+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2957134;
    Ok Amanda fans we need to be watching for "shocking words" other than most romantic proposal ever. My gut tells me Amanda is over, but my heart is saying differently now. Could he of pulled a prank on her last night. And she comes back at the end.

I definately don't see it with Chelsea at all. Good luck having babies with "Miss Cold As Ice Princess". If she was embarrassed last week when he was carring her down the street with her hand covering her behind, and afraid people would recognize her because they know her.
    First of all Miss Chels if they know you from your behind you have alot of explaining to do to some people. And girl you will have alot more explaining to do after last night. And this time you not only embarrassed yourself but your family as well. Good job.

Now on to "Am I A Star Yet" Shayne, well how much is totally acting, and does Matt think hooking up with Shayne and her family will get him into all the back doors for his change of career. Who know, and further more who cares at this point.

I really liked the show up until last night. I feel Amanda was the only one of the three left that really was there for the long term. And to have neither of them hug her after the show was outright discusting. She deserved more than what she got.

And if Matt finds the meeps annoying than he is shallow of a person. I don't think anyone should make fun of something that a person has no control of. She will definately find the real man of her dreams who will not care at all about the meeps.

Good luck Amanda we still love you.
    I was LMAO reading this!
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2955917;
    watching him and Shayne had me gagging, it was soooo contrived. "oh Matt, look at all the rose petals" it was alll so fake, and then he had to suffer through 2 more dates, (which he took advantage of by the looks of it ) I'll tell you one thing, Amanda can call 'em like she see 'em - that was the best line of the season.
    DH was on his laptop while the show was on, and actually looked up when Matt gave Shayne the fantasy card -- I didn't even have to say it, he said it for me-- that was some B-A-D acting!! When I told him she's been on a soap, he said I'm sure it wasn't for long.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2957147;
    DH was on his laptop while the show was on, and actually looked up when Matt gave Shayne the fantasy card -- I didn't even have to say it, he said it for me-- that was some B-A-D acting!! When I told him she's been on a soap, he said I'm sure it wasn't for long.
    You can tell from your comments that your DH is very intuitive Mine said a few weeks ago that he'll choose Shayne, it seems like guys have more intuition than we give them credit for LOL

Re: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

I wonder if Matt, being that he's from England, knew what she meant when she called him a douche*ag? Lol
    I thought he was defintely into her. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2957105;
    Yes - but I always felt like he was beginnning to tire of her
    I did to but couldn't remember who dumped who. Maybe she sensed that of him & thought to save face she would be the dumpee.....

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2957159;
    There once was a Bachelor from Britain
    With fair Amanda he seemed to be smitten
    It turned out to be lies
    He had stars in his eyes
    And by the acting bug he had been bitten

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2956980;
    Also, don't forget that she didn't have any cue cards to read off of...
    Oooo, soccermama! You are always so sweet and say such nice things, but you do get your zings in! Good one!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;2956170;
    I can not believe that Chelsea was feeling that comfortable with the cameras to strip when supposedly she has "PDA".... Maybe Chelsea was feeling a bit guilty for striping and that's why she didn't hug Amanda?
    OMG, I just about died when she pulled her underwear off.

Seriously-- I've never seen a bachelorette act so skeevy since the first Amanda in TB1. No wonder Matt didn't let her go!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm not even going to bother watching the last two episodes now that both she & Noelle are gone. I don't think Chelsea is really as in to him as he wants to think, and I think Shayne's just in it for the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2957124;
    Boy did I talk to the tv a lot last night while watching the show. When she called him a d-bag, I cheered her on! Good for her.

Funny aside-- my DH wasn't paying attention so he missed that she called Matt a d-bag and that they bleeped it out. He was trying to make me feel better and said that he thought Matt had been into Amanda the most as well and then HE said Matt was a d-bag. I laughed and said-- that's what she just said! He made me rewind it so he could watch it.

Well, I don't know that I'll be able to stomach the rest of the season. I was barely interested in the previews so I don't know if I'll watch after the WTA.

Funny-- I think Fleiss has officially CURED me of The Bachelor!!!
    My husband got a kick out of the DB comment also!

+ Reply to Thread