+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2979924;
    Well, I probably shouldn't be saying this but Amanda did mention at the WTA that they hadn't been able to spend hardly any time together up until the home town date.........
    As with many things this season, it seems odd. If Matt was as impressed with Amanda like he said the first night and gave her the FIR, why didn't she get to spend more time with him? I figure he was truly impressed with her and TPTB wanted to keep them apart, or he wasn't that impressed with her and TPTB 'suggested' he give her the FIR. Heck he couldn't even remember what the FIR rose was called in the latest interview. I forget what he called it at first and then remembered FIR.

I am hoping after this is over we can hear more from the bachelorettes.

tamelaine, I do appreciate what you are able to tell us.

FORT Fanatic

^ yeah, something doesn't seem to jive as there have been contradicting statements from her. She also said (or claimed) the prank idea was hers and it originated from talking with and knowing Matt loved this style of humor. If they truly didn't talk much before the hometown date, the prank would not have worked and he should have reacted much differently to it (negatively). You don't pull a prank like that on someone unless you know them fairly well. So it doesn't make sense to me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2980130;
    As with many things this season, it seems odd. If Matt was as impressed with Amanda like he said the first night and gave her the FIR, why didn't she get to spend more time with him? I figure he was truly impressed with her and TPTB wanted to keep them apart, or he wasn't that impressed with her and TPTB 'suggested' he give her the FIR. Heck he couldn't even remember what the FIR rose was called in the latest interview. I forget what he called it at first and then remembered FIR.

I am hoping after this is over we can hear more from the bachelorettes.

tamelaine, I do appreciate what you are able to tell us.

I think what Amanda was referring to based on subsequent interviews is that she didn't get a lot of 1-on-1 time early in game and Matt excused it as he knew she was going to get a rose but IMO by bypassing her early on he didn't really get to know her and others began catching his attention. She got lost in the crowd. I think superficially they had contact but nothing substantial until HTD and by then and FD it was too late.

Are people still trying to get Amanda nominated as the next Bachelorette? I think we should maybe send some requests to Ellen as well, asking her to help get Amanda nominated. She did it with DeAnna and since she had Amanda on her show, we know she really likes her as well
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2982640;
    Are people still trying to get Amanda nominated as the next Bachelorette? I think we should maybe send some requests to Ellen as well, asking her to help get Amanda nominated. She did it with DeAnna and since she had Amanda on her show, we know she really likes her as well
    That would be a great idea Estella. I personally would love for her to be the next Bachelorette

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2980937;
    I think what Amanda was referring to based on subsequent interviews is that she didn't get a lot of 1-on-1 time early in game and Matt excused it as he knew she was going to get a rose but IMO by bypassing her early on he didn't really get to know her and others began catching his attention. She got lost in the crowd. I think superficially they had contact but nothing substantial until HTD and by then and FD it was too late.
    I noticed this is basically the same excuse he gave Robin for no 1 on 1 date (he knew Robin) although I do think it was for different reasons, but with the same end result.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2983225;
    I noticed this is basically the same excuse he gave Robin for no 1 on 1 date (he knew Robin) although I do think it was for different reasons, but with the same end result.
    Yes he did! I guess this is a warning for future bachelorettes... If you don't get time w/the bachelor early on that probably means you are not going to be there until the end. It makes no sense to say that you didn't get time w/the bachelor because he knew you were going to get a rose. I mean how do you get to know the bachelor otherwise?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I have a question..

My first time watching was Bach 10.. With the drunken sailor..
    On that show Stephanie SC, got the first impression rose, then the first 1 on 1 date on the yacht .. Then on Bach 11, Jennie got the first impression rose and didn't she also get the first 1 on 1 date on the roof top.. I'm confused as to why Amanda didn't get the first 1 on 1 date.. Does anyone have any theories as to why it was done differently..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2983464;
    I have a question..

My first time watching was Bach 10.. With the drunken sailor..
    On that show Stephanie SC, got the first impression rose, then the first 1 on 1 date on the yacht .. Then on Bach 11, Jennie got the first impression rose and didn't she also get the first 1 on 1 date on the roof top.. I'm confused as to why Amanda didn't get the first 1 on 1 date.. Does anyone have any theories as to why it was done differently..
    Last season Hilary got the first one - on - one date not Jenni. Fleiss has changed his formula for Bach 11 & 12, and has chosen not to give the first date to the FIR recipient.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2983555;
    Last season Hilary got the first one - on - one date not Jenni. Fleiss has changed his formula for Bach 11 & 12, and has chosen not to give the first date to the FIR recipient.
    OK thanks.. all this rehashing and trying to figure things out before hand is making me crazy..

+ Reply to Thread