+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/17 PREMIERE Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I swear stacey was not there in some of the RC shots. I didn't record it but I couldn't see that dress in some shots.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2849550;
    OMG NO she didn't her panties... When I sobered up I would die my hair and HIDE

Here I am AGAIN, cleaning up my drink!

I LOVE you guys!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I haven't yet read all your posts, so this is just my impressions.

"The first international bachelor"? What about Jesse Palmer? Was Canada annexed and nobody told me?

Kelly seemed in such a hurry to get into the party, she almost didn't introduce herself.

Fuzzy die from Amanda P!

With Ashlee he said "fire away", but it sounded like "far away". That's why she was confused.

Michelle P looked very appropriate for St. Patricks Day, red hair, pale skin, green dress.

Sloshed Stacey the nutritionist. She "wants to find a pharmacuetical that will cure something that noone has thought of". A pharmaceutical from a nutritionist? And if you haven't thought of something, how do you cure it?

From the season preview it looks like Fleiss is going to show this guy's fun side!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Regular

Hi guys. Don't want to bring down the mood or anything - but I think ABC had to have either "planted" Stacey - or she is really "mentally" off... I think if the latter is true - that Fleiss has sunk to an all-time low. I have a bipolar daughter. Mental illness is not funny. Hopefully this girl is "just" a "drunk" - and a "stupid" "plant" by TPTB, but if not - it was cruel - IMO. Even if she's not mentally ill, if how she portrayed herself is really how she is - that is just sad on every level - and they knew damn well that they would be exploiting it. It makes me like "The Bachelor" even less. I know I'm particularly sensitive to people laughing at people with diminished capacity, but however you slice it - if she WAS a "plant" - that is horrible - and if she WAS'T - it's even worse....

:o) BTW - You guys amaze me at what you do --- I don't have the brain power to figure out all the minute details you do. Very impressed. I don't get really passionate about this unless I get pissed off - like in the last season. I just have to say - it is just so fun to watch your brains work! Amazing! :o)

i watched for the first time in years because it was on right after dwts. i wonder why that gorgeous girl the makeup artist didn't make it? seems like he really liked her and she caught his eye. i have read on another forum that sometimes they cut girls for the dumbest reasons.

stacey has to be a plant there is no way somebody would let themselves be taped acting so classless. her and that beer can girl what the hell were they thinking?

also, is there anybody doubting that shayne/shayna whatever her name is, is really 22? oh honey not with those crows feet.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth;2849769;
    She looks very much like Leelee Sobieski to me.
    That's it - I think I was thinking of Leelee Sobieski, who I'm not that familiar with, so that's why I thought I'd seen her before.
    Almost accused her of being a reality double-dipper.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2849989;
    ...is there anybody doubting that shayne/shayna whatever her name is, is really 22? oh honey not with those crows feet.
    She was born Nov. 1985. Since her family is famous, her birth was announced publicy.

She spends much too much time in the California/Arizona sun (and in tanning beds). She's going to prematurely age that way.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Crap, I'm hooked again. I'm betting that Stacey was hitting the champagne in the limo too. But then by the end of the night/morning, there were several more that should have joined Shayne in a cup of tea.

It amazed me that 2 of the women actually smuggled their instruments into the party (or got a willing minion to do it for them). As for the clarinet...I admit I'm a former clarinetist, but I also admit there probably hasn't been a sexy clarinetist since Benny Goodman. That scene was cringe worthy but I guess it worked for her.

After seeing Matt's moves at the end....DWTS should sign him up.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Interesting show last night. Ashlee and Michelle both annoy me and I hope they don't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2849866;
    I swear stacey was not there in some of the RC shots. I didn't record it but I couldn't see that dress in some shots.
    I thought the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread