+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

I wonder too why they segregate the Bachelorette form the Bachelor. It's the same show! If they want the most dramatic, romantic in Bachelor history it should include the Bachelorette. Ryan's proposal would have trumped anything on the Bachelor. Odd that Meredith wasn't even mentioned, she has even pimped being the Bachelorette in her cookbook. weird. I think we can figure out why Bryon & Mary weren't talked about. Damage control.
    Andy, please, he probably voted for himself 8,000 times underwater or not.

Ryan still, five years later, is quite the man.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by critter;2834671;
    I wonder too why they segregate the Bachelorette form the Bachelor. It's the same show! If they want the most dramatic, romantic in Bachelor history it should include the Bachelorette. Ryan's proposal would have trumped anything on the Bachelor. Odd that Meredith wasn't even mentioned, she has even pimped being the Bachelorette in her cookbook. weird. I think we can figure out why Bryon & Mary weren't talked about. Damage control.
    Andy, please, he probably voted for himself 8,000 times underwater or not.

Ryan still, five years later, is quite the man.
    That's exactly what I thought He's probably overjoyed that he's the best bachelor ever. Big ego boost for him...not that he needed help in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2834459;
    OOps I forgot Andy! How could have I forgotten the Marshmallow Man --- It doesn't change my favorite being Brad. Would love to get an update on him... BabyFace

Nothing out of the ordinary going on with Brad. He is single and not really dating much. He is hoping to be an uncle soon, too. We are all just working. Nothing very exciting going on. The buzz has definitely died down. He gets a lot of attention on the weekends in the bars from out of towners. (mostly "bachelorette" parties.) Ends up taking a lot of pics and stuff. But its all in fun. He would still like to be in love but its just not meant to be right now.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2834165;
    Thanks, lyb5007, I can't wait for next week.

It was great to see Kristen and her also-zany husband - they must be a hoot to spend time with.

I'm shocked Bob is still married. Just hearing that machine-gun laugh of his again tonight will last me a lifetime. I can't imagine waking up to that day...after day...after day. Gah.

Rotting-Egg Allie was fun to see again and as much as PLO was a big snooze, I'd forgotten how hard he'd laughed at her tirade.

Who's Brad?

I can't wait to see these new 'ladies' in action. Let the games begin!
    Hey Rosekid! Count me in for totally looking forward to your recaps. Love having them w/my coffee...

Bob is still married? His laugh....now that will make you put a gun to your head!

Have to admit - I have never laughed so hard as to when Miss Eggy-Allie went on her rant. She needs to get her dosage checked!

Looking forward to "an incredible journey" with all you "amazing" people that i have come to feel such a "connection" with over the past seasons!

I personally like Byron the best. I wonder what is going on with he and Mary though? And did you see the previews for the London show? Those sure seemed to be some very wild, wild, wild..did I say WILD women! My gosh we are all just crazy hooked on this show..lol
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2834698;
    Nothing out of the ordinary going on with Brad. He is single and not really dating much. He is hoping to be an uncle soon, too. We are all just working. Nothing very exciting going on. The buzz has definitely died down. He gets a lot of attention on the weekends in the bars from out of towners. (mostly "bachelorette" parties.) Ends up taking a lot of pics and stuff. But its all in fun. He would still like to be in love but its just not meant to be right now.
    Thanks for the update Jason. Well, tell Brad you've met his soul mate on the boards but we'll both have to wait until our next life to meet

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2834768;
    I personally like Byron the best. I wonder what is going on with he and Mary though? And did you see the previews for the London show? Those sure seemed to be some very wild, wild, wild..did I say WILD women! My gosh we are all just crazy hooked on this show..lol
    I liked Byron the best overall too. That season was just so much fun to watch too! (Besides Meredith's!)

FORT Newbie

i just watch the show, where are the bachelor or bachelorette now,
    i was so happy to see what russell look like, for jenni. too me she
    look very happy, and in luv. good for her, she met someone that
    will treat her the way a man should treat a lady with respect.
    also i saw deanna she looks so happy too. i really hope she does
    meets someone thats also will respects her and she finds the
    love of her life.

And did you see the previews for the London show? Those sure seemed to be some very wild, wild, wild..did I say WILD women!
    I wouldnt be surprised if that was interspersed with some old footage from one of Fleiss's Girls Gone Wild videos. He does get carried away with the previews and has a bit of a hard time separating reality from fiction.

I missed the first part of the show (and shock of shocks, this "former" sleuth did NOT tape it! )
    cafegirl I'm going to do what I always threaten to do to my kids if they ever turn down ice cream - take you straight to the nearest ER. This is a sign of severe illness and Bachelor watching withdrawal (BWW) should be medically supervised or you could suffer permanent damage.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-11-2008 at 05:53 PM.

I'm confused. They just said Deanna was the next Bachelorette, but then they talked about the next British 'Bachelor'. ???? Which one is it??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread