+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2934378;
    Agreed. THe thing is, Matt is very smart and well educated and will need a smart and educated woman to maintain long-term interest.

Amanda comes the closest to being Matt's equal in this way. And the meeps are hysterical. I thought it was interesting that she didn't seem to hiccup much on her private date with Matt. That says alot....
    I personally don't feel that Amanda's meeps are as bad as Fleiss is portraying them to be. They are getting a horrible edit, lol!! I think she probably hiccups a few times a day and if she does get an attack of them, I am sure they don't come one right after another like that...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2934481;
    I find it hard to believe that Matt hasn't seen any of the previous shows. Even if the show isn't shown in Great Britian, I'm sure he was given video's just as Brad said he was.
    I think he did say in one of his interviews, that they did give him DVD's of the show, but he said he hasn't watched them yet.. That was a few weeks ago, so he could have watched them by now.. but he didn't sound like he was too interested in watching them..

FORT Fan

Amanda's dress was soooo pretty tonight at the RC

I liked it too

FORT Fogey

What could point to Amanda as f1?

Epi 1 - (To camera) If I were to draw a pic of my ideal person I'd draw her. She is down to earth. (To her directly) "you shone like a diamond" and I feel something special here.

Epi 2- Complemented her on her modeling (You look great, honey) and learns to dance with her. At RC thanks him for embarassing him with the dance and even makes a "face" when she meeps.

Epi 3: At Rugby told her she was awesome. At pre RC "they have not given us time together" (to her) as they talked about the music they liked. So normal!

Epi 4 - Note accompanying invitation for 1 to 1 date:

Before we begin our future together let's take a visit to the past (summarized). He got to know her more he saw they had a lot in common. When giving her a rose "Amanda, please, please, please, accept this rose".

Epi 5 - Tells her he wants to meet her family (the pool) and more laughter with the possum comment

Epi 6 - Tells her he wants her family to like him. The prank and his admiration that she pulled it off even if was at his expense, called it brilliant. Tells her he is proud of her.

They laugh a lot and have a lot of fun together. There is chemistry there hidden in the edit.

He has voiced doubts about the other two women - Lamas (high-maintainance being so different from his lifestyle and the one sandwich short of a picnic comment) and Chelsea - his doubts about her "walls" and issues with PDA esp. holding hands which he raised with her Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2930643;
    I think Matt is more infatuated with Shayne.. yes she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh.. but is there substance? I think if Shayne is F1, Matt will find out that there really isn’t much there past the glamour and high maintenance.. and it will not last.. In Matt’s own words.. Shayne is more of a sex kitten..

I think if Matt is really looking to have a long term relationship, and eventually marry, the better choice is Amanda.. she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh, but most importantly I think she is more on Matt’s level.. intellectually and in maturity..

In other words...

Shayne = show peice
    Amanda = life partner but also beautiful..

I agree with your post. Amanda seems down to earth, with a great sense of humour.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2939991;
    What could point to Amanda as f1?

Epi 1 - (To camera) If I were to draw a pic of my ideal person I'd draw her. She is down to earth. (To her directly) "you shone like a diamond" and I feel something special here.

Epi 2- Complemented her on her modeling (You look great, honey) and learns to dance with her. At RC thanks him for embarassing him with the dance and even makes a "face" when she meeps.

Epi 3: At Rugby told her she was awesome. At pre RC "they have not given us time together" (to her) as they talked about the music they liked. So normal!

Epi 4 - Note accompanying invitation for 1 to 1 date:

Before we begin our future together let's take a visit to the past (summarized). He got to know her more he saw they had a lot in common. When giving her a rose "Amanda, please, please, please, accept this rose".

Epi 5 - Tells her he wants to meet her family (the pool) and more laughter with the possum comment

Epi 6 - Tells her he wants her family to like him. The prank and his admiration that she pulled it off even if was at his expense, called it brilliant. Tells her he is proud of her.

They laugh a lot and have a lot of fun together. There is chemistry there hidden in the edit.

He has voiced doubts about the other two women - Lamas (high-maintainance being so different from his lifestyle and the one sandwich short of a picnic comment) and Chelsea - his doubts about her "walls" and issues with PDA esp. holding hands which he raised with her Mom.

This makes sense to me .. but what do I know

Even though I'd like to see Matt with Shayne, I do think that HE probably is more enchanted with Amanda. He's been extremely positive to her every show, and her ability to absolutely con him with the fake parents just might have clinched her fate with him forever!! It might come down between Amanda and Shayne in the final two. I would really feel bad for whoever isn't chosen.

Matt seems like a great bachelor!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic

I think the most recent RC telss it all. His body language when he gave Amanda the rose, tells me she's
    F1. But again, I have to say, I think he'll be in good shape with any of them. (Though I'm rooting for Amanda.)

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

The BEST thing about Amanda - and thanks to Fleiss - OMG did I actually just type that?!? - well anyways - is that they did not compromise her integrity in any way. They gave her a great and very clean edit thru out the entire show - she didn't even sware at him in the end LOL - gotta give the classy gal lots of credit
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

+ Reply to Thread