+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Let them be in love

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2957385;
    I have absolutely no doubt it was 'like' a case of nerves for Amanda - we have seen many many times that she is very articulate. Many - for some reason - want to judge her on 1 conversation that was a nerve-wracking one at that - which I think is absolutely rediculous.
    Others who say people are "picking on Shayne's mother should shut there mouths because what Amanda has can't be helped, if you look at the signs of Tourette's Syndrome it clearly shows uncontrolled behavior, so to those of you who want to slam Amanda shame on you!
    Tourette's Syndrome- Tics are often worse with excitement or anxiety and better during calm, focused activities. Sometimes speech patterns are affected. Amanda can speak for herself, very intelligent IMO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2957238;
    I'm just back from the ER..... I slipped off the zipline and am now diagnosed with a bad case of disillusionment.

Who is going to be "back on board" with this tripe??

THE. WORST. BACHELOR. EVER. And I actually liked him at first. I also think the fact he hadn't seen episodes before let him be the moldable claymation Fleisspuppet even more.

Last night gave me pause to appreciate Brad's "sticking to his convictions" last season. Here's your $10.00

Ladies and gents, we now have an even bigger TOOL. DB.

All I can say to Amanda is YOU ROCK! YOU LUCKY girl for getting out before more damage was done!!!

Now, this may not be the place, but I'm starting a pool. How long will "it" last with F1?
    Anybody in?
    Great post!

I'm in. I give them 10mos. Long enough to be splashed all over the tabloids (((shivering in rememberance of Andy))) and then, ka-put. Good news for Shayne-- she'll have a 75K ring in payment for her acting. I wonder if that's considered being payed under the table and if she'll have to pay taxes on it???
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 04-29-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957382;
    why thank you CSW - and also Beachgirl and Bachnofoolme

How about...

Roses are red
    and the aroma does linger

Amanda called him a douchebag
    I'd have given him the finger!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

I like that one even better!!! Keep 'em coming!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2957361;
    Ok, I've watched this show since the very beginning (Alex, good grief), and I rarely comment, but Amanda really needs to watch herself talk on tv and figure out how to stop saying "like" every other damn word. I'll be surprised if her farewell speech to Matt doesn't end up as a clip on The Soup or Best Week Ever next weekend.

I'm like, so like, shocked because like you like are a like douchebag.

I think Matt saw what he was waiting to see from Chelsea, and then decided to give his number (Amanda) the boot so it would be easier for him to reject Shayne (whom he thinks is fun but dim) at the end, rather than Amanda, whom he liked better than Shayne, but not as much as Chelsea. The second bachelor (Adam? the one who picked Helena, the brunette that he strongly preferred from the very first episode) did the same thing by jettisoning his 2nd choice at the FD episode.
    I completely agree with you on all the likes - she has GOT to remove that word from her vocabulary. It makes her sound 15.

I also agree with you in thinking that Amanda was his second choice, that he's firm on his first choice, so booting Amanda at this point made it easier for everyone. I just think that Shayne is his first choice instead of Chelsea. We'll see!

As bad as the "like" was, I really have to give Amanda credit for the way she conducted herself with the whole thing. It always drives me crazy when the rejected women lash out at the women still around, comparing themselves to them, instead of putting blame where it should be on the man. Having seen their date in comparison to the others, it was evident to me that Matt was more taken by the others. But I can appreciate that having only experienced her own time with Matt, Amanda was caught totally off guard by that. I really like the fact that once rejected, Amanda treated him like a guy who had dumped her, and not someone that if she pleaded and cried to enough, would take her back. She held on to her dignity, and I give her a lot of credit for that.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957468;
    OK - you asked for it

There once was a girl named Amanda
    She was as cute and cuddly as a Panda
    But because she was a meeper
    Matt said "I can't keep her,
    Besides, I really just wanna be an acta"

can you do one with douche bag?

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2957477;

can you do one with douche bag?

CHOKE!!! that is funny
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;2957457;
    Yes, I was on the yacht for a looooong time. A few of us still hang out on the yacht until they closed the thread.
    Next time we just all go for the F3, no more F1 for us 'yachters'... Our record is now 2-0 for picking F3 ladies (some of us at least )

Hey TessaFan
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Well, I have changed my mind about the radio interview. In light of what we saw last night, our darling girl calling out Matt on his BS, I do believe it was his way of taking a dig at her expense. DB is right.

I think that Amanda is the only one who truly came out a winner from this season. She is gorgeous, sweet and charming. I think she'd make a delightful Bachelorette.

Amanda was blindsided by the dumping, so he must have made some pretty suggestive remarks to her about their possible future for her to be that shocked and angry. I am so glad that she was able to call him out on his BS and not just disolve into tears. I was yelling "You go Girl" at the telly!

I will watch the WTA for Amanda, but I will not watch the FRC. It's just not that important.

On to DeDe's season.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Here is my biggest problem. I think the DB is missing one very important thing. It's called a senstivity chip. He is very uncaring when things don't go his way. The WTA was taped last saturday and then monday morning he goes on a radio show to get a DIG at Amanda for what happened both on last night's episode and the WTA. To me that is very unsensitive regardless!
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2957506;
    Here is my biggest problem. I think the DB is missing one very important thing. It's called a senstivity chip. He is very uncaring when things don't go his way. The WTA was taped last saturday and then monday morning he goes on a radio show to get a DIG at Amanda for what happened both on last night's episode and the WTA. To me that is very unsensitive regardless!

Yuppers - he is pithed about what Amanda did - and not mature enough to handle it either - obvious by what he said about her during that interview - a mature man would have handled that in a completely different manner.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

+ Reply to Thread