+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

FORT Regular

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2835262;
    I'm confused. They just said Deanna was the next Bachelorette, but then they talked about the next British 'Bachelor'. ???? Which one is it??

Both, LOL. The new Bachelor season with Matt Grant starts next week. Deanna is starring in the new Bachelorette season which will air in the summer.

Thank you! I've never seen the Bachelorette, so I thought they pulled a Brad on her on the Ellen show.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I loved the update show last night! I loved seeing so many of the ladies have moved onto successful relationships - would have liked to have heard more on the ladies who actually were F1 but didn't end up staying with the guy like SarahS, Jessica from Jesse's season, Jen from Lo's season, etc. Oh well, it was still entertaining!!

I will say that I simply love Ryan!! His comments towards the end of their segment was very good - it seems like he really went into the experience with a mature attitude and he realizes that it wasn't the show that resulted in their fairtytale ending but rather he and Trista working on the relationship outside of the show. I think more of the couples could be successful if they viewed it that way.

Wasn't Sarah Brice supposed to be on the show last night? I was disappointed that she didn't show...

anyone know if tessa and andy are still together?

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Ok, I just saw that "Where are they now?" special right now (I missed it last monday) and I have to say Aaron was really a big JERK for making that comment about the relationship working until now had he picked either Gwen or Brooke! IMO he just said it to save face for dumping Helene 6 years ago. That comment to me was like a "slap in the face" to Helene :nono. He was still so full of himself in front of the television until now as if he's THAT big of a star that every single lady will just fall for him wherever he goes

I really like how Andrew turned out to be after his relationship with Jen didn't worked out. I think he and his fiancee look so in love and so cute together. I'm so happy for him that he finally found the love of his life.

Trish from Jesse season still looked the same to me. The only difference is that now she has 3 step-children from her new husband

Also, I didn't realized that Heather from Aaron season was also on Byron's season . I can't believe she was THAT desperate to find love on tv before . Glad she finally found THE ONE (and married him) and is now hosting some local tv show

Brooke from Aaron season and her hubby looked cute together as well. I must say I prefered the younger Brooke though. I think she was prettier then than now. JMO.

Christy
    , another bachelorette from Aaron season who had a "fatal attraction" for him, has finally gave up on men and now considers her terrier dog as the "love of her life" .

I find it ironic that 3 of the bachelorettes I was rooting for in Helene, Mandy and Bettina doesn't want any part of the show and are all missing . I really would love an update from all 3... Oh well
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2837906;
    Trish from Jesse season still looked the same to me. The only difference is that now she has 3 step-children from her new husband

Also, I didn't realized that Heather from Aaron season was also on Byron's season . I can't believe she was THAT desperate to find love on tv before . Glad she finally found THE ONE (and married him) and is now hosting some local tv show

Christy
    , another bachelorette from Aaron season who had a "fatal attraction" for him, has finally gave up on men and now considers her terrier dog as the "love of her life" .
    In Trish's case, I think the Golddigger t-shirt still applies. She just went from trying to find a SINGLE, rich guy to becoming wife 2 (aka Trophy Wife) for a divorced dad of 3. (Nothing against divorced dads .... Trish just changed her paradigm.)

I thought Heather was one of the prettiest on Aaron's season! Not sure I'd call her desperate -- more like "living on eternal hope". Her husband's a cutie, too. And Heather has MUCH better camera presence that Brooke. I can see Heather being on ESPN, but Brooke is much more suited to local TV.

Christy traded in dating for a dog, darkened her hair (which ages her) and added a few (ahem). As for living in Idaho, there are more men than women, so she'll find a man out there. But you know what they say about those percentages -- "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2838226;
    In Trish's case, I think the Golddigger t-shirt still applies. She just went from trying to find a SINGLE, rich guy to becoming wife 2 (aka Trophy Wife) for a divorced dad of 3. (Nothing against divorced dads .... Trish just changed her paradigm.)

I thought Heather was one of the prettiest on Aaron's season! Not sure I'd call her desperate -- more like "living on eternal hope". Her husband's a cutie, too. And Heather has MUCH better camera presence that Brooke. I can see Heather being on ESPN, but Brooke is much more suited to local TV.

Christy traded in dating for a dog, darkened her hair (which ages her) and added a few (ahem). As for living in Idaho, there are more men than women, so she'll find a man out there. But you know what they say about those percentages -- "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

hotlanta babe Too funny about Idaho!
    Also,Trish presented herself well on this week's show, but who knows if she's really capable of loving anyone else but herself. I'm sure her older hubby treats her like gold, which was undoubtedly (imo) what she was looking for. I'm sure he's happy. I still wonder about how truly some of these outrageous people are in real life. It's clear that MANY will do whatever they need to do to get camera time. Maybe that was the case with Trish. The girls in the house would probably get to know the real person. Although, I still think the girl from Charlie's season who said "they hate me because I'm beautiful" was serious, as well as the woman "egg" doctor. It's amazing how some truly intelligent people can be super dumb, especially when fueled by liquor.

jst4fun

Was it just me or did the new women this season seem a lot trashier than previous seasons in the preview they showed us? I hope there are a few classy, professional women in there somewhere. I loved the new Bachelors cheeky sense of humor. He came off quite well in the preview.

jst4fun

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2836155;
    anyone know if tessa and andy are still together?
    No, splitsville several months ago.

+ Reply to Thread