+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I was very surprised to see how many of these women have such ugly natural hair color that they felt bleaching it yellow was an improvement. My favorite hair was the redhead (Michelle?) in the green dress and it looked natural to me.

Maybe the cure Stacey is hoping for is for alcoholism.

Harem girl was more shocked at the possibility that someone touched Stacey's panties than that she gave them to Matt. I thought harem girl looked ridiculous in that outfit and has now forced comparisons between this classy show about the search for true love by making it appear to be a tawdry hofest.

Can anyone tell me whether the beer can muncher or the arm wrestler made the cut?

FORT Fanatic

i believe the beer can girl went home.

FORT Fanatic

actually - i think i may be wrong...i think the beer can girl is the one from oklahoma...and i think she got a rose.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2851317;
    I was very surprised to see how many of these women have such ugly natural hair color that they felt bleaching it yellow was an improvement. My favorite hair was the redhead (Michelle?) in the green dress and it looked natural to me.

Maybe the cure Stacey is hoping for is for alcoholism.

Harem girl was more shocked at the possibility that someone touched Stacey's panties than that she gave them to Matt. I thought harem girl looked ridiculous in that outfit and has now forced comparisons between this classy show about the search for true love by making it appear to be a tawdry hofest.

Can anyone tell me whether the beer can muncher or the arm wrestler made the cut?
    All the ladies of talent, except the magician Stacey, got a rose. Let's see - there was Carrie the can cruncher, Ashlee the professional singer/songwriter, Michele the clarinetist, Chelsea the arm wrestler and Marshana the fashion designer/pageant diva.

He was kind to them all.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Are any of the women tall, not as tall as Matt but above average height as he likes tall women.
    Long blonde hair is also good.
    My money is on Kelly, purely on a looks basis at present as I haven't seen the show.

To the Point

He seems pretty fun! I thought he handled all the weird things tossed at him by this lovely bunch quite well. I typically don't bother to watch more than an episode or two, and then not always a complete show. I thought he had a fair number of "interesting" ladies (benefit of doubt) to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2851740;
    All the ladies of talent, except the magician Stacey, got a rose. Let's see - there was Carrie the can cruncher, Ashlee the professional singer/songwriter, Michele the clarinetist, Chelsea the arm wrestler and Marshana the fashion designer/pageant diva.

He was kind to them all.
    OMG, I love your sense of humor, Arielflies!!! Carrie the can cruncher, that's just priceless...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2851317;
    I was very surprised to see how many of these women have such ugly natural hair color that they felt bleaching it yellow was an improvement.

One of the women had a ridiculously bad bleach job on her hair -- definitely straight out of a box. No highlights, no low-lights, no depth, nothing natural about it -- just one solid weird yellow-white mess of hair. Probably cost her all of $7.00 tops, and it completely washed out her pasty white skin tone. Not a very impressive television debut!

(OK, I just looked her up -- her name is Kristine.)
    Last edited by InsideOut; 03-19-2008 at 02:05 PM.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2852357;
    Are any of the women tall, not as tall as Matt but above average height as he likes tall women.
    Long blonde hair is also good.
    My money is on Kelly, purely on a looks basis at present as I haven't seen the show.
    There were a few tall blondes, but not the majority. If you go to the Spoilers subfile, there is a thread named Screencaps Only which has caps of the previews. In those you can see blondes, brunettes and redheads.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

[QUOTE=psucashcow;2850121;]
    As for the clarinet...I admit I'm a former clarinetist, but I also admit there probably hasn't been a sexy clarinetist since Benny Goodman. That scene was cringe worthy but I guess it worked for her. [QUOTE]

Kenny G's pretty sexy (mostly because he's so talented) ... but, also as a former clarinetist, I think "cringe worthy" is a perfect description! I felt bad for her, but then again she did get a rose so maybe it worked for him.

+ Reply to Thread