+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

SweetElvira,
    Oh, good grief, someone have me committed -- I actually saw what it was that made people want Blob to come back and be the Bachelor after Trista rejected him. No, seriously, I actually liked him for a moment.
    Dont feel too badly. He sort of underwent a personality change between the two seasons. Being chosen to be "The" Bachelor really went to his head and he became a complete egomaniac.

As to Jesse, I wonder why he wasnt described as an ESPN commentator. I only heard the Canadian TV job mentioned. I thought ABC owns ESPN and they would surely highlight that. Very strange. Maybe he's getting the boot?

Baby Max is indeed adorable. I was most impressed by some of the things his daddy Ryan was saying about building a relationship and keeping it strong. What a mature guy. So many men his age (when he did the show) are just not ready for marriage and fatherhood. He seems to be so much more mature than most.

I noticed how beautiful Trista's and Ryan's dream house looked , in the drawings. It also looked quite enormous. I'm sure it will be built to be very green, but I never understood why folks who are so concerned with that dont also make the connection that living green also means living gently on the earth. Your average family doesnt need 4500 square feet to do that. Just my humble opinion........

Poor Allie - they had to go and show her eggs meltdown , again.

As to Trish:
    Did you catch her mentioning she went to Paris (where she got engaged) and Italy. Looks like she did find her money bags. I hope she got engaged/married for love in spite of the money and not for it.
    She was a smart cookie. The kind that hang out only with rich men until she actually falls in love with one of them. It's calculating, but successful in it's own way.

Andrew Firestone's fiance looked more modely-beautiful in past photos that I have seen of them together. In jeans and little makeup, she's much more normal looking and just plain cute. But he does definitely have a look he desires. She does look a lot like Jen. It kind of makes me think that he really did fall in love with Jen, but then realized what her true personality was when they were together and it couldnt last. It's the flip side of Andy Baldwin and Tessa. He really fell in love with her, but she realized that when they were together in real life, his personality or lifestyle was not something that was going to work for her. It did give me a more reassuring perspective on the "success" of this franchise. There were times that couples really did fall in love, but just were better off not marrying.

I ended up falling alseep before this was on and didn't realize this was the night even though I had it on my phone calender.

Can someone tell me all of what everybody has been up to or when/if it will be on again?

I voted in the poll and got one right---Byron's proposal but definitely did not pick Andy for MPB. There really wasn't very much mention at all of Charlie's season was there? And I remember now what drove me nuts during Blob's season---his laugh. Annoying is an understatement. I told my husband when the previews aired...by tomorrow morning the sleuthers on the Fort will have them capped, identified and ready for a powerpoint presentation.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2834203;
    I just finished watching the Bachelor where are they now. Surprise saw it on my Tivo list. Anyways I had no clue who most of the people were. For what it's worth of the 3 bachelors I *know* (Travis, Lorenzo and Brad) Brad is my favorite. Where is he now?
    I agree Brad is my favorite too. Of the 4 bachelors I *know* (Travis, Lorenzo, Andy, and Brad). Just because I may or may not agree with the ending doesn't mean he wasn't a good bachelor. JMO
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Wish I had voted, because BYRON would have been my vote for BEST Bachelor of all. I thought he was the most down to earth of them all, and he treated all of the ladies really well.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

What is with Byron & Mary...I was surprised they weren't "shown"...???? I thought they were engaged, just hadn't set a date...I would think Fleiss would be tooting that horn too!

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2834396;
    I agree Brad is my favorite too. Of the 4 bachelors I *know* (Travis, Lorenzo, Andy, and Brad). Just because I may or may not agree with the ending doesn't mean he wasn't a good bachelor. JMO
    OOps I forgot Andy! How could have I forgotten the Marshmallow Man --- It doesn't change my favorite being Brad. Would love to get an update on him... BabyFace

I wasn't able to watch the show last evening..could someone tell me the list of best bachelor, worst and so forth..I think I'm more curious about that then anything else.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I missed the first part of the show (and shock of shocks, this "former" sleuth did NOT tape it! ), so I was wondering if they mentioned what Sarah B, Charlie's final choice, was up to. In the press release, itwas mentioned that it would be updated as to what Sarah B was up to now?
    I enjoyed the memory lane tour, once I tuned in. I must admit, this season looks fun, but I'm watching it for pure amusement this time and it definitely looks amusing and snark-worthy!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2834396;
    ITA with you Muslady ... Brad is also my favorite (I know )... A bad ending doesn't make any difference to me also... Oh, and he's still "the HOTTEST" Bachelor ever in my eyes lol
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 03-11-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

+ Reply to Thread