+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - Bachelor London

Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

I think Chelsea looks like Faye Dunaway!!

http://www.fest21.com/files/images/Faye%20Dunaway%20in%20PUZZLE%2 0OF%20A%20DOWNFALL%20CHILD.jpg[/URL]

Or this one:

http://images.contactmusic.com/images/artist/fayedunawayap.jpg

FORT Regular

The woman is stunning! That's all I can see - beautiful woman, phenomenal happy personality. I love her!

I would really like Chelsea to be in the final two with Shayne. When she gets along with Matt, it's just great chemistry. It's her hatred for public affection that is going to be her downfall. And her insecurity that keeps popping up. Time will tell.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

LG.

after last night's episode I think Chelsea will be the winner. I read Matt's choice as from the final 3, he likes Chelsea the best, but would have ditched her last night if she hadn't opened up a little more. His second choice was Amanda, but he ditched her after Chelsea opened up because it will be easier for him to ditch Shayne at the very end.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2957384;
    after last night's episode I think Chelsea will be the winner. I read Matt's choice as from the final 3, he likes Chelsea the best, but would have ditched her last night if she hadn't opened up a little more. His second choice was Amanda, but he ditched her after Chelsea opened up because it will be easier for him to ditch Shayne at the very end.
    Oh, wow! I like this 'new insight' you have LG ... I sure hope you're right that indeed Chelsea is F1
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2957384;
    It looked to me that his Final 2 would always be Shayne and Chelsea with Amanda being the choice only if Chelsea hadn't opened up at dinner. He reacted more favorably to Chelsea than he did Shayne when they expressed their feelings for him. He seemed to side step the love subject with Shayne. Chelsea's parents were really likeable and I think that unless she blows it she's the one.

All I hope is that her visit with his family in Great Britain goes well and same for the last chance date following that. I've jumped from the ferris wheel to the catamaran!

I had planned to jump from the ferris wheel onto the catamaran, but I'm not sure anymore that I want Chelsea to be with Matt. I think she's a great girl... too good for him, just like the others... so I decided to stay on the ferris wheel and have some Georgia peaches with my milkshake and burger and wait until we know what we can jump on for DeAnna's season
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Chelsea is my favorite because to me she is the most real. Even though she has her insecurity issues, at least she is showing it and admitting to her misgivings about showing her feelings. She isn't putting on a perfect act so she can "win" a competition. She is a real woman falling for a real guy and is scared and insecure like the rest of us. I just hope like all of you that she can overcome that insecurity because that is the only thing that could be her downfall. I really hope he doesn't pick Shayne but I think he's really charmed by her.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2963151;
    I had planned to jump from the ferris wheel onto the catamaran, but I'm not sure anymore that I want Chelsea to be with Matt. I think she's a great girl... too good for him, just like the others... so I decided to stay on the ferris wheel and have some Georgia peaches with my milkshake and burger and wait until we know what we can jump on for DeAnna's season

Good point, Estella. Maybe I'll jump from the catamaran, too.

I'm sick of this season...I liked Matt in the beginning, but lately, not so much. I hate to see Chelsea get hurt...but better that, perhaps, than getting stuck with him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast