+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Uh...Andy as the favorite Bachelor? Who was doing the voting? I was surprised Andrew or Byron didn't get the vote (I voted for both). I saw Andy being popular during his season, but after all that stuff surfaced about him and about him and Tessa, I don't see how he could be the most popular right now.

I was disappointed that an update on Charlie and Sarah wasn't given.

It was good to see Trista and Ryan, as always. Baby Max is too adorable; going to be a ladies man, for sure.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

It was great to see how the woman and men have moved on. Especially nice to see the rejected Bachelorettes moving on to happier lives and getting married. Brooke looks really happy, as does Jenny.

Anyone find it odd that there was no mention of the Meredith and her season of the Bachelorette?

Trista and Ryan's little guy is just the cutest.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2834482;
    ITA with you Muslady ... Brad is also my favorite (I know )... A bad ending doesn't make any difference to me also... Oh, and he's still "the HOTTEST" Bachelor ever in my eyes lol

I agree, add me to that list. I also think Brad was my favorite and sexiest bachelor. Did they show who the sexiest bachelor was? I missed it if they did. I wish they would have showed more on Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2834463;
    I wasn't able to watch the show last evening..could someone tell me the list of best bachelor, worst and so forth..I think I'm more curious about that then anything else.
    Full episode is on the ABC website.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2834547;
    Full episode is on the ABC website.
    Thanks, beachgirl.

Andrew Firestone's fiance looked more modely-beautiful in past photos that I have seen of them together. In jeans and little makeup, she's much more normal looking and just plain cute. But he does definitely have a look he desires. She does look a lot like Jen. It kind of makes me think that he really did fall in love with Jen, but then realized what her true personality was when they were together and it couldnt last. It's the flip side of Andy Baldwin and Tessa. He really fell in love with her, but she realized that when they were together in real life, his personality or lifestyle was not something that was going to work for her. It did give me a more reassuring perspective on the "success" of this franchise. There were times that couples really did fall in love, but just were better off not marrying.[/QUOTE(PajamasAM)

Interesting points, and I would include Meredith and Ian in this group. Bringing these relationships into the real world can make or break the connection that couples make on the show. I also wonder why they did not give an update on Meredith, and some others from the shows.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Lorenzo was my favorite bachelor, and he gets voted least favorite. Mr. Puppydog eyes? How can that be?
    I could not stand Andy, and he gets voted favorite. I thought he personified boring.

Trista & Ryan's baby Max is a bonafide cutie-pie. I don't know how either one of them gets anything done, because I'd just be staring at/playing with/cuddling that sweet faced little baby boy all day long. Congratulations to them!

They should have named the show "The Bachelor: Where Are A Hand-Selected Few Now?".
    Last edited by lopevian; 03-11-2008 at 01:10 PM.

I was so upset I missed this last night. My local station pulled the show (or might as well have because they moved it to 1:30 a.m.) because our stupid governor is involved in this sex scandal. I just couldn't make it to 1:30 a.m. and it seems this show is not on abc.com. Oh the sadness!

I couldn't stop myself from watching the show last night and I did find it mildly enjoyable and interesting. It was great to see some of the girls and Andrew finding happiness. It was interesting to see how individuals did or did not mature and find happiness. Sorry, but every time I see Blob I am fixated on wondering why on earth Rebecca Buddig would marry him. I'm not sure what "tool" actually means, but my sense is that he's the definition of it.
    I too would have LOVED to see a Meredith update. I wonder if they were afraid to go into "Bachelorette" territory? I would think she would've been willing to participate since she wrote a book and is working on other products which could use some media exposure. I just loved her and btw: Ian proposing to Meredith should have been the "most romantic" jmno. Finally, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually thinking that British Bachelor Matt could be worth watching. He seems like an o.k. guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2834466;
    I missed the first part of the show (and shock of shocks, this "former" sleuth did NOT tape it! ), so I was wondering if they mentioned what Sarah B, Charlie's final choice, was up to. In the press release, itwas mentioned that it would be updated as to what Sarah B was up to now?
    I enjoyed the memory lane tour, once I tuned in. I must admit, this season looks fun, but I'm watching it for pure amusement this time and it definitely looks amusing and snark-worthy!!!
    There was no interview with Charlie and no update on Sarah. I was very disappointed. Charlie was up for worst Bachelor, but not the best. If he had been up for best I would have voted for him, just because his season was the most fun, so far. The British season also looks to be fun, so far.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread