+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2834067;
    For what its worth, No one from Team Womack (I think I'm the only one still on the team) voted in the poll

But, I would have voted for Lorenzo. I stopped watching halfway through the season because I found it to be boring
    Yea, Lorenzo was boring, but I voted for Jesse. I actually thought Brad was the best bachelor until the end and I was so disappointed. As Jenni would say "everything happens for a reason" and she and DeAnna seem to be doing wonderful so I guess she was right. You have said Brad is happy, so I suppose everything turned out as it should have.

I am glad you will be around for this season. It looks like it is going to be a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2834054;
    I missed that season, but thought she was a riot on the clips. I'm glad she found a husband with a quirky sense of humor like hers.

I'm looking forward to your recaps, roseskid.
    Thanks, lyb5007, I can't wait for next week.

It was great to see Kristen and her also-zany husband - they must be a hoot to spend time with.

I'm shocked Bob is still married. Just hearing that machine-gun laugh of his again tonight will last me a lifetime. I can't imagine waking up to that day...after day...after day. Gah.

Rotting-Egg Allie was fun to see again and as much as PLO was a big snooze, I'd forgotten how hard he'd laughed at her tirade.

Who's Brad?

I can't wait to see these new 'ladies' in action. Let the games begin!
    Last edited by roseskid; 03-11-2008 at 01:22 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2834165;
    Thanks, lyb5007, I can't wait for next week.

It was great to see Kristen and her also-zany husband - they must be a hoot to spend time with.

I'm shocked Bob is still married. Just hearing that machine-gun laugh of his again tonight will last me a lifetime. I can't imagine waking up to that day...after day...after day. Gah.

Rotting-Egg Allie was fun to see again and as much as PLO was a big snooze, I'd forgotten how hard he'd laughed at her tirade.
    Rotting-Egg Allie was in Doctor Stork's season not Plo

I just finished watching the Bachelor where are they now. Surprise saw it on my Tivo list. Anyways I had no clue who most of the people were. For what it's worth of the 3 bachelors I *know* (Travis, Lorenzo and Brad) Brad is my favorite. Where is he now?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2833794;
    What happen to Jen from Lorenzo season?

I must be in the miniority because I dont take Andy as the best bachelor he cannot walk a mile in ANDREW FIRESTONE or Ryan Stutter shoe. sorry.
    Right on! Maybe the Lt.'s Fan Club voted big time. Firestone was one of the best, Sutter's a class act, in a class by himself. Lt. doesn't even come close.:nono I'd say Dr. Stork was far better than Lt. in more ways than one.

Bevin is about to be engaged, while Lt. got dumped by Tessa the love of his life? and he is deep sea fishing right now. Happy to see Bevin found the happiness she deserved.

DeAhna's reaction on Ellen when she was told she was the B'ette #4 - was that supposed to mean she was surprised. She didn't look it. They are already molding her into someone different than the person we saw on B11. For those who except her to be the straight talked and/or brash person, hope they will not be disappointed. A sample clip of the new DeAhna was on today. Which of the 25 guys will say her name right?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2834098;

Anyone remember Lee Ann-- she was a teacher from one of the Carolinas somewhere around Jesse's season? I was kind of wondering how she turned out.

Ugh, LeeAnn --- she was my least favorite bachelorette ever. She was on Blob's season. Remember, "If I was talking to you, Jenny, I would have said JENNY." LOL.

I loved seeing clips from Charlie's season. I really liked his season a lot. Also, good to see crazy Kristi is still as crazy as ever, as is deluded Erica. I'm glad that Jenni, Brooke, Kristen, and Moana are happy in new relationships.

Andrew is looking handsome as ever, and his fiancee is very pretty. Hope they have a successful marriage.

Blob - oh, that laugh (cackle) of his! I'd forgotten how horrid that was. My poor ears.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2833765;
    Well, just going by looks, Matt is, IMO, the best yet. Love the accent, too!
    I totally agree. Love the accent ,and he is definitely eye candy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2833949;
    I'm sure what she did during the show was part of the script from Fleiss. Good for her if she found love now
    Did you catch her mentioning she went to Paris (where she got engaged) and Italy. Looks like she did find her money bags. I hope she got engaged/married for love in spite of the money and not for it.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2834098;
    I was watching with a few other people and until Bob said he was married, we were honestly wondering if he was gay. Needless to say, were we ever wrong! (Then again, when Chris said something about Brad not wanting DeAnna or Jenni, I thought for a second he was going to say that he decided he didn't want women in general. Maybe this is just a theme.)

I had completely forgotten about Allie and her desire to, as she put it, reproduce. It was funny to see (botoxed) Trish. I can't believe she actually found someone to marry her. I'm guessing he doesn't have a tv... or an independent thought, for that matter.

Anyone remember Lee Ann-- she was a teacher from one of the Carolinas somewhere around Jesse's season? I was kind of wondering how she turned out.

Max is completely adorable. They look so happy. That was the best part of the show, actually, to see these women, some of who'd been heartbroken, turn up happier and better off today than when they were on the show.
    I remember a Lee Ann from Bob's season who I think was a teacher and she was a weird one

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2834067;
    For what its worth, No one from Team Womack (I think I'm the only one still on the team) voted in the poll

But, I would have voted for Lorenzo. I stopped watching halfway through the season because I found it to be boring
    Hey Babyface
    Nice to see you posting! Wish I would have known to stop watching halfway through Brad's season...or better yet, to have never started watching it to begin with. Thanks
    Karey

+ Reply to Thread