+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - Bachelor London

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Chelsea **Spoilers**

Yep, it's the Tessa, Ian, Sarah B. edit... Having to overcome wanting to "put themselves out there" that is a tried and true story line for this show... We can add Helene to that list as well (even though they broke up right after the show finished airing).

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG!!!!! I was gone all evening with an engagement, and just praying my VCR would tape.....and to come here and get to watch the show and to FINALLY have some much needed discussion of Chelsea and Matt.....it is just beyond exciting!!! I just adored her from the first night, (after being determined to dislike her from the SCs) and to never see any comments about her, or if they were, just dismissing her, was so shocking to me. I saw her magic that first night, and it has just increased every episode since. Thank God so many of you are now also seeing it and posting. Please keep it coming...how fun to come here, and have so many more people to speak to about Chelsea's radiance. She is someone special...not perfect....a bit quirky, but just magical, and special. I loved seeing this strong, tough woman showing her vulnerability tonight. She is special and worth Matt fighting for to find her spirit and to move it to a new level. They are sooo cute together...and FTR...I just adored Noelle tonight too....and I still love Amanda and Shayne too. Has this ever happened that people love all the F4?. it has never happened for me before. What a great group of women Matt has, with Chelsea being his best match. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Oh.....I forgot to mention...I love any name you come up with for them......Chatt is great.....all of them are. My thought is Chelattsea....as in chill out, see.....after tonight, get over your hangups and just chill out. go with the flow, which I think Chelsea is desperate to do. Whatever name you adopt, I agree with...I am just thrilled they are getting a name! We are a desperate lot here in this folder. And I am not to proud to say it. LOL! Thanks everyone
    Karey

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2919715;
    Oh.....I forgot to mention...I love any name you come up with for them......Chatt is great.....all of them are. My thought is Chelattsea....as in chill out, see.....after tonight, get over your hangups and just chill out. go with the flow, which I think Chelsea is desperate to do. Whatever name you adopt, I agree with...I am just thrilled they are getting a name! We are a desperate lot here in this folder. And I am not to proud to say it. LOL! Thanks everyone
    Karey
    Haha Karey Chelattsea is perfect! They will "chill at sea" when they are on the catamaran too. I love love love them together and am looking forward to seeing I<3realitytv's vid of them. It's so great to see so many people hopping into the sleigh. We better be careful or we may tip over like Chelsea was worried about. haha
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2919563;
    Oh I'm LOVING that one!

From tonight's show, they showed Chelsea wanting to avoid holding hands and showing PDA. YET on the catamaran we see them holding hands. . . How sweet! I'm sure he was very happy that she finally gave in!
    I'm trying to remember if it was prior to the RC in their chat, but Chelsea did say at one point to Matt(paraphrasing here--too early and no coffee yet ) something to the effect that for him she could reconsider the holding hands thing. It was said with a bit of humor. So her defenses are melting.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2919373;
    That scene between Matt and Chelsea tonight still seemed awkward and not very romantic. The next night he still questioned her romantic side just before the rose ceremony. They aren't playing up AManda either. She's hardly shown. I just think the editing this year is terrible if they want to hook me and decide it's anyone other than Shayne. I just feel if he walks away from Shayne, he'll pine about not choosing her to get to know long term. And if he does choose Shayne as F1, I think it will take alot of work on his part to make a real long term relationship successful with Shayne and that's sad!!!
    i AGREE ABOUT THE awkwardness of Matt & Chelsea. It just seemed not to flow natural, the same as what I see with Amanda. Trying but just not there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;2919373;
    That scene between Matt and Chelsea tonight still seemed awkward and not very romantic. The next night he still questioned her romantic side just before the rose ceremony. They aren't playing up AManda either. She's hardly shown. I just think the editing this year is terrible if they want to hook me and decide it's anyone other than Shayne. I just feel if he walks away from Shayne, he'll pine about not choosing her to get to know long term. And if he does choose Shayne as F1, I think it will take alot of work on his part to make a real long term relationship successful with Shayne and that's sad!!!
    We mustn't deny Fleiss his growing story line. Chelsea has yet to have the talk with her dad. That mustn't come off as superfluous, now.

Re: Chelsea - Bachelor London

YAHOOOOO!!!! That's my girl.... go Chels..... i saw lots of chemistry between Matt and Chelsea..... keep the comments coming

I think he needs someone more romantic and affectionate than Chelsea is capable of being. She's going next imo.

Chelsea boggles my mind because she seems like such a contradiction. She's confident and outgoing, yet seems so unsure of herself with Matt. I have a hard time figuring out where she stands... the body language makes me think they're "just friends" but then on the other hand there's these little hints and cues that they keep giving each other... it reminds me of those complicated middle-school romances where you have no idea what the other person is thinking, so you have to have your friends ask your crush's friends if they have any idea what he's thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast