Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee - Bachelor London

FORT Newbie

Re: Ashlee - Bachelor London

She's actually has an excellent voice. I wouldn't be surprised to see her music get big. I met her when she was playing at the gift shop at the grammy's. She's one of those people that seem to make other girls jealous all the time. Go figure. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan108;2856741;
    She's actually has an excellent voice. I wouldn't be surprised to see her music get big. I met her when she was playing at the gift shop at the grammy's. She's one of those people that seem to make other girls jealous all the time. Go figure. LOL
    I'm glad to hear that I actually think Ashlee is really likable and adorable and she does appear to be genuine I'm kinda surprise she doesn't have many fans yet!
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

to all you new posters! Welcome to our family.

Ashlee has such a strong resemblance to Leelee Sobieski, I'd swear they were sisters. She's young but seems harmless enough, and as long as she stays out of Hurricane Marshana's way, maybe she'll have a fighting chance to actually spend time with Matt.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ggplant;2857183;
    I'm glad to hear that I actually think Ashlee is really likable and adorable and she does appear to be genuine I'm kinda surprise she doesn't have many fans yet!
    Just for the record: I like her! Maybe not my one and only favorite, but I like her.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2857721;
    to all you new posters! Welcome to our family.

Ashlee has such a strong resemblance to Leelee Sobieski, I'd swear they were sisters. She's young but seems harmless enough, and as long as she stays out of Hurricane Marshana's way, maybe she'll have a fighting chance to actually spend time with Matt.
    I was trying to figure out who she looked like and now I realize that it is Leelee Sobieski.I could not figure it out.Thanks for triggering a rememberance.

FORT Newbie

More on Ashlee Williss:

Ashlee dated James Blunt. She is one of the young women who appeared in the "1973" video (the woman in the white suit walking along the sidewalk). I found this pic on her myspace page: (myspace.com/ashleewilliss).

Last edited by SlightlyStoopid; 03-22-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: mistype

Her music is okay and she is very cute but she just rubs me the wronge way. She just seems cheeky and fake imo.
    Come here to me, PLEASE!

A warm welcome goes out to even more newbies!

So Ashlee dated James Blunt? Hmmm, am I the only woman in the world who can't stand him? I thought she had possibilities (although is quite young) but now I'm going to have reconsider.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2862312;
    A warm welcome goes out to even more newbies!

So Ashlee dated James Blunt? Hmmm, am I the only woman in the world who can't stand him? I thought she had possibilities (although is quite young) but now I'm going to have reconsider.
    This made me laugh... a contestant from German Idol sang a James Blunt song last night and the female judge said "I guess I'm the only woman in the world who thinks James Blunt is horrible." So there's two of you, and make it three cause I can't stand him either. Don't know why any woman would date him, especially someone looking like Ashlee. I know most people here don't like her, but I think she's really pretty and seems like a cute girl...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyStoopid;2861423;
    More on Ashlee Williss:

Ashlee dated James Blunt. She is one of the young women who appeared in the "1973" video (the woman in the white suit walking along the sidewalk). I found this pic on her myspace page: (myspace.com/ashleewilliss).

On whosdatedwho site, here's the photo of Ashlee & James Blunt
    It was posted 18 days ago (approx 3/5) ... though no date of when the photo was taken.

Ironically, James Blunt dated Petra Nemcova for 2 years ... and doesn't Ashlee resemble Petra slightly?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast