+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

FORT Fan

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;2957054;
    I haven't had time to read thru all the posts but I just have a couple of thoughts I wanted to share. I went into last night's show thinking Amanda was going home but holding on to hope that maybe she wouldn't. After Shayne's date, and hearing what he said during and after it, I knew she was staying. I knew she would anyway. But I digress....Then Amanda's date. He seemed really genuine with her and I thought there was more that a slight chance she was staying. Then Chelsea's date...."worst date ever"? Isn't that what he said? Or something to that effect? I really thought our girl was in. And then....she took off her panties. How proud her parents must be!! I realize that I would be very naive to think that there is not sex going on behind the closed doors of the fantasy suite but I can't remember ever being shown something so blatantly obvious. And she said she wanted to show him her romantic side, so that's why she did that?? IMO, that's not romantic...that's sex and desperation. Oh well. I knew at that moment, Matt was thinking with his 'little soldier' and not with the brain in his head. It went from the 'worst date ever' to 'she's the best girl around'.

I also found it interesting, that if she and Amanda were such good friends, she didn't seem too quick to comfort her before she left. She didn't even look at her. Amanda did seem to be in a hurry to get out of there but Chelsea didn't even glance her way. And when Amanda told him that she didn't believe him when he said he 100% meant every word he said to her, I wanted to high five her. And then when she called him that name....well, she's my new best friend. It's the first time I can remember that the F3 girl didn't dissolve into tears at the bachelors feet and become tongue-tied. Maybe Bettina...I can't remember. I've choosen to put last season out of my memory. I'm not really rooting for one girl over the other now. I think both of them would be better off, each for very different reasons, in the long run if they weren't choosen.
    I totally agree with everything you say.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBoo;2956384;
    I would like to thank Amanda for providing the title DB it
    is so very fitting

Didn't realize she had it in her, kudos to you girlfriend!!!
    Am LOVING your avatar, Boo!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

And Matt was ok when he could use "amazing"..........and now when he can't he is tongue tied.....and .... blah !

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2957180;
    OMG, I just about died when she pulled her underwear off.

Seriously-- I've never seen a bachelorette act so skeevy since the first Amanda in TB1. No wonder Matt didn't let her go!!!!
    I was waiting for the chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2957218;
    I was waiting for the chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
    That is the LCD

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2956876;
    And we have a new Bachelor superlative. Amanda was the most beautiful bachelorette in an exit interview ever.
    LOVE IT!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2957147;
    DH was on his laptop while the show was on, and actually looked up when Matt gave Shayne the fantasy card -- I didn't even have to say it, he said it for me-- that was some B-A-D acting!! When I told him she's been on a soap, he said I'm sure it wasn't for long.
    CSW - I'm adding your hubby to my list of crushes along with Lynn's Mr. Fabulous! (Don't worry, its a long list topped off by my own DH.)

ETA: SOOO many great lines by the Amanda fans - I feel so much better than I did yesterday, and I hope today Amanda is feeling better as well! I'm sure it must be a relief to finally be able to talk about it. HUGS to all my fellow Amanda fans.

Oh, and Northern, I loved your poem!
    Last edited by beachgirl4; 04-29-2008 at 12:23 PM.

I'm just back from the ER..... I slipped off the zipline and am now diagnosed with a bad case of disillusionment.

Who is going to be "back on board" with this tripe??

THE. WORST. BACHELOR. EVER. And I actually liked him at first. I also think the fact he hadn't seen episodes before let him be the moldable claymation Fleisspuppet even more.

Last night gave me pause to appreciate Brad's "sticking to his convictions" last season. Here's your $10.00

Ladies and gents, we now have an even bigger TOOL. DB.

All I can say to Amanda is YOU ROCK! YOU LUCKY girl for getting out before more damage was done!!!

Now, this may not be the place, but I'm starting a pool. How long will "it" last with F1?
    Anybody in?

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2957238;
    I'm just back from the ER..... I slipped off the zipline and am now diagnosed with a bad case of disillusionment.

Who is going to be "back on board" with this tripe??

THE. WORST. BACHELOR. EVER. And I actually liked him at first. I also think the fact he hadn't seen episodes before let him be the moldable claymation Fleisspuppet even more.

Last night gave me pause to appreciate Brad's "sticking to his convictions" last season. Here's your $10.00

Ladies and gents, we have an even bigger tool. DB.

All I can say to Amanda is YOU ROCK! YOU LUCKY girl for getting out before more damage was done!!!

Now, this may not be the place, but I'm starting a pool. How long will "it" last with F1?
    Anybody in?
    I'm in. It'll last longer than Lorenzo and Jen.. and shorter than Meredith and Ian......How's THAT for vague? Okay, I'll bet less than 6 months. By then they'll be tired of faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2957238;
    Ladies and gents, we now have an even bigger TOOL. DB.

Anybody in?
    I'd join you, but then I'd actually have to pay attention to them beyond the season. Seriously, at this point, they can get married and have 10 baby llamas or break up tomorrow - I don't care either way! I will, however, be happy to see more of Amanda if given the opportunity. She is definitely my favorite bachelorette of all time!

+ Reply to Thread