+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 295

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

  1. #131
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957159;
    There once was a Bachelor from Britain
    With fair Amanda he seemed to be smitten
    It turned out to be lies
    He had stars in his eyes
    And by the acting bug he had been bitten
    BRAVO!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #132
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060

    Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

    Ok, I've watched this show since the very beginning (Alex, good grief), and I rarely comment, but Amanda really needs to watch herself talk on tv and figure out how to stop saying "like" every other damn word. I'll be surprised if her farewell speech to Matt doesn't end up as a clip on The Soup or Best Week Ever next weekend.

    I'm like, so like, shocked because like you like are a like douchebag.

    I think Matt saw what he was waiting to see from Chelsea, and then decided to give his number (Amanda) the boot so it would be easier for him to reject Shayne (whom he thinks is fun but dim) at the end, rather than Amanda, whom he liked better than Shayne, but not as much as Chelsea. The second bachelor (Adam? the one who picked Helena, the brunette that he strongly preferred from the very first episode) did the same thing by jettisoning his 2nd choice at the FD episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  3. #133
    FORT Fan tamelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2957209;
    why would he be so uncomfortable...hee hee...if he didnt lead her on so much maybe he wouldnt...

    also..i swear if i have to hear the "amanda got on my nerves last night with her saying like so much" statements i am going to scream...i have had my team meeps shirt full in effect saying i would love to see THEM on national tv being all shy and trying to say i love you and have fallen for you without sounding "silly" i actually read where someone said she sounded like a kid..so immature saying like all the time..she is shy and having a camera in her face when you are trying to tell someone you love them and say that you have never felt like this before has GOT to be nerve wracking..honestly i would love to see them do it and sound perfect...give the girl a break..sorry for the rant
    Oh, I know. She sounded so incredibly nervous didn't she? I will say one thing though-she definitely didn't say "like" at the WTA-she was articulated and forthright. Seems that it came from nerves to me for sure.

  4. #134
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2957371;
    Oh, I know. She sounded so incredibly nervous didn't she? I will say one thing though-she definitely didn't say "like" at the WTA-she was articulated and forthright. Seems that it came from nerves to me for sure.

    I have absolutely no doubt it was 'like' a case of nerves for Amanda - we have seen many many times that she is very articulate. Many - for some reason - want to judge her on 1 conversation that was a nerve-wracking one at that - which I think is absolutely rediculous.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #135
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Can't wait for the WTA I would on DB. He HAD to have said something for Amanda to believe him and be so SHOCKED when he didn't pick her, she called him a liar and a DB good for you Amanda. We saw Matt for what he was and is a Hollywood has been and he just got there.
    Go back to London you big perve! "I came to steal your woman" yeah right no one will have you now! I think once Shayne has seen you for real she wil be bored and send you packing!

  6. #136
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957382;
    why thank you CSW - and also Beachgirl and Bachnofoolme


    How about...

    Roses are red
    and the aroma does linger

    Amanda called him a douchebag
    I'd have given him the finger!
    you are great!

  7. #137
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2957352;
    Oh no, its no prank. He really didn't choose her. I would definitely say Matt is a shallow person and a loser who can't take it when someone calls him on his behavior.
    I know you can't tell us this, but I would've LOVED to have heard the audience's reaction to watching last night's episode! And, I can only imagine after that having the real people come out to discuss it right in front of you - that must've been something. Matt must've been squirming - almost makes me feel sorry for him.

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2957385;
    I have absolutely no doubt it was 'like' a case of nerves for Amanda - we have seen many many times that she is very articulate. Many - for some reason - want to judge her on 1 conversation that was a nerve-wracking one at that - which I think is absolutely rediculous.

    At least she knew how to pronounce 'like" right beats "sawl".

  9. #139
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    66

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2957399;
    I know you can't tell us this, but I would've LOVED to have heard the audience's reaction to watching last night's episode! And, I can only imagine after that having the real people come out to discuss it right in front of you - that must've been something. Matt must've been squirming - almost makes me feel sorry for him.
    Not

  10. #140
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957382;
    why thank you CSW - and also Beachgirl and Bachnofoolme


    How about...

    Roses are red
    and the aroma does linger

    Amanda called him a douchebag
    I'd have given him the finger!
    Hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.