+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda R. - Bachelor London

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2956421;
    One of my favorite posts last year was when someone said:

Hey Brad - Bob Guiney called - he just wanted to say thanks!

I think now we could say:

Hey Matt - Brad Womack called - he just wanted to say thanks!
    :

I don't care how the bachelor goes just so long as I've got the FoRT!

I'm staying on the Ferris Wheel, will watch the rest of the show from here. I loved Amanda's DB comment. Lynn, you might better rethink Bachelorette -they'd be bleeping you right and left.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by keg701;2956334;
    As much as I was pulling for Amanda, and as sad as I am that she is gone, I am not angry at Matt. Just like every other season, they have to say the "right" things and have to lead the girls on.
    Hey Keg701...did you see what *I* saw between them? I'm so confused. I'm not angry with the twit...I just think he wasn't as serious as he led some of these girls to believe he was. Poor Chelsea

FORT Fogey

Just got done watching the show and I think Amanda is my favorite Bachelorette. And I think she is doing just fine. What a classy lady. You could tell my the look on her face she was shocked at the RC.

I will never come off the ferris wheel. Can't wait to see her on the WTA. Not so sure I care to watch the finale. I wasn't going to watch this season, but Amanda piqued my interest. Not so sure I have enough interest in the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2956640;
    Just got done watching the show and I think Amanda is my favorite Bachelorette. And I think she is doing just fine. What a classy lady. You could tell my the look on her face she was shocked at the RC.

I will never come off the ferris wheel. Can't wait to see her on the WTA. Not so sure I care to watch the finale. I wasn't going to watch this season, but Amanda piqued my interest. Not so sure I have enough interest in the rest of the season.
    She is now my favorite bachelorette as well! I am so surprised her edit has been clean being the F3.. but perhaps there was nothing bad to show of her~

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2956429;
    Lynn, I knew there was a reason I liked you so much!!! See I would have done the same thing as you. Forget about being a lady especially when the jerk is not being a man!!!! Although I would have had to add in my personal all-time favorite SH*T F*CKER!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;2956457;
    ^ what did Shayne and Chelsea not do? Saying goodbye? ... I suspect that they were directed not to do anything.
    Probably. You know "nice" Fleiss probably told them individually if they received a rose, they were not to respond to the one who didn't. Just stand in place and lower your heads. Of course, Amanda did turn her head to them at least once and she might have said something like BS. Fleiss might have wanted her to just hang out there by herself (which was so heartbreaking to watch) so that just maybe she would "meep" one more time which would have been great TV for him. However, I bet he didn't think he would get what he got instead, which was much much better. I'm certain that her laying into Matt and calling him a DB came as a total shock. Personally, I wouldn't have believed in a million years that she would look him in the face & give him a tongue lashing. It was GREAT!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2956640;

Wasn't there a spoiler quote that she had told her workout trainer something about "watch and it will be obvious!" ?

I think that she was really falling for him while on the FD and truly was shocked by not getting the rose, particularly thinking that Shayne would be the one who doesn't get one. Then after, presumably she has to stay in the Barbados before the others fly off to London and during this extra downtime, she finds out where Shayne has been staying in luxury as compared to her and Chelsea.

Good for amanda
    Deanna would be proud

what is up with the other ladies not hugging her or did they just not show us? did they want us to think the other girls did not like her? I am now convinced we did not see the passionate RC kisses, etc because we would all be even madder and more confused.

I def think its a shayne set up. The one with the rose petals always wins.

This was the worse FD episode ever. I have never gotten it this wrong when I have watched all the shows, WTA bring it on

Well... I knew Amanda would be leaving... but I still felt sorry for her when seeing the RC!!! She looked so stunned... Way to go though for her to call Matt on leading her on. From the beginning on I didn't like his "trying to please everybody"-behavior. You CAN'T please everybody in a show like this, so don't try, cause they'll be hurting even more when you let them go. When he did his little "I meant every word I said to you and I care so much about you" speech, did anyone else feel like they had a déjà-vu??? I was glad Amanda also told him it didn't make sense and she didn't believe a word of what he said. I was actually waiting for her to say "Are you done now?".
    I couldn't believe Amanda said that she thought they were going to get married. I always thought she seemed like a pretty levelheaded person. But this proves what so many former bachelorettes have said: You are totally sucked up in that romantic setting and fall head over heels for a guy that you might not even take a second look at IRL. I think Amanda will do just fine, she'll find someone who fits her better than Matt. I'd love to see her as the Bachelorette, but we'll see how DeAnna's season goes...
    Hoping on the catamaran now, but I have a miniature ferris wheel in my bags I know most things point to Shayne, but did you see the bracelet Chelsea is wearing when getting ready? So either both girls have more or less the same bracelet at the FRC or Chelsea will be the surprise F1...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I have to say everytime I have gotten really into a season of TB or TB'ette I have been able to pick the "winner" when it got down to the final 6 or so.

So for those of you who say the one you pick always loses I don't know how you keep watching. Yes I knew Amanda was probably going home this week or after the London date, but I still held out hope.

I realize now what a cruel show it is, I mean I always knew it and knew "thats what they signed up for" but really watching Amanda was painful, it was obvious at dinner Matt did not feel the way she did but he had to keep kissing, stroking her leg, etc.

Should be interesting to see how they handle the ending. I suspect Fleiss is either to going to try to "sell us" the shayne story or hope that Amanda fans jump on the Chelsea boat. I have liked Chelsea but had mixed feelings about her, she acted childish many times and often speaks with an irritating tone (not nearly as bad as Shayne mind you) but when she did not even hug Amanda? perhaps Fleiss cut it out to make it appear no one liked Amanda, but ??

I still think many steamy moments with Amanda were cut so we would not be so upset she was let go. I definitely think there was a lot more to their good bye conversation, things she called him on..... and Matty boy had no answers

If Matt is looking for stardom he can choose either one S or Cand still remain in CA. I do think the hand is Shayne's now and the rose petals always signal F1 sooooo guess its a Lamas/LIMA wedding

be looking for Matt getting a job as an orderly on GH soon or perhaps on DWTS first male on male show with Lorenzo and Matt

+ Reply to Thread