+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2960471;
    Big Fat Loser OR Big F**king Loser?!? Which one or both?!?!
    close!

I was thinking Big Fat Lying Douche Bag

Have you seen how out of shape he is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960528;
    close!

I was thinking Big Fat Lying Douche Bag

Have you seen how out of shape he is?
    All of them would work for me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2960537;
    All of them would work for me!!!!
    Me too, lol! As long as the DB is in there, it doesn't really matter what is before it, lol!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

OK, after watching Amanda on Ellen, I just have to vent!

I am livid. I feel ROBBED! Amanda is gorgeous, adorable, funny, warm, genuine (add whatever compliments you wish to add) She truly is a diamond! WHY couldn't Fleiss let me enjoy a few minutes of her each week? I understand either Matt (or Fleiss) got to choose the F1. And I'm OK if it truly was Matt's choice. But why couldn't Fleiss show just a little more time with Amanda (and Noelle, as far as that goes) instead of the sleaze. Believe me, I could happily "fargo" the lap dancing, liquor lapping and boob flashing. And I wouldn't mind skipping the cat fighting, either!

If Amanda has no need to bash Matt, I certainly don't. But I throw every name in the book and from these boards at Fleiss. OK, I'm done.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2961060;
    OK, after watching Amanda on Ellen, I just have to vent!

I am livid. I feel ROBBED! Amanda is gorgeous, adorable, funny, warm, genuine (add whatever compliments you wish to add) She truly is a diamond! WHY couldn't Fleiss let me enjoy a few minutes of her each week? I understand either Matt (or Fleiss) got to choose the F1. And I'm OK if it truly was Matt's choice. But why couldn't Fleiss show just a little more time with Amanda (and Noelle, as far as that goes) instead of the sleaze. Believe me, I could happily "fargo" the lap dancing, liquor lapping and boob flashing. And I wouldn't mind skipping the cat fighting, either!

If Amanda has no need to bash Matt, I certainly don't. But I throw every name in the book and from these boards at Fleiss. OK, I'm done.

Very EXCELLENT post - could not have said it better myself - Right on!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I can understand Amanda's reaction to Matt letting her go. From what I understand and saw Matt was trying his best to influence the girls to give all to him on the FD. We are not sure of what really happened as we were not there. But, from what we did see, he may have gotten his way with each of the girls. For Amanda, I think the only way that could have happend was if she felt there was love and a future with Matt. To me, this puts Matt on the lowest scale possible. If it had been a simple rejection like the girls before the FD I don't think Amanda would have said anything. There had to be a lot more involved. I bet the other girls were thinking...it could have easily been them.

FORT Fogey

I stink at predictions. I had Amanda going to the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rdytogo;2961400;
    I can understand Amanda's reaction to Matt letting her go. From what I understand and saw Matt was trying his best to influence the girls to give all to him on the FD. We are not sure of what really happened as we were not there. But, from what we did see, he may have gotten his way with each of the girls. For Amanda, I think the only way that could have happend was if she felt there was love and a future with Matt. To me, this puts Matt on the lowest scale possible. If it had been a simple rejection like the girls before the FD I don't think Amanda would have said anything. There had to be a lot more involved. I bet the other girls were thinking...it could have easily been them.
    Amanda on Ellen's show said she was shocked bec' he had repeated the same thing he said in PI on epi 1 before he gave her the FIR - "if I were to draw my perfect woman I would draw her" She referred to it and said he mentioned it again at dinner during FD. Apparently the Brit bloke also said a lot more that led her to believe that he had feelings for her. She said she and Shayne felt sorry for Chelsea going home at RC. No wonder she looked shocked and called him a name.

The question is if he said that to Amanda after his FD date with Shayne and she was f1 what does it say about his sincerity in this whole mess um, I mean show? What baloney did he say to Chelsea after that if he was sending her packing at FRC?

Fleiss somehow manages to shred the Bach and every woman one way or the otherusually starting episode prior to HTD and it only gets worse with each episode, as they complete filming. Granted heis in it for the ratings and the very concept of "reality" is his version of it. It's time to replace this show with something more decent. It has gone from giving two people a chance at finding romance to a show demeaning women every which way they can. This show can't shock viewers anymore - not even if they had an ethnic bachelor, unless they decide to switch to cable and take it in a whole new direction.

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2957519;
    Yuppers - he is pithed about what Amanda did - and not mature enough to handle it either - obvious by what he said about her during that interview - a mature man would have handled that in a completely different manner.
    Looks like being the youngest of five boys (his bro(s) much older than him that he was used to them telling him what to do over the years. Now that he was in the driver's seat he lost his sensitivity chip in his brain somewhere on the way to Barbados.

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2961657;
    Looks like being the youngest of five boys (his bro(s) much older than him that he was used to them telling him what to do over the years. Now that he was in the driver's seat he lost his sensitivity chip in his brain somewhere on the way to Barbados.

He traded it with the turtle - for touching rights
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

+ Reply to Thread