Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee - Bachelor London

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Ashlee - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2864003;
    Ironically, James Blunt dated Petra Nemcova for 2 years ... and doesn't Ashlee resemble Petra slightly?
    Only in that they're both women. Petra is dropdead gorgeous. Ashlee is attractive, but in a pointier way.

And after seeing her "neener, neener, I got the rose and you didn't" dance last night, I find her incredibly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2866980;
    And after seeing her "neener, neener, I got the rose and you didn't" dance last night, I find her incredibly annoying.
    Oh, yeah.

She AND Shayne BOTH set my teeth on edge, last night.

And is it me, or does she kind of channel Reba, with the no-top-lip thing going on, or something?

Not that that's BAD . . . I happen to be a Reba fan.

But Ashlee?

Not so much.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular

I thought she was adorable....until last night. Talk about a "young" 22. Gee honey...why don't you just scream your immaturity from a mountain top.

I'll bet Matt wasn't too thrilled with that little display. And probably was not happy about the way she just interrupted him to do her little "victory dance" while he was talking to the rest of the ladies. Too bad he couldn't take that rose back...

Get a clue honey!

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2867038;

She AND Shayne BOTH set my teeth on edge, last night.
    You and me both!

I definitely did not like how she flaunted getting the rose in front of the other girls. That was not cool at all. I wonder if that is going to come back to haunt her later in the show?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2867138;
    I thought she was adorable....until last night. Talk about a "young" 22. Gee honey...why don't you just scream your immaturity from a mountain top.

I'll bet Matt wasn't too thrilled with that little display. And probably was not happy about the way she just interrupted him to do her little "victory dance" while he was talking to the rest of the ladies. Too bad he couldn't take that rose back...

Get a clue honey!
    To me it looked like they edited it funny. I dont think she really "interrupted" him.

FORT Newbie

I thought it was hilarious how she rubbed it in the other girls faces! And how more genuine can you get? When you got every other girl trying to "play" the role that she was assigned, Ashlee's there just being herself. I wish some of these other fake girls would be more real. It would make things a lot more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyStoopid;2867628;
    I thought it was hilarious how she rubbed it in the other girls faces! And how more genuine can you get? When you got every other girl trying to "play" the role that she was assigned, Ashlee's there just being herself. I wish some of these other fake girls would be more real. It would make things a lot more fun.
    I agree... she's not my favorite, but I somehow appreciated that she doesn't pretend to be more mature than she really is, unlike Shayne who seems like an 18-year-old trying to act like she's 25. At least Ashlee doesn't hide her being a little immature
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2867653;
    I agree... she's not my favorite, but I somehow appreciated that she doesn't pretend to be more mature than she really is, unlike Shayne who seems like an 18-year-old trying to act like she's 25. At least Ashlee doesn't hide her being a little immature
    That's true, although I would imagine growing up as she did, Shayne is probably both young and old for her age (can you imagine your DAD being a judge on 'Are You Hot?')

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyStoopid;2867628;
    I can see where you're coming from. I didn't laugh last night but thinking of it just now I did. Ashlee does seem to be really genuine.
    Last edited by NYCity; 03-25-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: grammar

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast