put in the position of being rejected so we don't know how she would have reacted or what she would have said.

    I think I have a feeling that Shayne never would have had to go trough rejection. Even if Matt didn't want to choose her and he wanted to let her go in one of the earlier rounds, I am sure that TPTB would have made it seem like Shayne was the one that wanted to leave. They did that in Aaron's season (Bachelor 2). A couple of the ladies left at a RC and they told Aaron that he wasn't their type or something like that. If Shayne was not going to be F1, that is what I think would have happened. It would have been too embarrassing for her to be let go like all the other girls.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  4. #54
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2994797;
    I'm waiting for Chelsea's interviews. Any word?
    Me too! Would love to hear what Chelsea has to say
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  5. #55
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2995287;
    Me too! Would love to hear what Chelsea has to say
    I would as well!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    I preferred Chelsea but I knew he was picking Shayne. With the way the show was edited to make Shayne look like she could do no wrong, I knew that was the girl that was gonna win but even though I preferred Chelsea, I think he picked the right girl FOR HIM. Chelsea was alot more insecure which I found endearing because who wouldnt be in a situation like that? I just think though that Shayne's laid-backness and confidence in what they had is what won Matt over. I dont see how the proposal seemed fake. I actually thought it was very genuine and quite beautiful. I dont know what all the reasons are for him doing the show or for her going on there but regardless of what either of their intentions were, I do think they ended up finding love. Now whether it lasts or not, that remains to be seen but I wish them the best because I like to see people happy and in love.
    Jessica

  7. #57
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Did anyone get the chance to see Chelsea's "Diary of the Departed" on the abc site? She definitely had a lot of interesting things to say!
    A lot of what she said I actually believe! I feel that she's so much better off without Matt! I wish her the bast

  8. #58
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by dmb_girl4ever;2996288;
    Did anyone get the chance to see Chelsea's "Diary of the Departed" on the abc site? She definitely had a lot of interesting things to say!
    A lot of what she said I actually believe! I feel that she's so much better off without Matt! I wish her the bast
    I didn't know it was up. When I was over there earlier today it wasn't up, but I am going over now to take a look see.

    Wow!! I was just over at the ABC site and I saw Chelsea's Diary of the Departed. I am absolutely floored by the things that Matt told her and floored about the stuff he said to Chelsea about Shayne. Apparently Matt does not think Shayne is very intelligent. I absolutely believe everything that Chelsea said because this happened right after the rejection before she would have had a chance to get "bitter' about it. It was just real and raw emotion and her reacting to being rejected. She also said that Matt slipped a few times and told her he "loved" her. I am sorry, but that is low.
    Last edited by soccermama; 05-14-2008 at 05:33 PM.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  9. #59
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2993272;
    I think he was physically attracted to her and that they might have had more things in common but at the end of the day he was actually in love with Shayne and connected with her more. And the fact is that Shayne is a very genuine and sweet and mature and sophisticated woman and has more class in her little pinky than any of the other 25 women. Where Chelsea is very immature and unsophisticated and comes off a little white trashy to me. Just no class at all. Especially when she was badmouthing Shayne at the FRC. I think she might have said more that they cut out. Did anyone else notice the look on Matt's face? He looked pissed! And a little relieved. I think that confirmed to him that he made the right decision. I think she doesn't really know who she is yet and I don't think that she was in love with Matt and I don't think she was genuine. I was also put off by the fact that she never really would look him in the eye when she was talking to him. Particularly about her feelings. I just think she's kind of shady.
    Some answers to the bolded items can be found in her "Diary of the Departed" which is now up on the ABC board. If taken at its face value, her monologue may shed some light to her reaction and redirect your question of genuinesness toward someone else.

  10. #60
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    30

    Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

    I STRONGLY doubt Matt loved Chelsea. He was probably playing her as much as he was Shayne.

    ETA: Anyway, it's interesting how she was all upset about getting rejected by a man who was so disrespectful and two-faced with another woman. She didn't seem to mind until he dumped her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.