+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

[QUOTE=beachgirl4;2857290;][QUOTE=psucashcow;2850121;]
    As for the clarinet...I admit I'm a former clarinetist, but I also admit there probably hasn't been a sexy clarinetist since Benny Goodman. That scene was cringe worthy but I guess it worked for her.

Kenny G's pretty sexy (mostly because he's so talented) ... but, also as a former clarinetist, I think "cringe worthy" is a perfect description! I felt bad for her, but then again she did get a rose so maybe it worked for him.
    What Michelle played wasn't difficult. Sounds very much like a competition piece I played in high school on clarinet (& wons honors). And you don't use a lanyard for a clarinet -- it's not that heavy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2850964;
    I am sure in the casting process they aim to have a trouble maker, a vixen and a jealous crank. I don't think she is mentally ill; I think she is an alcoholic. There is no way to know this ahead of time but by the way she dressed I think she was chosen as the token vixen.

I wouldn't call those people plants. This is a television show and they have their attention turned toward drama but cast enough likely candidates so the Bachelor really could find love.

I find it hard to believe that he had a connection with Marshana and I am only going on her outfit to measure the attraction. The preview shows her to be the trouble maker.

I think they edited Stacy with some heart. I am willing to bet she gave them so much more!
    I agree. I think I overreacted. Sorry guys

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2851657;
    actually - i think i may be wrong...i think the beer can girl is the one from oklahoma...and i think she got a rose.
    He did pick her - which I think is strange... I think that was the strangest pick of all. How bizarre to tear a beer can apart with your teeth to show your "talent".

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreBS;2864039;
    He did pick her - which I think is strange... I think that was the strangest pick of all. How bizarre to tear a beer can apart with your teeth to show your "talent".
    Yeah, but I guess since she made him laugh, by doing something so unexpected, it definetly got his attention. I am loving his sense of humor. I think I'm beginning to crush on Matt already too! Can't wait for tonight!!

So I watched the premier today. Wow, that Stacey girl was just off her rocker. What the heck was she thinking putting underwear in his hands???
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread