+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2891694;
    [edit]
    In terms of Amanda, I'm starting to be glad for Amanda thinking that she may have dodged a bullet IF she's not F1. Unless her screen time increases and Matt begins to clean up his act I'd say she's better off not being f1.
    [edit]

As for Amanda, yes if Matt doesn't start showing more manners and respect, I too hope she will not be F1.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 04-06-2008 at 12:42 AM.

FORT Newbie

Yes, they obviously spliced and assembled that scene where Amanda seems to be meeping every three seconds. They were obviously playing it for humor; if they could have purchased the rights from Warner Brothers, they probably would have inserted images of the Road Runner sneaking up behind Wiley Coyote!

- AlanZ -

("Meep! Meep!")

Quote Originally Posted by AlanZ;2897074;
    Yes, they obviously spliced and assembled that scene where Amanda seems to be meeping every three seconds. They were obviously playing it for humor; if they could have purchased the rights from Warner Brothers, they probably would have inserted images of the Road Runner sneaking up behind Wiley Coyote!

- AlanZ -

("Meep! Meep!")
    Wile E Coyote? - See my post reply to you on the
    "Fun With Bachelor 12" thread

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2891694;
    In terms of Amanda, I'm starting to be glad for Amanda thinking that she may have dodged a bullet IF she's not F1. Unless her screen time increases and Matt begins to clean up his act I'd say she's better off not being f1.
    It's funny, because I always feel the same way about my favorite bachelorettes... I always get to the point where I hope they DON'T win because I think they're too good for him.

Bump because I think Amanda deserves to be higher in the scheme of things, lol.

I am a newbe but I have been reading the fort for this season of Bachelor 12. I like everything I have seen about Amanda, so far. But I just don't think I've seen enough to form to much of an opinion. I do believe Amanda and Matt have spent a lot of time together, we just haven't seen it. They seem to comfortable together in the shots we've seen. I think this is where Fleiss has goofed on his editing. Not allowing us to see bits and pieces of the love story as it is developing. My gut feeling is that there is a love story between Matt and Amanda.

Now that I've finally watched last week's episode, I can say, 100% certainty, that the best relationship he has is with Amanda. If he is too stupid to pick her, that will be his loss. But they have that easy unburdened chemistry that I have noticed defines true love.

I just adore Amanda and can totally see Matt being with her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rdytogo;2914806;
    I am a newbe but I have been reading the fort for this season of Bachelor 12. I like everything I have seen about Amanda, so far. But I just don't think I've seen enough to form to much of an opinion. I do believe Amanda and Matt have spent a lot of time together, we just haven't seen it. They seem to comfortable together in the shots we've seen. I think this is where Fleiss has goofed on his editing. Not allowing us to see bits and pieces of the love story as it is developing. My gut feeling is that there is a love story between Matt and Amanda.
    I agree that the love story is between Matt and Amanda. Yes, he definitely has a real physical connection with Shayne (like Andy's connection to Bevin) and she's a lovely girl, but I think she's a little too dramatic and a bit whiney for him. Noelle - very sweet, but I think it's a little too late in the game for a real romance. We would have seen SOME connection before this. Chelsea - nice, but even Matt wondered if they could be more than "buddies". I read earlier that the bachelors get to pick who they want to go on the 1 and 1 dates with -- and Amanda was one of the first ones. She's got a great sense of humor - very similar to a Brit's (I should know, I'm married to one). She's always been shown as very nice and down to earth, never saying anything negative about the other girls. When he offered her the rose in the diner, he said, "Please, please, please..accept this rose" I noticed when they were in the pool on the last episode, and she was TEASING him about her family living in a double wide and that they would serve him possum for dinner --he wasn't sure whether to believe her or not, and then realized she was pulling his leg. He loved that (that's definitely a British sense of humor) and he was the one that really leaned into her for a kiss. She's the one.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

He seemed to be attracted to Amanda from the start. Even though there hasn't been a lot of time showing the two together, when they are, they seem very comfortable with each other. I have this gut feeling there is this unseen (by us) relationship that has developed between them. Maybe we'll see more next week. After this last week's show, Noelle came through as another possible good match with him.

+ Reply to Thread