+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 295

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

  1. #31
    In the drivers seat! K9Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2862715;
    Well everyone luvs Amanda. Not to be mean but I don't like women who have been enhanced. Her nose has been choppped. Look at photos on Bachelor site. Sorry I know some of you think it is fine but not a natural beauty. She looked very different before.

    I could not care less if someone surgically enhances their appearance. If I had the money I would get a face lift and tummy tuck whenever I turn 50. If you have the means, do whatever you want to make you feel good about yourself.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,905

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by veil360;2862715;
    Well everyone luvs Amanda. Not to be mean but I don't like women who have been enhanced. Her nose has been choppped. Look at photos on Bachelor site. Sorry I know some of you think it is fine but not a natural beauty. She looked very different before.
    Gee ...I've never had my nose enhanced, but I wore braces, and that is a major enhancer. Because I was not one of the 1% of women who was born perfect and perfectly beautiful, I have used probably every kind of enhancer there is from make-up to instant suntan lotion, acrylic nails, and jewelry to underwire bras that are supposed to "lift and separate", etc. "for a beautiful bustline" to a plethora of hair products intended to enhance the hair that I was born with into the hair just like the models have. I've been fixing things that needed to be fixed most of my life.
    I don't know if she has had her nose fixed or not, but obviously if she has, then she felt like it needed to be fixed , the same as I have always felt like I needed to wear make-up and curl my hair.

  3. #33
    FORT Fanatic mamaspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    new brunswick
    Posts
    423

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    I 'd bet that half the girls on the show have had braces, botox, or other enhancements...And I'd be willing to bet that is not Shayne's natural hair color. So what? Some people have nose jobs for medical reasons. I 'd like to have one myself.....

  4. #34
    FORT Fan Turtlekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    553

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    I found this the other day on ABC, it was originally posted by someone that said they were an old school chum of her's, then by someone else that had saved it before it was deleted from the ABC board. Then figuring it would be deleted again, I saved it. But Please.. don't be upset with me for posting it..

    I Love Amanda R. I picked her right from the start from her picture when they first went up at ABC..

    I hope she is Matt's pick.. She's a true lady.. I hope she continues to show it..


  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,905

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2863871;
    I found this the other day on ABC, it was originally posted by someone that said they were an old school chum of her's, then by someone else that had saved it before it was deleted from the ABC board. Then figuring it would be deleted again, I saved it. But Please.. don't be upset with me for posting it..

    I Love Amanda R. I picked her right from the start from her picture when they first went up at ABC..

    I hope she is Matt's pick.. She's a true lady.. I hope she continues to show it..


    I think she was pretty in that picture too.

  6. #36
    FORT Fan Turtlekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    553

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2863881;
    I think she was pretty in that picture too.

    I think so too..

  7. #37
    FORT Regular Arnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2863478;
    Gee ...I've never had my nose enhanced, but I wore braces, and that is a major enhancer. Because I was not one of the 1% of women who was born perfect and perfectly beautiful, I have used probably every kind of enhancer there is from make-up to instant suntan lotion, acrylic nails, and jewelry to underwire bras that are supposed to "lift and separate", etc. "for a beautiful bustline" to a plethora of hair products intended to enhance the hair that I was born with into the hair just like the models have. I've been fixing things that needed to be fixed most of my life.
    I don't know if she has had her nose fixed or not, but obviously if she has, then she felt like it needed to be fixed , the same as I have always felt like I needed to wear make-up and curl my hair.
    Agreed. I enhance as well. And I'm pretty sure people secretly thank me for it, too!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

  8. #38
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,250

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Ahhh...the nose job. More power to her for taking a very pretty face into the realm of a beautiful face.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-24-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Deleted portion of post
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #39
    FORT Lurker BSGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    85

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2864815;
    Ahhh...the nose job. More power to her for taking a very pretty face into the realm of a beautiful face.
    Amen to that! I'm just waiting until I'm done with having babies so I can get a tummy tuck. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Anyway, I bet Matt is not too concerned about Amanda's nose -- she has a lot going for her, physical beauty is just one of them.

  10. #40
    FORT Regular DW_a_mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    106

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    I don't have an issue with people "enhancing" themselves as long as that is the actual result. What bothers me are those who so defiantly refuse to age that they turn themselves into a parody.

    At this moment, I am thinking that the winner of the first impression rose may actually, for the first time EVER in bacholor history, actually win.

    But, um, I'm not going to bet my house on it.
    Avatar copyright DW's Studio

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.