+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Amanda is gorgeous, intelligent, well-grounded, fun. She and Matt have definite chemistry.

I think Matt is more infatuated with Shayne.. yes sheís cute, funny, and makes him laugh.. but is there substance? I think if Shayne is F1, Matt will find out that there really isnít much there past the glamour and high maintenance.. and it will not last.. In Mattís own words.. Shayne is more of a sex kitten..

I think if Matt is really looking to have a long term relationship, and eventually marry, the better choice is Amanda.. sheís cute, funny, and makes him laugh, but most importantly I think she is more on Mattís level.. intellectually and in maturity..

In other words...

Shayne = show peice
    Amanda = life partner but also beautiful..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2930643;
    I think Matt is more infatuated with Shayne.. yes sheís cute, funny, and makes him laugh.. but is there substance? I think if Shayne is F1, Matt will find out that there really isnít much there past the glamour and high maintenance.. and it will not last.. In Mattís own words.. Shayne is more of a sex kitten..

I think if Matt is really looking to have a long term relationship, and eventually marry, the better choice is Amanda.. sheís cute, funny, and makes him laugh, but most importantly I think she is more on Mattís level.. intellectually and in maturity..

In other words...

Shayne = show peice
    Life partner how many of these bachelor's actually found life partner's? NONE so no matter who is the F1 they probably will not last, if I was with Amanda she would bore me, even though I like Shayne if I couldn't have her I would probably choose Chelsea before Amanda again this is just my opinion.......

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2931173;
    Life partner how many of these bachelor's actually found life partner's? NONE so no matter who is the F1 they probably will not last, if I was with Amanda she would bore me, even though I like Shayne if I couldn't have her I would probably choose Chelsea before Amanda again this is just my opinion.......

They haven't shown me enough of Amanda to deem her boring, but I think there is something there between her and Matt.. As for Chelsea, I really donít see that sheís into him.. On the sleigh ride she sat with her back to him.. Sheís already said she doesnít like to hold hands and he said he does.. There are just too many things not going on between her and Matt for me to see her as F1..

Now as for the outcome .. Iím hoping that for the fact Mattís insight to the outcome hasnít been spoiled, because heís never seen the show and didnít know much about it.. That if he is really there to find someone he can spend his life with.. Then maybe, just maybe, this one will end differently and has a stronger possibility of lasting beyond the air date..

I know the track record for the show is zero, but one can always hope canít they..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2931345;
    They haven't shown me enough of Amanda to deem her boring, but I think there is something there between her and Matt.. As for Chelsea, I really don’t see that she’s into him.. On the sleigh ride she sat with her back to him.. She’s already said she doesn’t like to hold hands and he said he does.. There are just too many things not going on between her and Matt for me to see her as F1..

Now as for the outcome .. I’m hoping that for the fact Matt’s insight to the outcome hasn’t been spoiled, because he’s never seen the show and didn’t know much about it.. That if he is really there to find someone he can spend his life with.. Then maybe, just maybe, this one will end differently and has a stronger possibility of lasting beyond the air date..

I know the track record for the show is zero, but one can always hope can’t they..

Yep!! I think that this is something that we have to keep at the forefront, and remember that no matter what the outcome of this show, that ultimately it will end like all the other shows ended. Whomever is picked, they will date a few months, and then most likely go their separate ways...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

They haven't shown me enough of Amanda to deem her boring, but I think there is something there between her and Matt.. As for Chelsea, I really donít see that sheís into him.. On the sleigh ride she sat with her back to him.. Sheís already said she doesnít like to hold hands and he said he does.. There are just too many things not going on between her and Matt for me to see her as F1..

Now as for the outcome .. Iím hoping that for the fact Mattís insight to the outcome hasnít been spoiled, because heís never seen the show and didnít know much about it.. That if he is really there to find someone he can spend his life with.. Then maybe, just maybe, this one will end differently and has a stronger possibility of lasting beyond the air date..

I know the track record for the show is zero, but one can always hope canít they..
    For me it's not that they haven't shown enough of Amanda, they haven't really shown Noelle but I don't find her boring, like I do Amanda..... I guess to each his own......

I think Matt is more infatuated with Shayne.. yes she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh.. but is there substance? I think if Shayne is F1, Matt will find out that there really isn’t much there past the glamour and high maintenance.. and it will not last.. In Matt’s own words.. Shayne is more of a sex kitten..

I think if Matt is really looking to have a long term relationship, and eventually marry, the better choice is Amanda.. she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh, but most importantly I think she is more on Matt’s level.. intellectually and in maturity..

In other words...

Shayne = show peice

I disagree their is more to Shayne than just a show piece as is there is more to Amanda I would prefer Shayne to be F1 but if Matts heart says Amanda than I will wish them much happiness in life.

FORT Fanatic

I think Matt is more infatuated with Shayne.. yes she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh.. but is there substance? I think if Shayne is F1, Matt will find out that there really isn’t much there past the glamour and high maintenance.. and it will not last.. In Matt’s own words.. Shayne is more of a sex kitten..

I think if Matt is really looking to have a long term relationship, and eventually marry, the better choice is Amanda.. she’s cute, funny, and makes him laugh, but most importantly I think she is more on Matt’s level.. intellectually and in maturity..

In other words...

Shayne = show peice

Shayne has been living on her own from the age of 17 because she chose too. Threrefore, jmo Shayne doe have substance and not just a show piece. I alway say never judge a book by its cover.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;2920421;
    I just adore Amanda and can totally see Matt being with her.
    Agreed. THe thing is, Matt is very smart and well educated and will need a smart and educated woman to maintain long-term interest.

Amanda comes the closest to being Matt's equal in this way. And the meeps are hysterical. I thought it was interesting that she didn't seem to hiccup much on her private date with Matt. That says alot....

I find it hard to believe that Matt hasn't seen any of the previous shows. Even if the show isn't shown in Great Britian, I'm sure he was given video's just as Brad said he was.

+ Reply to Thread