+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama;2850338;
    I didn't see Stacey either for the RC ceremony and I was looking for her to see if she was standing upright.
    I love this guy, he may just move ahead of Jerry Farris, however I think he'd be the best Bachelor just because he is so damn cute.

He liked the blonds I noticed. And alot of these women are not pretty at all, no matter how much champagne he drank.
    I didn't see Stacey either during the rose ceremony, but when Chris announced that it was time to say their good byes to Matt,that was when I saw her from the very back.They must have woke her up for that scene. I really like Matt too.He's funny,easygoing and hot.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I also noticed that he didn't seem to go for the girls with the bob haircuts. I could be wrong, but I thought he only picked one out of the several. He seemed to like that stringy hair look as opposed to the coiffed look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2849853;
    Pretty sure she was one of the last ones chosen
    The one who spoke French...if she is the one I am thinking of (dark hair, rather attractive)...I was disappointed with her when she, seemingly out of nowhere, started to come across as what I thought was desperate. He did give her a rose, though, so it should be interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2850297;
    I was really wondering what happened with Devon, too. Next to Shayne, he seemed to be about the most wow'ed by her getting out of the limo, and even without the one-on-one time there were a few I was surprised he picked over her.
    ITA It appeared to me that he was rather "gob smacked" with her right from first sight.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2850297;
    I was really wondering what happened with Devon, too. Next to Shayne, he seemed to be about the most wow'ed by her getting out of the limo, and even without the one-on-one time there were a few I was surprised he picked over her.
    Wasn't it rumored earlier that he had to let two beautiful girls go that he really wanted to stay because they were overheard talking about Shane and her family.

I thought about that when Shane was telling Matt about her family. Which, in my opinion, was Fleiss way of damage control for Shane. I did see interest from Matt for Shane but it only seemed to manifest after she said her name was Shane. I thought he was going to let it slip and say "Oh, so you are Shane."

Over all, I thought he handled everything very well. But, the few shots we saw of him on DWTS, he didn't look to happy to me and one time I noticed Chris patting his knee. I wonder what was the cause of those actions. Matt barely nodded when he was introduced the first time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2850656;
    I think I also noticed that he didn't seem to go for the girls with the bob haircuts. I could be wrong, but I thought he only picked one out of the several. He seemed to like that stringy hair look as opposed to the coiffed look.
    Carrie and Robin have short bobs and Michele P has red hair just below her chin. Holly had shorter hair too. She had it tucked behind her ears but it is bobish. So 3 with shorter hair.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreBS;2849974;
    Hi guys. Don't want to bring down the mood or anything - but I think ABC had to have either "planted" Stacey - or she is really "mentally" off... I think if the latter is true - that Fleiss has sunk to an all-time low. I have a bipolar daughter. Mental illness is not funny. Hopefully this girl is "just" a "drunk" - and a "stupid" "plant" by TPTB, but if not - it was cruel - IMO. Even if she's not mentally ill, if how she portrayed herself is really how she is - that is just sad on every level - and they knew damn well that they would be exploiting it. It makes me like "The Bachelor" even less. I know I'm particularly sensitive to people laughing at people with diminished capacity, but however you slice it - if she WAS a "plant" - that is horrible - and if she WAS'T - it's even worse....
    I am sure in the casting process they aim to have a trouble maker, a vixen and a jealous crank. I don't think she is mentally ill; I think she is an alcoholic. There is no way to know this ahead of time but by the way she dressed I think she was chosen as the token vixen.

I wouldn't call those people plants. This is a television show and they have their attention turned toward drama but cast enough likely candidates so the Bachelor really could find love.

I find it hard to believe that he had a connection with Marshana and I am only going on her outfit to measure the attraction. The preview shows her to be the trouble maker.

I think they edited Stacy with some heart. I am willing to bet she gave them so much more!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2850259;
    I thought the same thing. I was born in and raised near Syracuse as well.

The sun NEVER shines. OK, sometimes it does, but generally the Great Lakes cause a giant CLOUD to sit over the city.

Top 101 cities with the lowest number of days clear of clouds (population 50,000+) (5.2 days PER YEAR that are "clear of clouds"!)

As a consequence, our skin looks fabulous ... for DECADES.

Calif girls have all that sun, PLUS tanning bed temptations.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cazenovia by any chance? I lived in Syracuse for 2 years on Onandoga Hill and had a great view of the clouds rolling in every afternoon. Allied Chemical's smoke stacks were a contributing factor.

I thought Michele was lovely and stood out among the bimbettes, but I doubt she can do anything to further his career. Let's face it.... when men talk about the loves of their lives it usually means their careers.

(I'm not ready to change my avatar, sorry)

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I was wondering if Stacy is maybe related to the French stripper from Rock of Love?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2850881;
    Over all, I thought he handled everything very well. But, the few shots we saw of him on DWTS, he didn't look to happy to me and one time I noticed Chris patting his knee. I wonder what was the cause of those actions. Matt barely nodded when he was introduced the first time.
    Could that have been nerves because his show was opening right after DWTS, which is live? He hadn't seen the edited version and must have been anxious as to how it turned out. Just assumption on my part. But, my ever-stalwart Chris (he of the constant hand movements) was there to pat his knee. Assurance that "Hey, pal, it'll be all right." And it was.

I enjoyed the show more than I thought I would after the bad taste left by last season. I enjoyed the crazies and the wannabes and the glimpse of a nice girl. I especially loved that they played up Matt's humor (when I was afraid they wouldn't) starting off with the Python umbrella dance and Beatle barefoot walk in the promo.

TPTB were very good in leading up to the surprise FIR for Amanda R. I loved the blushes between them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the story line develops for all the women and Matt.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread