+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2972325;
    Thanks bigedlb for posting the link to contact ABC.
    I've already submitted a comment for Amanda to be the next Bachelorette!
    (And, to give The Bachelor series a much deserved rest.)
    Hotatlanta, I said the same thing. Forget the Bachelor shows and give us the Bachelorette shows.

FORT Newbie

I am back in the Amanda thread, because I love her more each time I see her. I feel like I will less likely get any flames or tomatoes thrown my way with my post.

Thank you for giving me a place to express my opinion (vent). My son thanks you too since it helps his chances of having one less lecture (rant) about either men/women/relationships or Fleiss/edits.

I also state that I have to be near the top of the most gullible people in the world, and if it wasn’t for FORT I would fall into Fleiss’s trap hook, line and sinker.

The WTA was a disappointment to me and practically painful to watch. I listened to it but couldn’t look most of the time. I don’t know how I’ll be able to watch the finale or any After the final rose if there is one. I don’t know why I keep watching the Bachelor after dog shampoo prince, media ho, HWSNBN. They weren’t as painful as this db. This season is not getting me back on board and how “hand on heart” I was hoping for it. I clearly am a glutton for punishment. Thank goodness for FORT!!

My current rant-I personally would value a sincere, nervous expression of feeling (though not love yet) of how feelings are different for a current guy than for prior relationships than love spoken without either eye contact or camera ready speech from the moment of meeting. Considering Amanda was kept on the back burner for the first 3 weeks, its amazing she was able to express her how deep her feeling were at the FD.
    I’m going to try to take any pr for this season with a grain of salt because pr is a necessary thing to sell a product.

Because of FORT until I see the proposal from Matt and the thumb, hand, elbow, shoulder and face that is attached to the ring and his hand and the closing credits this is the ending that keeps me awake at night.

FRC- 5 mn recap, 10 mn Shayne in London, 5 mn Chelsea in London, 5 mn LCD’s for Shayne and Chelsea and 5 mn FRCeremonies. Rest to be determined later.

Chelsea- I love you, but I need to express love in PDA’s not just behind closed doors.
    Shayne-I love you, knew from the first you love life and captured my heart (or something below it).
    Add voice overs and PI’s from other girls about “ the one.”
    Possible endings:
    Give Shayne a rose. Matt down on knees to propose “Everytime I looked at you I wanted to be with you, blah blah blah-when camera zooms onto girls face and ring-it’s Amanda!

Last 20 minutes tells the story behind the story. After FRC with Shayne maybe Matt flies himself and parents for surprise visit to Amanda with her real parents. Explains Fliess, begs forgiveness, flies Amanda back to Barbados for limbo date and 2nd FRC and final rose.

Most, everyone has been Fleissed with a brilliant punk. Two roses, instead of none. Maybe a chance to make a relationship work and Amanda fans and others back on board.

I can dream big can’t I? Feel free to add other details. Thanks for letting me dream on your space.

I would love to see Amanda as the bachelorette. She is articulate, has a lovely sense of humor, beautiful to look at, cute expressions. I was impressed that she said we really didn't get to see what Marsheanna was really like - as Noelle and she had because they had roomed with her - what a nice thing to say.

I wondered - the first time the goodbye to Matt was shown - I thought I heard Amanda say - "I feel like such a DB..." Then later it was repeated and it sounded like she was saying "you are such a DB." I am curious - did anyone else catch this ?? Makes it a more dramatic ending if she calls him a name - but sounds more like the Amanda we know for her to say "I feel like such a DB..."

I am still not convinced that Amanda was falling for Matt - but I think they had a lot of fun ! Would love to see more of her though - she speaks her mind but it's not abrasive - and I find myself sympathizing with her. She was just finding herself supposedly beginning to step up to the next level - which sounds far more normal than someone who is in love the very first night ! And while she is having more and more fun with him - and he is telling her he loves to be with her etc - then boom - all over ! But this is the nature of the game - and she does seem fine now. Wish her a lot of happiness - she was a plus for the show, that's for sure.

I still have to laugh at Stryker (Ellen's Show). He was just beaming that Amanda was no longer on the Bachelor's Show. He was really smitten.
    I wonder what kind of date Ellen will set up for them. I bet it will be very nice.
    I think there is a lot of guys that liked Amanda.

