+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - Bachelor London

FORT Newbie

Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

It's obvious to me that Matt is falling in love with Chelsea. Smitten with her.
    He is fond of Shayne but ultimately she is not his type. He is looking for someone sophisticated. I like Shayne, but she is not sophisticated. I don't know if either of them could discuss politics with him as he would like, but Chelsea would clearly fit more easily into his world. No question in my mind. Cut and dry.

This relationship has me confused. One minute he looks like his heart is so full that she might feel for him the way he feels for her. But the next minute he is talking of her in a way that I would say, "Run Chelsea! Run!" I'm not sure I would want him to pick her if he is going to speak of her the way he does. I personally felt he was as much to blame for their date being the way it was, as I saw him being more friendly with the turtle than he was with Chelsea. But then again, cut/splice/dice. Who knows for sure but them.

FORT Fanatic

I’m betting that it’s 100% sliced, diced, and spliced. As soon as producers know who the Bachelor picked they can edit the other girls any way they want. Obviously Chelsea and Matt are not doing things like holding hands continuously, so the 50% of the time that is probably occurring has been cut out. Think back to how well Chelsea learned/participated at the rugby and the tennis dates, unless she was a poor swimmer she probably swam with the turtles as much as he did. If you have ever experienced that (swimming with turtles), you would know that only one person at a time can really be near one. Turtles have to surface to breathe just like we do and like their space!

Quote Originally Posted by sewwhat;2966350;
    This relationship has me confused. One minute he looks like his heart is so full that she might feel for him the way he feels for her. But the next minute he is talking of her in a way that I would say, "Run Chelsea! Run!" I'm not sure I would want him to pick her if he is going to speak of her the way he does. I personally felt he was as much to blame for their date being the way it was, as I saw him being more friendly with the turtle than he was with Chelsea. But then again, cut/splice/dice. Who knows for sure but them.

lol - Maybe the turtle has said that she is spoken for, so Matt had to change his attitude about Chelsea for the conclusion of the date...Some guys are just into shells and flippers....

Quote Originally Posted by Brookline;2965816;
    It's obvious to me that Matt is falling in love with Chelsea. Smitten with her.
    He is fond of Shayne but ultimately she is not his type. He is looking for someone sophisticated. I like Shayne, but she is not sophisticated. I don't know if either of them could discuss politics with him as he would like, but Chelsea would clearly fit more easily into his world. No question in my mind. Cut and dry.
    ITA and well said.

I think he was physically attracted to her and that they might have had more things in common but at the end of the day he was actually in love with Shayne and connected with her more. And the fact is that Shayne is a very genuine and sweet and mature and sophisticated woman and has more class in her little pinky than any of the other 25 women. Where Chelsea is very immature and unsophisticated and comes off a little white trashy to me. Just no class at all. Especially when she was badmouthing Shayne at the FRC. I think she might have said more that they cut out. Did anyone else notice the look on Matt's face? He looked pissed! And a little relieved. I think that confirmed to him that he made the right decision. I think she doesn't really know who she is yet and I don't think that she was in love with Matt and I don't think she was genuine. I was also put off by the fact that she never really would look him in the eye when she was talking to him. Particularly about her feelings. I just think she's kind of shady.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2993272;
    I think he was physically attracted to her and that they might have had more things in common but at the end of the day he was actually in love with Shayne and connected with her more. And the fact is that Shayne is a very genuine and sweet and mature and sophisticated woman and has more class in her little pinky than any of the other 25 women. Where Chelsea is very immature and unsophisticated and comes off a little white trashy to me. Just no class at all. Especially when she was badmouthing Shayne at the FRC. I think she might have said more that they cut out. Did anyone else notice the look on Matt's face? He looked pissed! And a little relieved. I think that confirmed to him that he made the right decision. I think she doesn't really know who she is yet and I don't think that she was in love with Matt and I don't think she was genuine. I was also put off by the fact that she never really would look him in the eye when she was talking to him. Particularly about her feelings. I just think she's kind of shady.
    I agree with this and with all of this and no hand-holding hang-up she has : why did she take off her under-garment. This just doesn't make sense to me. She came across to me as a tease. I'd have rather seen Amanda as F2.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2993272;
    And the fact is that Shayne is a very genuine and sweet and mature and sophisticated woman and has more class in her little pinky than any of the other 25 women.
    Somehow I don't see "a spread" in Girls Gone Wild as classy

I really like both girls. I think for Chelsea it was the lacing of the fingers, not holding hands that icked her out.

I really want Chelsea as bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonn5;2994277;
    Somehow I don't see "a spread" in Girls Gone Wild as classy
    I didn't know about that when I posted that.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast