+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2957252;
    I'd join you, but then I'd actually have to pay attention to them beyond the season. Seriously, at this point, they can get married and have 10 baby llamas or break up tomorrow - I don't care either way! I will, however, be happy to see more of Amanda if given the opportunity. She is definitely my favorite bachelorette of all time!
    that looks sooooo funny!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2957023;
    He shouldn't. But, who are you referring to?

Because the woman who may very well be the best fit for Matt's future on paper...is Shayne.
    And you say -CON- tract?

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2957252;
    I'd join you, but then I'd actually have to pay attention to them beyond the season. Seriously, at this point, they can get married and have 10 baby llamas or break up tomorrow - I don't care either way! I will, however, be happy to see more of Amanda if given the opportunity. She is definitely my favorite bachelorette of all time!
    Wouldn't that be awesome if Ellen asked Amanda to make an appearance on her show? Here's to hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2957269;
    Wouldn't that be awesome if Ellen asked Amanda to make an appearance on her show? Here's to hoping!
    Let's start a write-in campaign! I'm sure Ellen's up for it, so the only question is whether Amanda would want to do it. Never hurts to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2957280;
    Let's start a write-in campaign! I'm sure Ellen's up for it, so the only question is whether Amanda would want to do it. Never hurts to ask.

I would add to my email that if and when she has Shayne and Matt, I won't be watching. Douchebag is right. I think they are of the same intelligence.

I love the comment comparing Shayne to Jessica Simpson. Now personally I think Jessica is smarter than what they showed with her and Nick, however Shayne not so much.

When someone has to tell the viewing audience that they are smart, you know there is a problem.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2957130;
    So does that mean you'll have to change your name to CANstopwatchin???

I don't think I'm going to watch the finale either. Partly because I don't particularly care for either girl (nor the douchebag anymore!), partly because I want to do my part to help this finale get bad ratings.
    Thankfully, I still have some of my favorites that have returned for a few more episodes before the summer so I guess I can't keep my name.

But, yeah, I CANstopwatchin the Bachelor, I think. I'll watch Deanna's show, but it's going to take something BIG to get me watching TB again... I think I'll tape the finale and watch it Tuesday when I've got nothing better to do... like you, I don't want my tv to be counted as a number in their ratings.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;2957132;
    I think Matt's reaction to what Amanda said shows his true personality. I'm okay that he didn't pick her but don't think he's the guy I thought he was earlier on. I'm also not sure about watching the finale because I don't like either of the f2.
    Reminds me of HWSNBN last season when he gave Deanna 'the look' when she wouldn't talk to him and got in the limo at the FRC. All I could think was 'ouch', she dodged a bullet with him!!! Same thing last night for Amanda.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957156;
    You can tell from your comments that your DH is very intuitive Mine said a few weeks ago that he'll choose Shayne, it seems like guys have more intuition than we give them credit for LOL
    Yeah, last week during the HTD, DH said that he thought Matt was wow'd by the Hollywood lifestyle. I think you're on to something with guy being more intuitive-- if I was watching the show anymore-- I think I'd have DH make the F1 picks.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2957269;
    Oooh.. Would love to see Amanda on Ellen too if that happens
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2957134;
    Ok Amanda fans we need to be watching for "shocking words" other than most romantic proposal ever. My gut tells me Amanda is over, but my heart is saying differently now. Could he of pulled a prank on her last night. And she comes back at the end.

I definately don't see it with Chelsea at all. Good luck having babies with "Miss Cold As Ice Princess". If she was embarrassed last week when he was carring her down the street with her hand covering her behind, and afraid people would recognize her because they know her.
    First of all Miss Chels if they know you from your behind you have alot of explaining to do to some people. And girl you will have alot more explaining to do after last night. And this time you not only embarrassed yourself but your family as well. Good job.

Now on to "Am I A Star Yet" Shayne, well how much is totally acting, and does Matt think hooking up with Shayne and her family will get him into all the back doors for his change of career. Who know, and further more who cares at this point.

I really liked the show up until last night. I feel Amanda was the only one of the three left that really was there for the long term. And to have neither of them hug her after the show was outright discusting. She deserved more than what she got.

And if Matt finds the meeps annoying than he is shallow of a person. I don't think anyone should make fun of something that a person has no control of. She will definately find the real man of her dreams who will not care at all about the meeps.

Good luck Amanda we still love you.
    Oh no, its no prank. He really didn't choose her. I would definitely say Matt is a shallow person and a loser who can't take it when someone calls him on his behavior.

+ Reply to Thread