I have to say I'm really upset to see that big bracelet on Shayne's arm at the FRC.. If it wasn't Amanda, I could have lived with Chelsea over Shayne.. We have truly gotten the Hollywood Fleiss. (oops, I mean Fleece)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2973776;
    I have to say I'm really upset to see that big bracelet on Shayne's arm at the FRC.. If it wasn't Amanda, I could have lived with Chelsea over Shayne.. We have truly gotten the Hollywood Fleiss. (oops, I mean Fleece)

It's been laid out for the entire season beginning to end, the perfect "Hollywood Showmance". I don't buy it for a minute, and I'm sure a whole lotta others don't buy the "twu luv" schtick either.

Onward to DeAnna!

Amanda has been one of my favs from the beginning. IMO, she is so much better off without Matt. His answer to her the other night on WTA was about as dumb of an amswer as I have ever heard.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by my#1distraction;2972802;
    I am back in the Amanda thread, because I love her more each time I see her. I feel like I will less likely get any flames or tomatoes thrown my way with my post.

Thank you for giving me a place to express my opinion (vent). My son thanks you too since it helps his chances of having one less lecture (rant) about either men/women/relationships or Fleiss/edits.

I also state that I have to be near the top of the most gullible people in the world, and if it wasnít for FORT I would fall into Fleissís trap hook, line and sinker.

The WTA was a disappointment to me and practically painful to watch. I listened to it but couldnít look most of the time. I donít know how Iíll be able to watch the finale or any After the final rose if there is one. I donít know why I keep watching the Bachelor after dog shampoo prince, media ho, HWSNBN. They werenít as painful as this db. This season is not getting me back on board and how ďhand on heartĒ I was hoping for it. I clearly am a glutton for punishment. Thank goodness for FORT!!

My current rant-I personally would value a sincere, nervous expression of feeling (though not love yet) of how feelings are different for a current guy than for prior relationships than love spoken without either eye contact or camera ready speech from the moment of meeting. Considering Amanda was kept on the back burner for the first 3 weeks, its amazing she was able to express her how deep her feeling were at the FD.
    Iím going to try to take any pr for this season with a grain of salt because pr is a necessary thing to sell a product.

Because of FORT until I see the proposal from Matt and the thumb, hand, elbow, shoulder and face that is attached to the ring and his hand and the closing credits this is the ending that keeps me awake at night.

FRC- 5 mn recap, 10 mn Shayne in London, 5 mn Chelsea in London, 5 mn LCDís for Shayne and Chelsea and 5 mn FRCeremonies. Rest to be determined later.

Chelsea- I love you, but I need to express love in PDAís not just behind closed doors.
    Shayne-I love you, knew from the first you love life and captured my heart (or something below it).
    Add voice overs and PIís from other girls about ď the one.Ē
    Possible endings:
    Give Shayne a rose. Matt down on knees to propose ďEverytime I looked at you I wanted to be with you, blah blah blah-when camera zooms onto girls face and ring-itís Amanda!

Last 20 minutes tells the story behind the story. After FRC with Shayne maybe Matt flies himself and parents for surprise visit to Amanda with her real parents. Explains Fliess, begs forgiveness, flies Amanda back to Barbados for limbo date and 2nd FRC and final rose.

Most, everyone has been Fleissed with a brilliant punk. Two roses, instead of none. Maybe a chance to make a relationship work and Amanda fans and others back on board.

I can dream big canít I? Feel free to add other details. Thanks for letting me dream on your space.
    I'll bet you and I like a lot of the same movies. My biggest reservation: it seems that Don has been trashed in the process. Wouldn't that kind of mess things up?
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2969772;
    There is this tiny voice in my head that is still wondering if TPTB kept Amanda away from Matt in the early episodes. I know it is hard to believe Fleiss would keep a true romance from happening, but that idea is still with me. Matt sure looked very pleased to me in his PI before giving the FIR to Amanda. She now says that she didn't get to talk to him that much early one. I will always wonder about that. This is not to say the Matt would have picked Amanda anyway.
    Well, I probably shouldn't be saying this but Amanda did mention at the WTA that they hadn't been able to spend hardly any time together up until the home town date.........

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2979924;
    Well, I probably shouldn't be saying this but Amanda did mention at the WTA that they hadn't been able to spend hardly any time together up until the home town date.........
    Wow, thanks for sharing! I guess the only real time they had together was their 1 on 1 date then...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

+ Reply to Thread