+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

That was such a fun show. I really enjoyed the look back. I wish I had known to vote because I would have not voted for Andy but for Andrew. I think he's still my favorite bachelor. I have seen all of the seasons except Aaron's where I only saw a couple. Andrew seems happy. After seeing Jen on her show I can't imagine that she is easy to live with at all. Trista and Ryan are adorable as is their son. Ryan is amazing in his views. I liked that he told what a strong healthy marriage takes to actually work.

I was surprised at the most dramatic moment as that didn't seem all that dramatic to me, but maybe it was tied in with Andy being chosen best bachelor ever. People that liked his season obviously voted. I did agree with PLO being voted worst. He was so boring.

I'd like another update before Deanna's season with more previous people.

For anyone who missed it monday night and wants to see it ABC is airing it again tonight, according to my guide.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMolly;2841684;
    Was it just me or did the new women this season seem a lot trashier than previous seasons in the preview they showed us? I hope there are a few classy, professional women in there somewhere. I loved the new Bachelors cheeky sense of humor. He came off quite well in the preview.
    I agree that at least one of these women applied for the wrong show...she should have been on Rock of Love.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

How old is Trista and Ryan's son Max now? He is about the cutest thing ever!!!!

I saw some of the show this evening.

It was interesting to see Stalker Trish again. She is engaged. Okay. And she has 3 wonderful step-children. Okay. She’ll be a wonderful stepmother. Oh, a couple more things: the moon is made of green cheese, and you can actually get blood from a turnip. Heck, I got a silk purse out of the ear of my sow that I keep in the back yard.

I was reminded of how much I detest Trista’s baby-talking voice. Of course, now that she has a real baby that’ll come in handy. I remember when she was on “Dancing with the Stars” and complained about her partner holding her too close. She said “Well, I am married.” Yeah. We know that. Your pink, pink, pink wedding was all over the place.

I missed most of the show. Wanted to see if there was follow-up about Mary (I think that was her name) – the one who was arrested for attacking her bachelor. Wonder how that worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMolly;2841686;
    No, splitsville several months ago.
    I thought tessa was the love of his life? ridiculous... should have picked bevin.

FORT Fan

every season when the women get out of the limo, i think, wow, look at all these beautiful women, but after several shows i think, these guys are screwed, none of these women are that good looking and most are damaged goods, by the end of the show the choices are bad and really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Gezundheit;2834207;
    Ugh, LeeAnn --- she was my least favorite bachelorette ever. She was on Blob's season. Remember, "If I was talking to you, Jenny, I would have said JENNY." LOL.
    That I remember. She was a type. As I recall, she seemed reasonably normal for a week or two and somewhere after that just turned into a complete nut. I just couldn't remember the bachelor-- I just knew it wasn't one I especially liked.

Just picked this up on the Princess cruise website and thought we could all say "eewwwwww - what are they thinking?" together:
    Princess Cruises has enlisted Alex Michel, the first bachelor on ABC's "The Bachelor" reality show, to serve on the company's Department of Romance. The 37-year-old Michel is still a bachelor since he made his appearance on the first show in 2002. His first assignment is to help judge the line's "Are You the Greatest Romantic?" online video contest at the end of this month

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2883849;
    Just picked this up on the Princess cruise website and thought we could all say "eewwwwww - what are they thinking?" together:
    Princess Cruises has enlisted Alex Michel, the first bachelor on ABC's "The Bachelor" reality show, to serve on the company's Department of Romance. The 37-year-old Michel is still a bachelor since he made his appearance on the first show in 2002. His first assignment is to help judge the line's "Are You the Greatest Romantic?" online video contest at the end of this month
    EWWWW is SO right barbell Director of Romance. I'm shocked that they'd be that stupid. Alex Michel and romance are not remotely related in my mind. YUCK!

+ Reply to Thread