+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 295

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

  1. #201
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2959210;
    I guess I don't care for the word. I am glad that ABC bleeped it, but now I have to read it and see it in living color. I find it offensive.
    Unfortunately those are the breaks of coming to the board. The pp said it best where she said it is relatively mild here compared to some other places. I think at some point or other we all see things we don't like, agree with, or find offensive. If that happens to me I just gloss over the post and move to the next one. If this site allows the material to be posted, then the person that has posted it has done nothing wrong...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  2. #202
    FORT Fanatic TessaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    434

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2957497;
    Next time we just all go for the F3, no more F1 for us 'yachters'... Our record is now 2-0 for picking F3 ladies (some of us at least )

    Hey TessaFan
    OutsideLookIn, Seens like that's our record, picking out the F3 ladies for 2 seasons. Brad sure does look better now when compared to Matt.

  3. #203
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Matt must have fed her some good BS for her to be that shocked and angry at him after the RC. I don't think Amanda is one who loses her cool that easily, and she certainly did not participate in the house drama.

    I was glad she expressed her anger toward Matt and voiced her feelings. Most women dissolve into tears and then later regret not speaking their mind.

    When I first heard the radio interview I was giving Matt the benefit of the doubt, but once I saw the dumping and how he reacted to her anger I changed my mind completely. It was a dig at Amanda, since he was still feeling a bit miffed from the WTA.

    I could tell that she was extremely nervous at the FD dinner and then later when she was let go. I'm sure the word "like" was almost a nervous tick like her meeps, since she said on Ellen that she's embarrassed for using it so much.

  4. #204
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2960315;
    Matt must have fed her some good BS for her to be that shocked and angry at him after the RC. I don't think Amanda is one who loses her cool that easily, and she certainly did not participate in the house drama.

    I was glad she expressed her anger toward Matt and voiced her feelings. Most women dissolve into tears and then later regret not speaking their mind.

    When I first heard the radio interview I was giving Matt the benefit of the doubt, but once I saw the dumping and how he reacted to her anger I changed my mind completely. It was a dig at Amanda, since he was still feeling a bit miffed from the WTA.

    I could tell that she was extremely nervous at the FD dinner and then later when she was let go. I'm sure the word "like" was almost a nervous tick like her meeps, since she said on Ellen that she's embarrassed for using it so much.
    Yeah, he must have. Based on what she said on Ellen and then going back to the rose ceremony elimination it makes sense that she was so shocked.

    I liked that she seemed very casual and was happy and that she kind of gave Matt a bit of a dig by saying that he got lots of experience kissing

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    I don't think that this has been brought up yet but I went and listened to Amanda's Diary of the Departed today. In it she says that she was waiting on him to tell her it was a prank when they started to walk off. I must admit that I was (in a way) waiting for that to happen as well. I haven't seen Ellen yet as it hasn't aired here yet today but I am glad to read that she is over the heartache and is moving on. I told my hubby that I felt that the reason Amanda didn't get a "bad" edit from Fleiss is because she gave him nothing bad to use. She called Matt out when she was let go and I feel that she had every right to do so! I too will watch the WTA but after that I am done. I may watch DeAnna's season, haven't decided yet, but I refuse to watch the DB on tv any longer!!! For the Chelsea and Shayne fans, I would hope that they care enough about their favorite to wish that they don't get picked either. I feel that NONE of the ladies deserved what Matt has turned out to be, not even the more wild ones like Stacey.

  6. #206
    FORT Fan Turtlekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    553

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960326;
    Yeah, he must have. Based on what she said on Ellen and then going back to the rose ceremony elimination it makes sense that she was so shocked.

    I liked that she seemed very casual and was happy and that she kind of gave Matt a bit of a dig by saying that he got lots of experience kissing
    I read on another board..a post by someone that said they were at the WTA taping.. that at the FD dinner Matt told Amanda that if he had to paint the perfect women it would be her.. That's why she was so shocked when he let her go.. her name for him.. was too good a name.. there are many more that describe him better.. but I won't list them..

  7. #207
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Well, ladies, I think we should add BFL in front of DB...to give us BFLDB. No, it doesn't stand for Body, Lip and Facial

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Big Fat Loser OR Big F**king Loser?!? Which one or both?!?!

  9. #209
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    I thought L could be liar/lying? Since Amanda said she doesn't believe him... well, who cares actually... DB describes him quite well. And I think many of us would have been less polite than Amanda with our choice of words
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2960488;
    I thought L could be liar/lying? Since Amanda said she doesn't believe him... well, who cares actually... DB describes him quite well. And I think many of us would have been less polite than Amanda with our choice of words
    That's true. Ok then we have Big F**cking Lying Douche Bag. Sound good to everyone?

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.