Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Is Matt getting married in 6 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2969915;
    Is Matt getting married in 6 weeks?
    I haven't heard anything...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2970045;
    I haven't heard anything...
    Wasn't there a posting/rumor that Matt broke up with F1 (Shayne) because he can't stand her constant bxxching?

Dontcha just LOVE all the rumors LOL - hate to say it - but I hope most are true LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London : Amanda for Bachelorette

I just put this onto the "contact us" on the ABC website...

After DeAnna Pappas' show is over - have another Bachelorette, this time with Amanda R, from the Bachelor Show now concluding. She's well spoken, pretty , smartů a nice lady!... and a winner!

And yes I read your disclaimer. So how do you get audience input? This is no proprietary Idea. Many people are thinking and saying the same thing - I am not alone - Let your lawyers get flooded with this suggestion...and count how many EMails you receive on this topic.

ABC.com - Contact ABC

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclaimer :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The Company's long-established policy does not allow us to accept for review or consideration any ideas, suggestions, or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidiaries. Therefore, in the event that you have submitted such content, please be advised that the submission has been forwarded to the Company's legal department for handling.

Quote Originally Posted by my#1distraction;2968146;
    I'm putting this post in this thread because I am an Amanda fan and even if others think " this is so yesterday, give it a rest".

I am such a big believer in the messages body language show. I'm trying to encourage my son to do his college senior thesis project on body language.

So my questions: can a really good actor fake body language? I can see some body posture and mannerisms faked, but how consistently can it be covered? Reading Lynn's takes on what she saw between Matt and Amanda just seemed like it wasn't fake-albeit shown with a Fleiss edit. The laughs, especially the head back and bent over laughter, the intensity of looks, the sparkles, the reaching in or bringing Amanda into his space.

I think the body language shown was even more telling considering Matt kept Amanda on the back burner-IMHO based on this part of recent interview with Amanda:

Do you think receiving the first-impression rose maybe gave you or him a false sense of comfort about the relationship? Amanda:In a way I think it might have been a negative because in the next few Rose Ceremonies I didn't have any time with him, and he was saying, "It's because I knew I was going to give you a rose." But I think it was a negative because the other girls were getting to spend time with him and actually have conversations, whereas with us it was still all based on look.

I also believe voice intonations give clues. I loved the way Matt said at the diner; "I'm not lying. I promise you." and the intensity of his discussion with the fake dad, and then when Matt wants to pull Amanda in to comfort her when he thinks she is embarrassed because her Fake mom was drunk. Whether they were or not, they seemed like genuine tender moments to me. Could it have led to starting a relationship-who knows, but the need for a good season and bringing in a Fleiss connection actress didn't help.

I wish someone would track down that fake dad and find out what Matt told him before the fake mom went outside.

Another question for Lynn. That look that seemed to be from Matt was believed in March to be watching Amanda do the limbo. Does the look signal any different meaning knowing that it came during a dinner conversation? And did you observe Matt's body language changing back and forth at all during the FD or the dumping speech and the shutting of the limo door? I was wondering if the face/body clues showed indifference to wishfulness or interest to indifference or I don't know what.

I just think something happened after the HT and the FD. Maybe Fliess put some contracts under Matt's nose and said " who would have guessed you'd make some connections with other girls, the story will still end the same"

I apologize to anyone thinking I am just beating on a dead horse-or cow. I've been thinking about this for over a week until I could get back to the forums and maybe this will help me give it a rest. I don't know why I am so invested in this show. I need to move on to DeAnna's -my first bachelorette season. I think I'll concentrate on the red phone booth and DB until May 19.

Thanks to any and all responses. Bachelor FORTERS are great.
    Great points!my#1distraction It was so strange because there was such a MARKED difference in Matt's body language between her HTvisit and the Barbados trip. Matt no longer seemed engaged at all with her, the body language was not nearly as intimate. I've felt this series was off all along and I wouldn't be surprised but that Fleiss did stage an intervention with Matt. It could have been something like unless you feel that you would t.v propose to Amanda and she would accept then go for the sure thing. Like so much this crazy season that change in body language truly had me wondering because I don't think it was due to the HTvisit faux parent prank at all. Well, we will never know, but something happened imo.

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London : Amanda for Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2971833;
    I just put this onto the "contact us" on the ABC website...

After DeAnna Pappas' show is over - have another Bachelorette, this time with Amanda R, from the Bachelor Show now concluding. She's well spoken, pretty , smartů a nice lady!... and a winner!

And yes I read your disclaimer. So how do you get audience input? This is no proprietary Idea. Many people are thinking and saying the same thing - I am not alone - Let your lawyers get flooded with this suggestion...and count how many EMails you receive on this topic.

ABC.com - Contact ABC

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclaimer :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The Company's long-established policy does not allow us to accept for review or consideration any ideas, suggestions, or creative materials not solicited by us or our subsidiaries. Therefore, in the event that you have submitted such content, please be advised that the submission has been forwarded to the Company's legal department for handling.

Thanks for this, I have sent my email in. Amanda fans let get her nominated.
    We can do it. There are how many of us....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2972089;
    Great points!my#1distraction It was so strange because there was such a MARKED difference in Matt's body language between her HTvisit and the Barbados trip. Matt no longer seemed engaged at all with her, the body language was not nearly as intimate. I've felt this series was off all along and I wouldn't be surprised but that Fleiss did stage an intervention with Matt. It could have been something like unless you feel that you would t.v propose to Amanda and she would accept then go for the sure thing. Like so much this crazy season that change in body language truly had me wondering because I don't think it was due to the HTvisit faux parent prank at all. Well, we will never know, but something happened imo.

To go one step furthur I wonder if Matt even hypothetically mentioned an engagement to Amanda during the FD and thats why she had the idea in her head. Maybe at first she didn't jump at the idea so out she went.... That senerio would definitely make the like vs love explanation more reasonable IMO. His loss and her gain if this is the case.

Thanks bigedlb for posting the link to contact ABC.
    I've already submitted a comment for Amanda to be the next Bachelorette!
    (And, to give The Bachelor series a much deserved rest.)

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2972168;
    To go one step furthur I wonder if Matt even hypothetically mentioned an engagement to Amanda during the FD and thats why she had the idea in her head. Maybe at first she didn't jump at the idea so out she went.... That senerio would definitely make the like vs love explanation more reasonable IMO. His loss and her gain if this is the case.
    Or... going even a step further. I tend to think that he may have hinted at an engagement during the hometown date... THEN if there was an intervention after that point, instead of continuing to drag her along for the last date, he would have let her go early to try to let her down easy.

+ Reply to Thread