+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2961642;
    No wonder she looked shocked and called him a name.
    Heck, I might as well bring this over here.

Ask and you shall receive. Also available in a lovely turquoise men's style short sleeved T-shirt with spankx built into the fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2961902;

Ask and you shall receive. Also available in a lovely turquoise men's style short sleeved T-shirt with spankx built into the fabric.
    LOL, Lynn! This is so funny! I wonder if this is the shirt she wears to the WTA, lol?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Funny thing is we do this every season. I was really upset at handy andy for telling both girls he loved them. Last season Brad got nailed for being honest about his feelings at the end. We don't know what really happens or what is left on the cutting room floor. Who knows, maybe he did mean what he said to Amanda, but he felt more for chelsea. Every year girls get sent home, this isn't new. I don't see why this surprises us anymore

I don't feel he is misleading right now because I don't think shayne was hired. I am actually wondering if it is chelsea at the end right now because it makes no sense as to why he picked her over amanada, unless he really liked amanda but did not want to take her to the final. Some times the perfect person is right in front of you, but you cant make yourself fall in love with them.

FORT Regular

Maybe he didn't want his Family to meet Amanda since they would never be able to understand why he would choose Shayne over Amanda. Nothing against Shayne but conservative Brit Family might prefer conservative Florida girl to Blond Hollywood actress. They might be better able to understand why he wouldn't choose Chelsea if they saw her argument with Marshanna or the boob shots with Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2961902;

Lynn7, you are hysterical! I absolutely do support you for next bachelorette. Fleiss wouldn't know what hit him. ( I'd almost have to feel sorry for him ~ Not!)

ETA: You should put this in the fun thread, if you haven't already done so.

And Girl, you have gotten so good with this screen capping, computer art stuff.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 05-01-2008 at 02:42 PM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2962258;
    Funny thing is we do this every season. I was really upset at handy andy for telling both girls he loved them. Last season Brad got nailed for being honest about his feelings at the end. We don't know what really happens or what is left on the cutting room floor. Who knows, maybe he did mean what he said to Amanda, but he felt more for chelsea.
    Exactly.

I have a feeling that, if I were put into a dating situation with a bunch of seemingly nice, good looking guys (and I liked all four of Matt's final women), I could get quite attracted to several of them. And if I were on this show I'd be supposed to *say* that since I'm supposed to be pushing at least one of these relationships till it becomes real, and if I don't voice my attraction, how am I going to know what comes back from the other people?

But despite that, you have to keep eliminating people. I don't see how anybody can meet that expectation, while simultaneously not "leading people on." You don't know anything about them until you talk about your own budding feelings, but then if you talk about your budding feelings but still have to eliminate people, you get accused of being a lying jerk.

Plus, even if I did get attracted to several of them, I can also see how I might end up thinking I wanted to marry -- none of them. A lot of my initial attractions in this world have fizzled, just as everybody's have, I would guess.

If I were on a show like this, I don't think there's any way I could avoid being eventually seen by the public as a liar and a user. Good reason not to go on a show like this, I'd say.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2962836;
    Lynn7, you are hysterical! I absolutely do support you for next bachelorette. Fleiss wouldn't know what hit him. ( I'd almost have to feel sorry for him ~ Not!)

ETA: You should put this in the fun thread, if you haven't already done so.

And Girl, you have gotten so good with this screen capping, computer art stuff.
    Fleiss wouldn't know what hit him.

I'd be ALL over him...er...not him...I would, however, be all over my 25 hot latin bachelors.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-01-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2963262;
    Fleiss wouldn't know what hit him.

I'd be ALL over him...er...not him...I would, however, be all over my 25 hot latin bachelors.
    I don't know if we'd get a lasting romance, but I'd bet the bank we'd have one FUN season!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by She2kat;2962458;
    Maybe he didn't want his Family to meet Amanda since they would never be able to understand why he would choose Shayne over Amanda. Nothing against Shayne but conservative Brit Family might prefer conservative Florida girl to Blond Hollywood actress. They might be better able to understand why he wouldn't choose Chelsea if they saw her argument with Marshanna or the boob shots with Kelly.

I also had that thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;2963557;
    I also had that thought!
    Very good point, Jasmine305! Not to be snarky...Oh,WTH, just can't help myself... would I love to be a fly on the wall if F1 is Shayne and Conservative Brit parents meet Shayne's mum and dad.

Scoobie or MayBaby could have a ball with that scenario!

ETA Good point, She2kat!

+ Reply to Thread