+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

I think it was kind of silly that they focused solely on moments and people from 'The Bachelor' for their poll, yet had to focus on their big success story, from 'The Bachelorette'. I agree with those of you who have posted that the most romantic moments were from the Bachelorette - Ryan's proposal, Meredith and Ian, etc.

The choices for the different questions weren't exactly exhaustive lists.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2833809;
    Brad Womach should have been Worst Bachelor

I agree, Brad Womack was the worst Bachelor ever....perhaps Team WOEmack were busy voting Lorenzo when they saw Brad was leading as the Worst Bachelor ever...to save Brad's sorry butt one more time. Wish I would have voted more than once now. LOL!
    Karey

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2833871;
    Well I hope he realized he is the BIGGEST TOOL of all...lol
    Gotta say-- after hearing that laugh of his again... I'm happy to see him go back into obscurity!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2833736;
    Kristen from Travis season the orange peel girl has got herself a man Good for her
    I loved that girl! I'm on the West coast, so it's just beginning here, but you've all whet my appetitite for the Bizarre Bachelor Babes.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2833997;
    I think it was kind of silly that they focused solely on moments and people from 'The Bachelor' for their poll, yet had to focus on their big success story, from 'The Bachelorette'. I agree with those of you who have posted that the most romantic moments were from the Bachelorette - Ryan's proposal, Meredith and Ian, etc.

The choices for the different questions weren't exactly exhaustive lists.
    Dare we hope for a Bachelorette version of this show prior to Deanna's season? Maybe if ABC gets lucky, they could do a feature where Trista & Ryan announce their latest baby news and then they could give us updates on our favorite Bachelorette bachelors??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2834035;
    I loved that girl! I'm on the West coast, so it's just beginning here, but you've all whet my appetitite for the Bizarre Bachelor Babes.
    I missed that season, but thought she was a riot on the clips. I'm glad she found a husband with a quirky sense of humor like hers.

I'm looking forward to your recaps, roseskid.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2834039;
    Dare we hope for a Bachelorette version of this show prior to Deanna's season? Maybe if ABC gets lucky, they could do a feature where Trista & Ryan announce their latest baby news and then they could give us updates on our favorite Bachelorette bachelors??
    Here, here! I'd be happy with that. Anything that gives us more Jerry, Charlie, Ian and Ryan is fine in my books. In fact, they could just do 15 minute segments on each guy complete with shirtless interviews with well toned and tanned bodies. Yum yum.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834029;
    I agree, Brad Womack was the worst Bachelor ever....perhaps Team WOEmack were busy voting Lorenzo when they saw Brad was leading as the Worst Bachelor ever...to save Brad's sorry butt one more time. Wish I would have voted more than once now. LOL!
    Karey
    For what its worth, No one from Team Womack (I think I'm the only one still on the team) voted in the poll

But, I would have voted for Lorenzo. I stopped watching halfway through the season because I found it to be boring

I was watching with a few other people and until Bob said he was married, we were honestly wondering if he was gay. Needless to say, were we ever wrong! (Then again, when Chris said something about Brad not wanting DeAnna or Jenni, I thought for a second he was going to say that he decided he didn't want women in general. Maybe this is just a theme.)

I had completely forgotten about Allie and her desire to, as she put it, reproduce. It was funny to see (botoxed) Trish. I can't believe she actually found someone to marry her. I'm guessing he doesn't have a tv... or an independent thought, for that matter.

Anyone remember Lee Ann-- she was a teacher from one of the Carolinas somewhere around Jesse's season? I was kind of wondering how she turned out.

Max is completely adorable. They look so happy. That was the best part of the show, actually, to see these women, some of who'd been heartbroken, turn up happier and better off today than when they were on the show.

Andy the BEST Bachelor ???? He was so awkward......The Prince was the most boring bachelor, but certainly not the worst..........Brad hands down was the worst...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread